The Tahfidh (Memorize) app aims to provide resources, support and tools to those who have memorised and are on the journey to memorise the holy Qur'an. A one stop source of guidance, motivation and opportunities for our huffadh across the globe.
The National Huffadh Association UK is pleased to announce the official launch of Tahfidh (Memorise) this Ramadan 2019. An exciting and innovative new app which contains all the tools and resources you need to memorise the Qur'an!
Whether you've already memorised the entire Qur'an, parts of it or aspiring to memorise the Qur'an, this app is for suitable for everyone!
Key features of the app include:
1. Hifdh Quiz: A series of carefully selected questions designed to help strengthen your Hifdh & Quranic knowledge (questions are changed and updated weekly)
2. Hifdh Tracker & Hifdh Tester: Two powerful resources which help you to monitor the progress of your Hifdh as well as testing how strong your memory is! (Available only on Android currently)
3. Hifdh Resources: The all-in-one resource bank which contains a wide range of informative and useful resources to help you in your journey to memorise the Qur'an.
4. Read & listen Qur'an: Read the Qur'an in Arabic or English. Or browse our Qur'an playlist and listen to over 280 mesmerising Qur'an reciters from around the world.
5. NHA UK Live stream: Stay connected with the Tahfidh app wherever you are and benefit from our live stream videos which will be updated regularly. You will be notified whenever we have an event or are about to go live!
The Tahfidh (Memorise) app is FREE to download on the App store and Play store for both Apple & Android devices.
Prophet Muhammad PBUH said: The best of you are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it." (Bukhari)
Share and download the Tahfidh (Memorise) app today and connect even more closely with The Qur'an this Ramadan!