** Leading home budget manager downloaded over 1 million times AND featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
SYNC AND SHARE YOUR FAMILY BUDGET
* Automagically syncs across other mobile phones and the web
* Stay on the same page about finances with the people you love
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Check envelope balances
* Split transactions
* Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
* No physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
* Live within your means
* A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We're happy to help!
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
-- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
-- About.com 2011 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
-- "YNAB is great stuff - it really is." (CNN Headline Radio)
-- "If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB." (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
-- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
-- "The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget." (About.com)
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones, iPads and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn't have an internet connection, it will "catch up" to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It's seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone's on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Add split transactions with ease.
* View transactions across all accounts.
* Enjoy the new home view for easy transaction entry and checking your category balances.
* Easily switch between multiple budgets if you use YNAB for personal and business budgeting!
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple's App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It's easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application.)
Don't have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
REQUIREMENTS: You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device's IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device's ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn't leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.
**Ranked TOP FREE FINANCE APP by Google Play**
**Designed for both Android Phone and Tablets**
**Named “Best for Over-Spenders” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance”**
**SEE HOW MVELOPES USERS HAVE ELIMINATED OVER $1 BILLION IN DEBT**
Make real financial progress by following the Mvelopes system, which has proven to be the most effective way to both eliminate and prevent debt! Built upon the envelope budgeting approach, you’ll do more than just track what you’ve already spent. Mvelopes helps you categorize your spending, plan your budget ahead of time, and track how much money you have left throughout the month.
This helps you make better, more informed spending decisions by letting you know where you stand in relation to your budget and plan, at the point of purchase. Plus, track your bank account and credit card balances, all in one secure location.
• Easily access or adjust your budget on the go.
• Capture receipts from your phone and attach them to transactions.
• Get real time budgeting updates when you make a purchase.
• Categorized spending helps you make informed decisions when you shop.
• Inbox style transactions makes it easy to stay on top of your budget every day.
• All-in-one accounts screen lets you view your checking, savings, and credit card balances in one place.
• Assign transactions to expense envelopes, including splitting transactions into different categories.
• Complete, real-time synchronization with the Mvelopes web app.
Mvelopes automatically downloads transactions from over 14,000 financial institutions, freeing you from hours of tedious bookkeeping, so you can focus on managing your finances using the principles of envelope budgeting.
Mvelopes is committed to your security. Easily manage your security settings, right from the app. Require a 4-digit PIN, or your Mvelopes username and password, to secure your app. In the unlikely event you lose your phone, not only is your data encrypted (on devices running Android OS 4.0 and above), but you can easily change your password at the Mvelopes website to block unwanted access to your account. For more information about how we secure your financial information, please visit http://www.mvelopes.com/faq/.
START TODAY FOR FREE
To start using Mvelopes, simply download the app and sign up for a free Mvelopes account, add your online banking accounts, and set up your budget. You can then use Mvelopes while on the go to give you full access to all of the features and benefits of Mvelopes.
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Attach images to transaction
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Debt Management
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
SMS permission: it parses the SMS message from bank automatically and save the record in the app.
All data save on your phone or your personal cloud account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
Income statements, earnings dates, and more: tap "View more data" to access extended company data at a glance.
*Add stocks to your watchlist to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
*Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
*Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
*Take advantage of new interactive graphs with pinch-to-zoom
*Sign in to view your Web portfolio on-the-go
*Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
*Turn your device sideways to interact with full screen charts
What people are saying:
"Newest update a home run! The newest update adding the portfolios have made this a great app....... I highly recommend it!" - Lon McCarty
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/269132-us-finance-mobile-android
Note: By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
With Mobills, all your expenses and income are categorized and presented in Graphics and Reports hat help you analyze your financial life, being easy to manage your daily expenses.
The Financial Manager Mobills is a complete option for those who want to organize and plan their spending. The revenue and expenditure system works simply as an automated financial spreadsheet with a simple and intuitive interface. Mobills has several very complete options being a great place to control your expenses, credit cards and monthly expenses. Easy to use and with a simple interface, any user can manage your daily expenses without having to be experienced in economics.
• Quick and easy ways to record all your daily expenses.
• Interactive graphics that quickly analyze your spending.
• Synchronization with http://app.mobills.com.br (Permission INTERNET)
• Toolbox for consultation and quick registration costs
• Filter by category, payment method and period
• Import SMS Santander, Itau, BB (READ_SMS Permission)
• Expenses by geolocation (ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Permission)
• Monthly Statement by categories
• Planning with goals and budgets
• Alerts by e-mail accounts payable
• Integrated credit card Control
• Shared Financial Tips by our users
• Attach File and photos expenditure and receipts (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Permission)
Join our communities and pages on social networks !!
Community Google+: http://goo.gl/URYhYg
Google+ Page: http://goo.gl/hpRIRu
A little more about the Mobills the best app for financial control and planning daily expenses
You can add all your bank accounts and to set goals of spending by budget overflow reminder option, we offer extract options, report and chart to let you knowledgeable about your spending.
Attention: The application with all features is paid! You will use 15 days as Premium user. After the 15 days some functionality will be blocked! it has a free version you will have limited functionality! Access http://mobills.com.br to take any questions!
Do you own a phone and a tablet? Or you want to track expenses with your significant other? Monefy fits the best. You can safely synchronize data between devices using your own Dropbox account. Create or change records, add new categories or delete old ones and they will be right away present on another device!
Key features which make tracking enjoyable and powerful:
1. Intuitive and easy to use user interface. No redundancy
2. Add new records extremely fast
3. See your spendings distribution on the nice and informative chart or get detailed information from the transactions list
4. Manage categories, if defaults do not work for you
5. Be safely synchronized using your own Dropbox account
6. Choose the report period
7. Select the currency
8. Use budget mode
9. Backup and export data in one click
10. Passcode protection
11. Several accounts support
13. No ads
Supported languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Croatian, Turkish
Monefy Pro without any restrictions could be found here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monefy.app.pro
Find more information on our website - http://www.monefy.me
Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/b/113033072053344730494/communities/112283249675442772631
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monefy/632478933465457
Would you believe there could be a personal finance checkbook and budget app on your phone as powerful as Microsoft Money or Quicken on the desktop?
!! Try us risk free — now with a 1 week money back guarantee — we stand behind our product !! — see the end of this section for details.
“…you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrific job of helping you get your finances in order.” — 2011 Android App Guide: http://goo.gl/o9527
Some of the many features:
✓ Works great on the Nexus 7 and other 7" tablets
✓ Reads your MS Money / Quicken / SPB Finance / Cash Organizer export files. (QIF, OFX)
✓ Full featured and flexible budgeting (yearly, monthly, weekly, biweekly). Forecasting features make your cash flow easy to visualize
✓ 4 widgets for quick and easy data entry and one-glance access to your budget and upcoming bills
✓ Recurring bills/deposits with many different schedules, including biweekly pay checks. Reminders can be set right into your device's calendar
✓ Split transactions for more accurate budgeting and reporting
✓ Privacy with password/PIN security
✓ Never worry about your data with automatic backups on a customizable schedule
✓ Two-level editable categories and optional classifications (projects)
✓ Colorful reports and charts with drill-down (exportable to PDF, CSV or as a web-page)
✓ Customized reports can be saved for easy reuse
✓ Multi-currency with historical exchange rate support for accurate Net Worth calculations
✓ Your data can be exported to standard QIF or CSV
✓ Beautiful modern user interface
✓ Integrated with MyBackup Pro
✓ … and much more …
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating bill reminders in the phone's calendar.
Permission: Read contact data, write contact data
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list.
Permission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Permission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Permission: Your accounts, discover known accounts
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list. The list of accounts on the phone is read and you are given the option to pick the account used for contact operations.
Permission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Permission: Network communication, Market license check
Purpose: Used to perform the Android Market license verification.
Money-back guarantee details:
You have 7 full days to get a full and unconditional refund. If you are past the 15 minute refund window offered by the Google Play Store, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a refund which will be given in at most 8 hours.
finance, double entry, accounting. bookkeeping, checkbook, MS Money, Quicken, budget, expense, income
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
- Manage your credit cards;
- Categories Budgets;
- Expense reports and receipts reports;
- Splitted expenses;
- Calendar of forecast expenditure;
- Information of current month on the home screen;
- Find out what has to spend on security;
- Notifications of revenues and expenses payable receivable;
- Report to find out what your best month of purchase;
- Your information saved in the cloud, with restore backup;
It's simple, fast and easy!
Join our community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106743188674346227499
Easily track your finances, all in one place in this smart, sleek, super sexy digital checkbook/expense tracker/bill reminder.
Feel good knowing that you aren't giving away all of your personal information in exchange for a "free" app. So called "free" applications collect your information and share it with advertisers. With Moola your information stays local to the app, and is not shared with advertisers. No websites to sign up with, no bothersome emails.
Many Android developers feel that the App Store is crippled with a race-to-the-bottom mentality, pricing apps far below a reasonable, sustainable value level. That’s absolutely true. Shame on you for pricing at $0.99 to chase the kind of customers who, well, think a dollar is anything but a trivial, throwaway amount of money that won’t even remotely get you a reasonable cup of coffee. Get some self-respect. Quit encouraging bad behaviour, and ruining the party for everyone else. A price-tag of one dollar is passive smoking. You’re killing people around you, for your own short-term benefit.
For less than the price you spend on food in one day, my app can help you organize and track your money and bills all year long. See your banks, credit cards, and bills in one simple, streamlined application. Control where your money goes and get important real-time alerts and reminders about your accounts. Moola is safe and secure, and unlike other financial apps, does not require sensitive banking information.
Also, unlike other financial software packages, there is no subscription fee(s) and you don't need to keep buying the "new" version every year. Once you buy my app, it's yours for life, and you will continue to get updates, and improvements to EXISTING features. New features will be paid as they require significant investment of time and/or money from the developer. Like any business, there are costs associated with developing the product. Before leaving me one star and complaining in the comments, realize what you are asking of me, and ask yourself if you would work for free.
A quick note about sync. There's been a lot of people asking for this. I would love to do it, but it would cost me more to maintain the server, than what I make from this app. Storing data on the cloud costs money, lots of money, and there are tons of security issues involved. To keep the app cheap, there's no sync.
• Track all your money and bills in one place
• Receive bill due date reminders
• Password lock
• Get important account notifications
• View detailed bill & account statements
• Add an unlimited number of accounts
• Customizable categories
• View spending habits by category, subcategory, and payee
• Data import/export/backup
• Enjoy well deserved financial peace of mind
Extra (Paid) Features:
GET OUT OF DEBT!
This app helps you keep track of your money and bills, giving you a simple overview of your cash, bills, and credit card debt. Once you understand what you owe, you can find ways to budget your money better. Control your spending and bills due with transaction history, and never miss a bill with push notifications.
Stop giving away your hard earned money to your bank! Banks hold your real account balance hostage in the hopes of charging you outrageous overdraft fees because you failed to manage your money properly.
Don't use an app that downloads information from your bank, as it will not have accurate real-time information about your accounts. Credit/debit card purchases could take days to post to your accounts, and if you live on a tight budget you run great risk of overdrafting and shelling out big bucks to your bank.
Simple Finance Manager Includes a monthly Debt Planner along with a Banking/Checkbook Ledger to keep track of balances in your bank accounts. It is simple and user friendly! For more details on available option see below. (Note: This app does not require personal information and does not directly connect with any financial institution. All transactions and payments must be recorded manually.) All data can be backed up and transfered to a new device.
Simple Finance Manager Features:
+ Fresh, Beautiful, Material Design Themed
+ Ad Free
+ Clean, Simple layouts
+ Ready for Tablets
+ Currency Format for some Countries (based on device’s default)
** HOW DOES THE BANKING/CHECKBOOK LEDGER PORTION OF THIS APP WORK?
The ledger portion of this app is brand new. We focused on making a clean UI that allows you to easily record transactions and go back to manage them.
Because this app is fast and lightweight, keeping track of your current balances have never been easier! Supports unlimited accounts. Savings, Checking, Business etc.
At this time, we do not have any statistics or charts based on spending history but we have plans of having some of these features.
** HOW DOES THE DEBT PORTION OF SIMPLE FINANCE MANAGER WORK?
Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, the user decides how much to pay in the first round of payments (per card). We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. And can also play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
IMPORTANT: This app does not yet support bi-weekly payments.
+ UNLIMITED Debt Entries
+ Payment Strategies and Plans
+ A Snowball ON-OFF Button
+ Status Bar Payment Reminders
+ CSV Export
+ Credit Limit Status Bar
+ Custom Ordering
+ Custom Payments
+ Record Monthly Payment (Apply to Ledger)
+ Monthly Payment Reminders
+ Mark as Fixed Payment
What Simple Finance Manager does: Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with basic monthly details along the way. It now includes a debt snowball-like payoff system.
This app WILL give you a clear view of the future based on the numbers YOU provide.
It will also factor in one-time Balance Transfer fees as well as promotional rates.
Simple Finance Manager will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it!
** DOES THIS APP SUPPORT DEBT SNOWBALL?
Simple Finance Manager now includes the much request "Magical" Debt Snowball button! You can turn it on or off and compare strategies.
- Simple Finance Manager require two special permission so that it remembers notifications on reboot and can access the internet help file.
- Simple Finance Manager currently supports some basic Spanish and Italian translations. Any inaccuracies? Please let us know!
- Get news before it happens!
- Debt Planner and Calculator is the Free Version of Simple Finance Manager. You may backup your debt accounts in that app and restore them here.
Follow our blog for app updates at our Kicking Lettuce website: http://www.kickinglettuce.com/android-apps/
- Developed by KickingLettuce Studios.
Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere.
Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices.
Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences.
Read the latest news and advice on business, finance, markets, technology, companies, small business, personal finance, saving & investing, spending & borrowing, credit, real estate, insurance, taxes, retirement, career & education, top stocks, budgeting and more from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, wealth estimator, and retirement planner.
Automatically sync your watchlist across MSN Money on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the stocks you care about.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/ EURO, USD/ YEN, USD/ CAD, POUND/USD, USD/ YUAN, USD/ INR, USD/ FRANC (CHF), USD/ WON, USD /KRONA KR, etc.
Track Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Nokia (NOK), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.