For anyone looking for the reliable (but battery draining) version, you can download it from this link: http://tinyurl.com/ojyg9zv
A minimalist clock widget for your homescreen. Minimal Clock is lightweight and easy to use and has a simple design that many users will love.
- 2x2 Widget (resizable)
- High resolution widget option (Warning: high resolution widget will decrease battery life more than regular widget)
- Displays hour, am/pm, day of week, minute, and battery (arc)
- Custom colors for clock face border, clock face fill, battery arc, hour text, am/pm & day of week, minute text, minute face fill, and minute face border.
- Colors support alpha (transparent)
- Optional 24hr format
- Optional battery percentage
- Optional date format (8/20, 20/8, Aug 20, 20 Aug)
- Adjustable text and line thickness
- Easy access to settings by tapping bottom right corner of widget
- Optional tap to launch selected app
To add this to your homescreen, go to your app drawers. Then navigate to your widgets section, and find Minimal Clock. Hold it down and move it to the screen you want to add it to.
I am currently a student working on this app for fun and in my free time. If there are any problems or suggestions, please send me an email at email@example.com. Also if you would like to possibly donate :) here is a link to my paypal: http://goo.gl/Uh9vpx
To add it to your homescreen select menu>add>widgets and then you will be prompted to customize the time display options!
If you like this application, feel free to donate a few dollars to my cause: http://www.tswartz.net/android-applications.html
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not include them in the review, as I cannot respond to them- instead, please email me using the link provided on the Store Page. Thanks!
Please be aware that I needed to remove the color picker, as it was causing the app to crash. I hope to return this feature sometime soon. Volunteers are welcome!
You will need Ultimate Custom Clock widget app. Its free.
Get it here.
A clean minimal design with soft shadow that gives a 3-Dimensional feel and looks great on most wallpapers.
1. Install UCCW app from play store.
2. Install Minimal UCCW theme from here.
3. go to your home screen and add a 2x1 or higher uccw widget.
4. select minimal uccw theme from the list.
5. Enjoy the beautiful clock widget.
I recommend use of custom launchers like Apex launcher, Nova launcher or any other that allows custom grid size. This way you will have more flexibility in resizing and getting the desired look of the widget.
The widget offers a comprehensive configuration menu to adjust its appearance to personal perference. It optionally displays the date and starts arbitrarily preset apps by a tap.
If you have a request or an issue please contact me via Email or http://onca-development.de
• Font size selectable
• Tranparency adjustable
• Colour selection for all elements of the widget
• Hours as digits
• Minutes as ring
• Seconds (optional) as point or ring (!Can impact device's performance!)
• Date (optional) with selectable alignment
• Background ring (optional) with transparency setting
• Starting arbitrary apps by tapping on clock or date
• Configuration can be altered anytime by tapping on the lower area of the widget
• Format of time and date adapt to system settings
PRO-Edition (via in-app purchase)
• Hours as digits, ring or point
• Minutes as digits, ring or point
• Individual colours
• Font size selectable
• Minute marks (optional)
• Background circle (optional) with transparency setting
You can try PRO-Edition settings in the preview of the configuration menu.
- Minimalistic Nexus 4 themed analogue clock
- Minimalistic digital clock
- Circle shows remaining battery percentage
- Clicking the widget launches the default Clock app
- Customizable colors and hotspot
Be sure that Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) is installed http://goo.gl/8f0la
Place a UCCW widget on the homescreen (Any size, as the widget won't become distorted)
On the skin selector menu, pick "minimal clock" or "minimal clock 1"
In order to customize the widget:
1 - Place the widget on your homescreen
2 - Launch the UCCW app and open the menu
3 - Click on "Hotspots mode" and set it to "off"
4 - Go back to your homescreen and click on the widget, it will take you to a customization screen
5 - After you have finished customizing, go back to UCCW and enable hotspots mode
*Some users have found that this doesn't work on some phones. I believe this to be a bug with UCCW itself. If you have problems customizing the skin, just contact me and I will send you the uzip file for full control of the skin
--- FEATURES ---
- Compatible with all Android 4.0+ devices
- Full customizable digital & analog clock (material style colors)
- Extra settings (volume fade-in alarm, autostart night mode, timer tone, ...)
- Countdown timer
- Night mode
- Analog & digital widgets
- More features soon ...
● The app is fully functional but includes ads that can be eliminated with an in-app purchase.
● We have been working hard to make the app compatible with a lot of devices. Anyway, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
--- THANKS ---
● Thanks to everyone who buys our applications. Your purchase helps us to keep working hard on this project.
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
• Choose from 20 different beautiful clock widget styles (digital or analog).
• Customise the widget (text, background, etc.) with your own colour themes.
• Show weather forecast (using OpenWeatherMap) or your current battery level in the widget.
• Set the widget as a shortcut to another app.
• Widgets only update when screen is on, so it uses battery power efficiently.
• If the widget doesn't work properly (crashes) after update, try to uninstall and re-install the app.
• To enable weather information, make sure that you've turned on your location service.
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, required for acquiring weather information.
• INTERNET, required for acquiring weather information.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, required for acquiring weather information.
Thank you for all the suggestions and bugs/crash reports !
Love this widget? Rate it 5 stars!
Zooper Widget Pro - http://goo.gl/uYVDY Does NOT work on the free version!
Media Utilities - http://goo.gl/gTlDgR
4 Clock widgets. Two white, one dark gray and one black. They all include weather with temperature and conditions. Notification counts for GMail, Phone and SMS with hotspots.
Matching music widget with cover art and controls.
Matching Google search bar.
Set Media Utilities up the same way it's shown in the screenshot included here. Make sure the artwork is enabled and set to circle.
Set the launcher to 5 columns and 7 rows.
Once installed create a new 5x2 widget.
Click the widget.
You'll see "Minimal" in the list in Zooper. Select it and then select one of the widgets from the list.
Once open in Zooper adjust the scaling size to best fit.
Hit the back button and repeat for the other widgets that you wish to use.
Make sure that that you have the notification listener enabled in settings/security/notification and reboot. For the music player you will want to change the skin shape from square (default) to circle. Make sure that you have the following enabled for proper setup: Zooper, General broadcast, Attempt direct control, Make coverart available, Send song progress. Coverart size is left alone at 400!
Hotspots not working right? Not the skins fault. The hotspots are by far the best you'll find in any Zooper skin. I do this the right way.
Media Utilities not working right on Lollipop? Known problem, it's broken. They'll have to fix it before the music skin works.
Email me if you need any more help. I'd be more than happy to help you.
- Over 1750+ beautiful icons.
- Black & White alternate icons of your favorites apps.
- 20 cloud based HD wallpapers included.
- Icon request tool.
- Quick-apply cards for numerous launchers.
- Dynamic calendar support.
- Constant updates & support.
- Most others that have icon pack support.
Recommended icon sizes:
- Nova Launcher (Prime): 105% / 110%
- Apex Launcher: 105% / 110%
- Go Launcher: Big
Icons can be applied directly from either the app itself or in your preferred launcher's theme settings.
Old Minimal UI wallpapers can be found here: http://bit.ly/OldMinimalUIwalls
Questions/comments/concerns? Email me at email@example.com
New UCCW Skins Released! Check them out in the links below :)
Follow me on Google+!
6 Types of Simple, Minimal, Multifunctional Skins, for UCCW.
-All the included widgets have hotspots and most of them have editable colors!
UCCW (Ultimate Custom Clock Widget) free.
Make sure the latest version is installed on your device.
1 - Download this skin.
2 - Add a 4x4 or similar UCCW widget to your home screen (by long pressing on home screen OR via app drawer if you're using an AOSP based launcher (ex. Nova or Apex))
3 - In the UCCW skin list, choose the skin to apply. The labels should start with "minimal multi skin..........."
4 - You're done!
1 - Open UCCW app from your app drawer.
2 - Tap the menu button or 3 dots and select Lock Widgets -> No
3 - Go back to your home screen.
4 - Tap on any part of the widget until it opens up UCCW editor.
5 - Select Hotspots
6 - Here, you can edit the hotspots to your likings.
7 - When you're done, tap on the menu button or 3 dots.
8 - Tap on Lock Widgets -> Yes.
Also Check out my other beautiful themes!
If you like this UCCW skin, please leave a 5 star review!
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
➤ This cool widget lets you “make your own clock” - analog clock edition!
➤ First, you need to ADD widget to your HOME SCREEN!
➤ You should go to MENU and then press the 'ADD' button or, depending on your device, tap the empty space and hold your finger until the pop-up menu-window labeled “ADD TO HOME SCREEN” appears (you might need to find + BUTTON, or the option 'WIDGET' to add it to home screen).
➤ When you download the widget, initially you get five widget faces, while the rest of them unlock over the next five days.
➤ Choose from 10 hypnotic Android™ widgets designs, various skins, handles and digits!
➤ Tap on the “analogue clock” and hold to scale and move your new widget!
➤ Set the alarm clock by swiping through the digits on the screen and tap on set alarm button!
➤ The awesome analog clock app is not only a beautiful widget, but it also saves your battery!
➤ This cool analog clock has easy and fun interface and great choice of clock faces!
➤ “Analog Clock widget” is compatible with 99% mobile phone devices.
➤ “Analogue Clock Widget” looks amazing on tablet devices as well as on mobile phones.
The best alarm “free clock widget” is available for download – pick your brand new timekeeper from our exclusive analog clock collection and do not forget to be creative!
Wake up feeling revitalized like never before with our analog digital clock. Set the alarm and wake up to the analog color splash - you will fall in love with this classic simple widget for sure! No other Android™ widget can come even close to one of the most fabulous free apps.
New technology is upon us! Get this “free download” and embellish your “Android™ phone” with the best “analog clock HD”. Stay cool and get the newest cool gadgets and gizmos - “analog widget” edition! Go ahead and download analog watch widget - 4x1 ,4x2 or any other size, completely free of charge and explore the analog world! The variety of widget faces to suit every style, cute or simple hands and digits with ordinary numbers and roman numerals!Your ''analog clock free'' can now match your live wallpaper on your mobile device!Put a dark analogue wallpaper on your screen and combine it with a bright “analog clock free” to make your tablet or mobile phone mysterious and fun!
If you are tired of analog clock live wallpapers, this analog watch will truly be a like a breath of fresh air. Download this Android™ widget and enjoy the various styles and hues on your phone screen. One of the best Easy Clock Widget 4x2 free gives you a chance to choose between big, medium and small clocks for your cell phone! Try them all and choose the one you love the most. Make your own clock with one of the best analog widgets with alarm and enjoy the color splash our analog watch widget offers.
* Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
* This widget is ad-supported.
Best ever minimal theme for android devices with one of the largest icon database in this category.
Try new Icon Pack : Bliss - http://goo.gl/PeKTWX
DESIGNED FOR XHDPI. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY WITH OTHER SCREEN RESOLUTIONS
▪ Over 2700 icons and more than 2900 apps Themed (More will be added Regularly)
▪ Moonshine / Hera project icons
▪Dynamic Calendar Support
▪ Dedicated App to apply theme and change wallpaper (Can be accessed from App Drawer)
▪ Multi Launcher support ( APEX, NOVA,GO,NEXT,TSF Shell, ADW, ACTION PRO, HOLO And Many more)
▪ 40+ HD Default wallpapers (5 Walls are Offline and 35 are Cloud based)
▪ 90 HD Alternate wallpapers(can be accessed from the app)
▪ extra app drawer icons
▪ 100 Alternate icons
▪ Weekly and monthly icon updates
Features of inbuilt app :
▪Apply theme within the app
You can always contact me here :
If you have any questions/comments or any requests at all simply email me at Silver.email@example.com and I promise your questions will be answered and requests will be filled. Remember that not everyone uses the same apps, so if you download this and not all of your icons are themed they can be if you simply email me. I fill requests quickly.
Join my G+ community and stay updated about my work : http://goo.gl/tH5hKu
1. Download "Me Clock" .
2. Long press on an empty region of your home screen.
3. Add "Me Clock Widget" from your widget list.
4. Select clock skin from the list.
5. The widget will appear in your home screen.
< Remove the widget from the home >
1. Long press the widget.
2. The widget drag and drop to the trash on the home.
< Re-sizing the widget (Android3.1+ and Go Launcher) >
1. Long press the widget.
2. You will see four dots popup and a line bordering the widget’s area.
3. Drag the dots to their desired position for what size you would like then release.
4. Press the back key.
< Launch application >
1. Tap the widget and open "Me Clock Widget" setting menu.
2. Select " Tap to open application "
3. Choose application from the list.
4. Press the back key and menu closed.
5. Launch application when tap the widget on next time.
< Change displayed 12h/24h >
1. Tap the widget and open "Me Clock Widget" setting menu.
2. Check the " 24h "
3. Press the back key and menu closed.
< Change displayed date format >
1. Tap the widget and open "Me Clock Widget" setting menu.
2. Tap the " Date Format "
3. Select format on the list.
4. Press the back key and menu closed.
Q : Clock disappeared after the update
A : There is a possibility that clock widget that is disposed is transparent. After you throw away and hold to the trash to the location to which you put the clock widget, please place again.
Q : Don't work tap the application shortcut from the home.
A : Please to use from the widget list. And no problem remove the shortcut from the home.
Q : I want to change setting after launch application setting.
A : Once remove the widget and put on widget again.
Q : Does it communicate frequently?
A : Only when you view the watch list, it is communicating to update the clock skins list.
If there are no updates to the list, because it uses the cache, traffic is small.
It does not do the communication in the background otherwise.
Q : Use meny process? Use meny battery power?
A : This widget have no ads. The battery use and process use a minimum.
- Design skins many themes.(Analog clock, Digital clock, Simple, Cool, and Elegant)
- Support scaling adjustment of the widget size. (Android3.1+)
- Launch Application by tapping the clock widget.
- 24-hour format supported.(AM/PM)
- Date format supported.
- Lock screen widget.(Android4.2+)
- No ads.
From the team:
Thank you for using, Please rate it , and send me feedback.
- customise colours
- change date format
- defaults to phones locale
- launch your clock application from the widget
- change the size of the date
- 12hr and 24hr modes
- lowercase and uppercase modes
If you don't like the update you can find the original 1.0 version here - http://bobstuff.org/media/BobClockD3-original.apk
Follow the original thread on XDA forums -
Get the source from -
If you have problems with the widget please contact me at the support email, I will try and help the best I can.
Select from different designs of glass and hands, modify the intensity of the light rays, camera speed, and more! Fully supports lighting shifting based on time of day!
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Live Wallpapers
PERMISSIONS: Coarse Location allows calculation of proper sunrise/sunset times
Create your own custom Android Wear Watchface (WearFace).
In addition you get five quality design watchfaces for you LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live and Moto360.
Just install the app on your mobile and sync the apps from the Android Wear App.
To best enjoy the watchfaces turn on: Settings > Always-on screen.
On problems read the FAQ: http://wearfaces.com/faq
Please note that this App is not compatible with Samsung Gear, Gear Fit, Gear 2, Gear Neo, Sony Smartwatch 1/2 as it is an Android Wear Application. Please, don't rate this app badly because it does not work with such device.
HOW TO USE WATCHFACE PACKS
1. Simply download a wearface pack from http://wearfaces.com/featured/ onto your device/DropBox.
2. Open the WearFace App and import the zip file (ES File Explorer works best)
3. Hit "Send to Wear", wait some seconds till the watchface data transfer is finished and reapply the custom watch face.
HOW-TO MAKE YOUR OWN WEAR WATCH FACE DESIGN:
1. Design your own watchface by creating pictures for the dial, hourhand, minutehand and the secondshand and the according dimmed states. (best 320x320px and .png format) Or download premade watchface packs from users on http://wearfaces.com/featured/.
2. Save your own custom watch face files on your device/Dropbox.
4. Start the WearFaces App and choose the different files. (Note: On the image pick dialog, a file explorer like ES File Explorer works best). It also possible to add your own digital clock or date information. You can edit the color, size, font and information easily under "Add DigitalClock". (Note: The fonts you use should not harm copyright if you want to share them.).
5. Hit "Send to Wear", wait until the dialog opens on the watch. After the progress bar finishes you can reapply the "Custom WearFace" from the wear watchface picker.
6. If you want you can export your creation. The watchface pack will be saved on the sdcard under Downloads/WearFaces/export.zip. You can also share your creation or send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Maybe you get featured on the website!
Please send feedback or issues to email@example.com
4 new watchface designs from the exceptional designer Ryan M. Kelly (ryanmkelly.me)
squareWear from Georgios Mn
Yuki Anzai and Tavon Gatling for making this possible!