Music for Pregnancy is a hand-picked collection of classical music that will help you increase a healthier and stress-free birth experience!
Classical music has been proven to be the music of intelligence. Recent studies have shown that listening to classical music can have lasting effects on one's brain; it can stimulate brain function in developing infants and improve comprehension of math and other computing skills in adults. It trains the brain to acknowledge all the parts that work together to make the whole.
Why is it IMPORTANT to listen to classical music during pregnancy?
Classical music may REDUCE the stress, anxiety, and depression that many pregnant women experience. That's a fact! It is also very propitious for the fetus as it offers a range of notes and tends to repeat, creating an almost lullaby style sound in the womb.
MUSIC FOR PREGNANCY EFFECTS:
- Mellows down your agitated mind and soothes your senses in a unique way!
- Reduces the stress and anxiety
- Helps with the depression that many pregnant women experience
- Stimulates brain function in developing infants
- Improves comprehension of exact sciences and many others
NOTE: The effects are more pronounced when you submerge yourself completely into the music and listen to it religiously without diverting your mind anywhere else.