✔ Over 3 Million readers worldwide
✔ Top reading app for kids in the education category
✔ Practice reading anywhere!
✔ A full library of books
✔ Phenomenal feedback from parents
✔ Full support - we answer every email
✔ Best value for money
✔ Free first Bundle of books!
✔ Text highlights as read in 'Read to Me' mode
✔ Read the books yourself in 'Read Myself' mode
✔ Touch the characters to explore further story lines
✔ A full library of kid's stories
Imagine your child reading a new book every day, and developing the love of books and habit of reading!
With Read Me Stories your child can practice reading - anywhere, anytime - while you’re driving, shopping in the grocery store, or having a quick coffee at your favorite cafe. You can use Read Me Stories to give your child a new bedtime story every day or to practice reading before or after school. You can spend quality time with your child while teaching the reading skills that are so necessary for every child in today’s modern world.
Spend less time searching for apps because there are great new kids books in Read Me Stories, already there, right in the app, every day.
The library also includes the lovely series Tuffy's First Adventure. This series of stories takes Tuffy the pony on a grand adventure, where he learns how to meet new friends, and do good deeds. The illustrations are gorgeous. The stories are captivating. The voices are a hoot. These stories also highlight the text as the story is read. Touching the characters on screen expands the storyline.
Here is what our customers are telling us:
"My granddaughters looooove stories and this is a wonderful app for them to enjoy!" "I love this app! Please make more books!!! :)"
"Keep them coming this grandma shares with grand-babies and I'm grandma gadget. And they look forward to the stories and the 6 year old loves to try to read the words so one had my iPod touch while the other one uses the iPad good thing I only have two grand children to see at one time. Good job. Love this app."
"My children love these books!!! We read them every night and they forward to the new books they get. Thank you for a wonderful app, I hope there are many more book to come. We love reading and plan on keeping this for a very long time!!!!
"Just so you know my kids can not wait for the next book they ask if it is ready all the time thank you for making this app."
Go ahead and get Read Me Stories right now... just click the ‘Install’ button.
From The ‘Read Me Stories’ team
New books added every month to our much loved, more than 2 million downloaded app with great lineups of fairy tales, audio book, songs, simple learning games for toddlers, educational activities for kindergarten, bedtime stories and many more. Tap,listen and interact with it to stimulate babies and kid's imagination like all great toys.
= FREE Trial "Peter Pan" =
= FREE Trial "Babies Love Books" =
= FREE Trial "Rising Dino" =
= FREE Trial "Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy" =
= FREE Trial search and connect adventure book =
= FREE Trial "First words for kids" for baby =
8 months to 12 years of age.
** All parents, boys and girls will love reading and playing it over and over again!
We've selected must read stories, some in a fun game feature and for you and the young ones to read and play.
- To optimize children's reading experience, we've carefully designed every component in the app, including script, narrations, BGM, movement and lovable characters.
- You can switch off the "read to me" mode and read along it by yourself. This is very effective to learn how to read.
** Fairy tales from the West (Andersen, Grimm, Aethope and others)
- Three little pigs story
- The little mermaid
- Snow White
** Fairy tales from the East
- The peach boy
** First words for kids
- Living room / dining room, Kitchen
- Numbers / Colors
- Body / Clothes
- Zoo / Aquarium
** Tap'n seek song book
- The Bear Went Over The Mountain
- ABCsong / fun alphabet toddler game
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Old McDonald
** Rising Dino
Be a part of the dino expedition team! Dig up various dino bones and bring them back to life! In this app, have fun learning about dinos through great illustrations, sound effects and action in a game like feature. It's like having a dinosaur excavation and a bunch of pet dinosaurs with you at all times!
- Where are the dino bones hiding? Swipe the screen and dig them up. When you swipe even more, the dinos will come back alive!
- Tap the dinos and listen to them make realistic sounds. Detailed dino info.
- A fun preschoolgames for little kids.
** Mr.Connecto =search and connect adventure book=
- When you tap characters, they will tell you what they want. Search for relating people that will fulfill their needs from the map and "Connecto", make both of them happy! Awsome
kids educational game.
- There are 50 characters in the map and they will randomly move around each time you start the app. So, you won't get tired of playing "Connecto".
- Kid's favorite characters such as fireman and police officers, people that are active in our daily lives, and hilarious ones will appear in "Connecto". This is also a fun learning material for social studies.
** Babies love books/Perfect games for babies
- Selling over 10 million baby books and creating mega hit baby shows on national TV, Yuichi Kimura now produced a series of apps combining interactive stories and videos just for babies.
- You will be amazed to see them glued to the story, having fun and actually start tapping!
- Some contains story and songs for children that makes children sleep.
Monthly subscription (auto-renewal)
**About Auto Renewal Subscription
- Subscription automatically renews until auto renew is turned off by the user at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
This application is the appropriate step-by-step visual stimulation helps the brain development of the first Aga.
Configuration ***** *****
Black Pattern: black-and-white pattern. Phase 1 (0 to 12 months)
Black Object: black-and-white animals, objects, and images. Step 2 (0 to 18 months)
Color object: color, animals, objects and images. Step 6 (3 to 36 months)
Step 1 -> Step 2 - helps to foster the cognitive abilities of the Aga to step 3>.
Button, press and hold the appropriate number of months.
Timer Setting Function: time passes automatically to focus beyond the image.
- Is a free app, banner advertising, but not only the Main screen, press advertising, press the wrong focus image of Aga.
If you see a good ad only once - Press ~ ^ ^
baby focus book, baby book
It has lots of beautiful animal illustrations, clear pronunciations and animals sounds. It is very easy and simple to use. It will provide hours of fun and learning for your kids. There is also a quiz section where the kid has to identify the animal based on animal name pronunciation and animal sound.
- 39 beautiful animal illustrations, animals sounds and animal name pronunciations.
- Quiz to recognize the animals from their name and sounds.
What the reviewers are saying:
Android Apps Review
There are loads of different Android apps to help your kids learn their animals, but Animal Book, available for free, is one of the better ones available. Don’t be fooled by its simplicity-it’s a stellar teaching app for children.
Visually appealing and look like a great learning tool.
Free coloring app with 20 different coloring sheets full of Pink Fong and his friends.
Scroll left and right and choose colors.
Blank sheet included for your creative drawings!
Share your painting via SNS including facebook and twitter.