The State Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nilokheri was established by the Government of Haryana in 2016 after taking approval from AICTE on 30.4.2016. The first academic session started from 16th August, 2016. The institute has been established with an aim to deliver quality technical education to the deserving candidates.
SIET LMS is a user interactive, flexible, easy to access SaaS based Learning and Campus Management System. It provides different roles and functionality to each and every user of the institution.
SIET LMS is designed to provide a one stop solution for all the needs of an institution Learning and Campus management to Digital Library, Skill Development, Internships and Job Placements support.
1. Learning Management System
· Can manage Courses, Classes, Faculty, Students and Study materials with real time tracking and monitoring of students, faculty and institution performance.
2. Campus Management System
· Can integrate and automate all academic and administrative activities.
· Can create batches, schedule time tables.
· Can take attendance.
· Helps to stay connected with students and faculty using instant messaging and collaboration tools.
3. Online Admission and Fee Collection
· Can collect online applications from students with application
· Can collect tuition fee, exams fee and any other fee from your existing students using the built in payment gateway.
4. Digital Library of e Content
· Get your own digital library of ebooks, videos, lecture notes and online journals.
5. Live Virtual Classroom Platform Audio and video conferencing solution
· Can conduct live interactive online classes.
· Can invite the whole class in just one click,
· Schedule online classes and deliver live lectures with automated students attendance.
6. Remote Online Exams Proctoring
· Conduct secure and scalable online examinations with remote proctoring.
· Can create question banks and generate random exam papers supporting both Objective and Subjective type
· Students can take up exams from home.
7. AI based 360 Degree Resources
· Students are provided with 360 degree personalized guidance and appropriate resources for enhancing education, skills and careers based on their academics, interests, location, demographics, etc.
8. Social Learning for Peer Education
· Helps students connect with peers and expert faculty members within and across institutions for peer education and learning support.
· Helps students and faculty to connect with industry professionals for academia industry connect.
9. Private MOOCs Online Courses:
· Can implement Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and offer online courses with certifications.
For more details, please visit www.ulektzcampus.com Or, contact firstname.lastname@example.org