Included in this app:
- Live game updates with box scores, game stats and the all-new ice tracker
- Custom Alerts and user controlled preferences
- The latest Avalanche news
- Photo galleries from Avalanche games and events around town
- Video from AvalancheTV
- Avalanche player bios, photos and updated stats
- Conference/Division standings and out-of-town scores
- Interactive game schedule, allowing you to buy Avalanche tickets directly from your smartphone
- Fantasy Five game where you can compete against other Avalanche fans
- Ability to incorporate your Twitter and Facebook accounts, allowing you to share content
New features are added periodically so make sure to keep your Official Avalanche Mobile App updated through the Google Play!
The two core features of this application are:
1. A screen that helps to calculate the avalanche risk, based on the avalanche report, using the Reduction Method developed by Swiss avalanche expert Werner Munter.
2. A screen that provides a safety checklist based on the 3x3 Filter Method developed by Werner Munter.
This application can be used anywhere in the world as it has no regional specific information, but is best in northern latitudes between 35° and 55°. This covers most popular ski areas. Extra caution must be used in far northern areas such as Alaska and Scandinavia as weaker solar radiation makes the snow pack less stable. It must also be adapted for the southern hemisphere.
This app is designed to be used in conjunction with other sources for weather and avalanche forecasts. These can be accessed through the internet, MMS services, television, newspapers, official bulletins and other region specific phone apps.
Have a good winter, go big and stay safe.
If you would like to volunteer to translate the app into your language, please contact me.
keywords: avalanche Lawine valange ski sciare snowboard freeride danger Gefahr pericolo safety Sicherheit sécurité sicurezza touring Skitouren randonnée fondo reduction method Reduktonsmethode 3x3 filter Formel 3x3
***Note: This is the official update for the previous version of the SLF's White Risk mobile app. Unfortunately, an automatic update for the old version is not available.
In order to continue viewing the avalanche bulletin and other products, you must perform this update.***
Currently supported regions (Austria): Carinthia, Lower Austria, Upper Austria, Styria, Salzburg, Tyrol, Vorarlberg, Bavaria, Slovakia
(Purely informational, not a replacement for the usual safety precautions.)
WARNING: a phone with Snøg Avalanche Buddy nor a certified beacon prevents avalanches or guarantees that people will be localised and saved. Any equipment can fail. Sufficient knowledge about mountains, weather and avalanche safety is the best way to prevent accidents. Snøg Avalanche Buddy is not a certified beacon and not compatible with 457 kHz beacons.
Every single person who skies outside boundaries should carry an approved avalanche beacon, but in practice, only those who are often in the free area carry one. As a result, many people ski unprotected. "Snøg Avalanche Buddy" tries to help.
How does Snøg Avalanche Buddy work? Simple, via a WiFi signal, a strong signal that can reach over 40 metres and is very precise in its localisation. Snøg provides searching and sending out trackable signals via WiFi. Snøg doesn't use your internet connection, it only uses WiFi technology.
More information at www.avalanchebuddy.com
Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Snøg-Avalanche-Buddy/359262604157294
Neben dem täglichen Lawinenlagebericht und aktuellen Stationsdaten bietet LAWINE TIROL praktische Tools wie Kompass, Höhen- und Hangneigungsmesser sowie Hintergrundwissen zu Lawinenkunde. Außerdem gibt es die beliebten TT-Tourentipps sowie alle Lawinen-Eilmeldungen aus der TT.com-Redaktion als Push-Nachricht.
Für Mitglieder der Tiroler Lawinenkommission gibt es einen geschlossenen Bereich in der App, welcher den mobilen Zugriff auf wichtige interne Informationen ermöglicht.
- Compatible with DistoX: save measurements trough Bluetooth from DistoX telemeter. More an accurate info in paperless.bheeb.ch
- Inclinometer calibrating: Improved clino readings factory compensating error
- 3 measuring modes: measuring with the device itself, measuring with DistoX telemeter and Bluetooth, mixed measuring (combination of the above two)
- Multiple measurement sessions
- Measurements edition
- Export sessions measures to text files and Visual Topo files.
- Measuring shot by proximity sensor