- Edit stretch regions and layout margins
- Load any image including existing .9.png files (compiled or uncompiled).
- Save as a .9.png file (compiled or uncompiled) or extract the raw .png file
- Pinch zoom and drag pan
- Preview a 9 patch image by adjusting the width and height.
• Design Responsive in 3 different views
• Full screen area editor and result project
• More 30 projects html ready to use
• Frameworks and Extensions: jQuery, Prototype, YUI, Dojo, Processing.js, ExtJS, Raphael, Three.js, Zepto, Enyo, Knockout, AngularJS, Ember, Underscore, Bootstrap, KineticJS, quoxdoo, D3, CreateJS, Three, Paper.js, Require js, svg.js
• Shortcut commands to insert special signs
• Editor Options
• Save in single HTML, in PyGTK and zip project
• Preview web design
• Export PDF
• Share Result
• Beautify Code
The main features are:
• Inserts todays date automatically
• Few extra things are editable, title and "terms"
• Does the math automatically when you change quantities and amounts
• Add and remove rows of items
• Edit the logo by providing a URL path to a new logo or file upload
• Rollover colors for the editable area to indicate editability
- Voltage divider calculator.
- Calculate the equivalent resistor for a number of parallel resistors.
- First order rc filter calculator.
- Ohm's Law with simple calculator.
For each calculation you can save the result in pdf in your external storage of your mobile device.
- Change the background color and set the gradient.
- Set the border style of the button: color, thickness, radius, padding.
- Add shadow to the button and the text by adjusting the size, color and position.
- Set the font size, color, and size
- Export html document to PDF.
- Export html form to PDF.
- Export Image to PDF.
- Export HTML5 canvas to PDF.
- Export SVG to PDF.
- Export Simple text to PDF.
- Image Converter.
- HTML5 canvas to Image.
Release 2.0.1 - Now you can to see date and time for each post and audio element for podcast.
Release 2.0.2 - Data sql to save urls enabled
Release 2.1.0 Now you can to listen rss with useful function Text To Speech