How does it work?
1. Download the pdf from our website (brewie.org/brewie3d.pdf) or from use the image uploaded here
2. Print it with "real size" option or "A4" selected
3. Install the app and run it
4. Place the paper where you would like to see Brewie, place the phone above the paper, and see the magic
Through the camera you will see your Brewie with true to life dimensions in the given environment where you placed the paper. Now you can walk around Brewie and see how it would look like in the real life.
Will that make beer for me?
Unlikely. However it is a great tool to plan ahead and find the best place for your Brewie at home. So once your Brewie arrives you can start brewing your first batch right away!
Plus it looks awesome!
**Troubleshooting and tips**
- The app works best with good quality prints and under good lighting conditions.
- Move the camera slowly so that the program can track the environment. If you do this, the app will preserve the place of Brewie even if it loses sight of the paper.
- If Brewie disappears or the app starts to act weird, place the phone again above the paper.
- If Brewie doesn't appear on the paper virtually, please make sure that you use good quality print, there is enough light, the paper fills the camera image, but it doesn't stick out and your phone is perpendicular to the paper. Please do not fold the paper.
- If the app doesn't open for the second time, the operating system didn't close it. You can open it again from the task manager by pressing and holding the home button and then tapping Brewie 3D
- Export html document to PDF.
- Export html form to PDF.
- Export Image to PDF.
- Export HTML5 canvas to PDF.
- Export SVG to PDF.
- Export Simple text to PDF.
- Image Converter.
- HTML5 canvas to Image.
- Change the background color and set the gradient.
- Set the border style of the button: color, thickness, radius, padding.
- Add shadow to the button and the text by adjusting the size, color and position.
- Set the font size, color, and size
The main features are:
• Inserts todays date automatically
• Few extra things are editable, title and "terms"
• Does the math automatically when you change quantities and amounts
• Add and remove rows of items
• Edit the logo by providing a URL path to a new logo or file upload
• Rollover colors for the editable area to indicate editability
In the application are available for 56 languages the pronunciation of the text
This tool takes either an image JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG and you can to import new file or new layer from you external storage (file system) or from url.
Here is a list of functions for the manipulation of images and photos:
- functions Undo / Redo;
- crop layer;
- scale image and layer;
- rotate image and layer;
- flip vertically image and layer;
- flip horizontally image and layer
The main filters:
Brightness, Desaturation, Blur, Gaussian Blur, Emboss and other useful effects to apply to photos quickly. You can even run scripts to apply new effects to your photos and save them in separate files and open them easily taking them from your external storage.
- Voltage divider calculator.
- Calculate the equivalent resistor for a number of parallel resistors.
- First order rc filter calculator.
- Ohm's Law with simple calculator.
For each calculation you can save the result in pdf in your external storage of your mobile device.
• Design Responsive in 3 different views
• Full screen area editor and result project
• More 30 projects html ready to use
• Frameworks and Extensions: jQuery, Prototype, YUI, Dojo, Processing.js, ExtJS, Raphael, Three.js, Zepto, Enyo, Knockout, AngularJS, Ember, Underscore, Bootstrap, KineticJS, quoxdoo, D3, CreateJS, Three, Paper.js, Require js, svg.js
• Shortcut commands to insert special signs
• Editor Options
• Save in single HTML, in PyGTK and zip project
• Preview web design
• Export PDF
• Share Result
• Beautify Code