Use SMS Scheduler and never forget to send important sms ...
Forget forgetting ...!!! Try our SMS Scheduler Today !!!
1) As part of Google Play Developer Policy update, they have announced changes related to SMS permissions (https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2018/10/providing-safe-and-secure-experience.html). Going forward, Google Play will limit which apps are allowed to ask for these permissions. Only an app that has been selected as a user's default app for text messages will be able to access SMS. As our app is just a scheduler and not a full-fledged messaging application, we will schedule sms and at scheduled time, Messaging app is opened with populated details allowing user to select SIM as well as add any attachments. In this case, user has to send sms himself.
Users who still want to continue using 'Auto SMS' feature can download the app from Amazon App Store.
2) Recent powerful smartphones are lagging behind in battery capacity. Vendors are always trying to squeeze some battery saving features into firmware causing lots of side effects. They usually kill long running processes, alarms. Our app works on alarms. If our alarms are stopped, app fails to send sms. The app tries to recover when you open the app or restart your phone. More Info : https://sleep.urbandroid.org/documentation/faq/alarms-sleep-tracking-dont-work/
1) Monthly repetition; ability to add multiple dates of month in same scheduled sms
2) Send Now; if user decides to send any already scheduled sms immediately instead of waiting for scheduled time, simply press 'send' icon seen on scheduled sms row
3) Search, select all, easy deletion of sms/template/group just by swiping left to right or from right to left with undo capabilities
4) Automatic scheduling of Birthday sms if phone contacts have Mobile number and Birthday Event set. Need to enable this feature through Settings. You can enter your own birthday message. You can personalize birthday message by including contact name
5) Choose message text from pre-installed templates. Add, edit or delete templates including pre-installed. The message text entered while scheduling sms can be saved as a new template to be used for future use. Provides character count for message text
6) Enter message using speech recognition
7) Add, edit or delete your own groups which remain private to SMS Scheduler
8) Recipients entered directly or selected from phone contacts, phone favorites, phone groups, private groups or recently used. No constraints on number of recipients
9) Schedule sms once or with a repetition of minutely, hourly, daily, monthly or yearly. Set repeat frequency and also specify date and time to end repetition
10) Sms classified as Scheduled, History and Draft
11) Settings -> Sync Contacts; allows you to sync your phone contacts with SMS Scheduler
12) If phone is turned off, due scheduled sms are not sent