NOTE: PDFView is not a PDF viewer in the sense of displaying PDF files, there is no graphical user interface and the app is not supposed to be started directly. Instead, it is a PDF viewer that provides PDF rendering service to other apps via a documented interface. At the moment, the app is only used by LectureNotes, but all other Android developers are invited to include an interface to PDFView into their apps and use PDFView for PDF rendering. Details of the interface can be found in the source of PDFView.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows other apps to convert a PDF file into a set of PNG files with a given resolution, either a single page or a page set
- Edit stretch regions and layout margins
- Load any image including existing .9.png files (compiled or uncompiled).
- Save as a .9.png file (compiled or uncompiled) or extract the raw .png file
- Pinch zoom and drag pan
- Preview a 9 patch image by adjusting the width and height.
The main features are:
• Inserts todays date automatically
• Few extra things are editable, title and "terms"
• Does the math automatically when you change quantities and amounts
• Add and remove rows of items
• Edit the logo by providing a URL path to a new logo or file upload
• Rollover colors for the editable area to indicate editability
- For the drawing of the lines you can choose 6 different colors and thicknesses
- You can save in four convenient formats: jpeg, png, tiff and pdf
- You can withdraw your files directly from the file system of your device or from an input url
- In the application, available eraser tool to correct the drawings
- Voltage divider calculator.
- Calculate the equivalent resistor for a number of parallel resistors.
- First order rc filter calculator.
- Ohm's Law with simple calculator.
For each calculation you can save the result in pdf in your external storage of your mobile device.
- Change the background color and set the gradient.
- Set the border style of the button: color, thickness, radius, padding.
- Add shadow to the button and the text by adjusting the size, color and position.
- Set the font size, color, and size
- Export html document to PDF.
- Export html form to PDF.
- Export Image to PDF.
- Export HTML5 canvas to PDF.
- Export SVG to PDF.
- Export Simple text to PDF.
- Image Converter.
- HTML5 canvas to Image.
In the application are available for 56 languages the pronunciation of the text
Attention: You must submit button "Preview Result" before to save.
Release 1.7.3 - Now this project for Android is open source with license AGPL 3.0 - checkout on http://ulmdevice.altervista.org/tryithighlightcode
Note - In order to reopen the file html suggest using the application File Manager (Explorer)
Note - Attention if you export to PDF content you must first press the "Preview"
• Frameworks and Extensions: jQuery, Prototype, YUI, Dojo, Processing.js, ExtJS, Raphael, RightJS, Three.js, Zepto, Enyo, Shipyard, Knockout, The X Toolkit Edge, AngularJS, Ember, Underscore, Bonsai, KineticJS, quoxdoo, D3, CreateJS, WebApp Install, Thorax, Paper.js, React, svg.js, jTypes, Lo-Dash, Brick edge, RactiveJS, Vue
• Editor Options
• Preview web design
• Export PDF
• Share Result
• TidyUp and Reset button