This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Get Satisfaction : http://getsatisfaction.guitar-pro.com
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 400,000 tabs.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Half Speed. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs.
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitarFree
It is like songsterr ! It is a real guitar gab player
(Warn, on old smartphone desync between sound and display can occur)
Account autorisation is needed to access to the Google Drive
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: calculates fingerings :-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
Absolutely free, no advertising!!!
PocketChords – „let all your songbooks always be in your pocket“.
Application is designed as a online or offline portable chords database. Fetch your chords from the Internet or import them from the existing txt or csv files (add own tabs from SD Card).
After fetching save it and use offline, edit in ChordEditor. You can create backup and open in excel on your PC.
Create playlist, search history,transpose chords, play your music tracks in integrated Music player with unique part of song repating feature and play your guitar along with it..and so much more.
Please, if you have any suggestion or critics, do not write a negative comment, just email us and we will try as soon as possible to meet your observation. Thank you.
The basic application features :
-search for chords on Internet and view it in ChordViewer.
-search for chords in the local database and view it in ChordViewer.
- edit chord document in ChordEditor
-transpose your chords
-create and manage playlists and search history
-search for chords of locally stored music tracks (mp3, wav,...) while you play the tracks in SongPlayer
-review current song on YouTube
-edit previously stored (chords)documents
-export-import -backup stored chords
-open exported csv file in excel on your PC
-find guitar chord scheme,fretboard note position and „circle of fifths“.
This time you will not refuse when someone asks you to play a song. Always and everywhere you have almost 13 000 most famous and popular songs in the world.
* You can add your own tabs or edit existing.
* You always stay tuned with digital tuner.
* Keep favourites bands ang songs in one place.
tags: guitar, tab, tablature, play, gitara, tabulatury, taby, polskie, english, free, darmowe
Only. The tuner function is only supported on Android version 4.0 or later.
(Press the menu button and the tuner menu.)
In general, almost all of the code used in the same box to quickly and easily find and tap converter
"Tempo" button to specify the tempo and speed, and when the play button is pressed continuously metronome sound will play with the code
This feature is often used when the chord progression (ohburi) expect to be very helpful in practice the
"Sound" button, while the four other sounds like a guitar tone can be selected
"Stoke" button to adjust the stroke volume of the sound speed, and can be set in the environment, fingering, code name, fret numbers, you can specify the color
This app is for all those who baewoosi guitar shall be sure to help
It supports ANY guitar pro files (including Guitar Pro 6). Just type what you want to play and go along with it!
Because details matter: correctly shows and plays downward and upward glissandos.
Recognizes the difference between legato slide and shift slide.
Correctly shows and plays transition of techniques (downward glissando -> legato slide -> bend, etc.) .
- You can switch pages with swap gestures.
- Click on measure counter to go to the selected measure.
You can change the screen orientation through the menu.
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitar
Authentic sounds, a free mode to play like on a real guitar, a chord mode to play without risking a false note, a song mode to learn the chords of your favorite songs, a powerful song search engine, a tuner, a capo... and more.
Whether you know or not how to play guitar, Jimi Guitar will provide you hours of entertainment.
Features in Lite version:
★ Chord mode, to play chords easily
★ Song mode, to play song chords with lyrics
★ Free mode, to play like on a real guitar (multitouch recommended)
★ Tablet mode, to adjust the fretboard width
★ Guitar tuner
★ Display of chord fingerings
★ Scroll lyrics in sync with chords
★ Capo to change the tonality
★ Auto pick option
★ Right or left-hand orientation
★ Anglo-saxon, german, latin notation
★ No spyware, no adware
Additional features in Full version:
★ Powerful song search engine with access to more than 200,000 songs
★ 8 different acoustic and electric guitars with authentic sounds
★ Import custom guitar graphics and sounds
★ Complete chord library
★ Many chord progressions
★ Custom chords
★ Save songs in memory
★ Import songs from memory card
★ Set the number of frets
"Full network access" – Required to download song chords and lyrics.
"Read the contents of your SD card" – Required to import songs and custom guitars.
You have a question about Jimi Guitar, a use problem, a suggestion for the next version?
Feel free to contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
(Please note this is the only way we can help you since we cannot reply to comments.)
Contribute to the translation of the app in your language, or publish a video showing the app,
and get the full versions of all our apps for free!
Contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
It has the high-quality sounds of the tuned acoustic guitar.
Just click on the button and tune your guitar with the repeating sound of the tuned string! To stop the repeating click on the button one more time. It's simple!
Keywords: guitar tuner, tune guitar, acoustic guitar
There is a free and completely functional version, called Robotic Guitarist Free.
★ Multitouch guitar emulator
Choose a chord without having to learn finger positions and just hit the strings to get nice animation sounds recorded from real instruments. You can strum, play arpeggios or any other desired technique thanks to two picking modes. You can also play licks. String sounds can be distributed along the 3D space optionally. Multitouch supported in capable devices.
★ Guitar lab
You can choose among the sound of a lot of different instruments and map them to the whole guitar, or even pick a different one for each string! For instance, you can make low notes of a chord to be played with the sound of a certain instrument and the high ones with another, effectively getting a easy-to-control virtual band. This will bring to you a lot of sessions of experimenting and having fun.
Sounds: Guitar (acoustic and electric), Violin, Viola, Cello, Banjo, Sitar, Harp, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet, Accordion, Harmonica, Cornet, Piano (high and low), Xylophone, Bell, Timpani, Chorus, Cat, Dog, Bird.
★ Chord guide
An easy-to-use interface allows you to change your chord selection on the go. You'll see at all times a diagram showing finger positions. Very useful for learners or for those who play already and need to recall a chord.
★ Custom chords and chord presets
You'll be able to take music as far as your imagination takes it because you have the possibility of creating your own chords with a easy-to-use editor. They don't have to be actual guitar chords, but any layout of notes whose sound you like. You'll be able to play those songs with weird hand positions, since you are not limited to standard chords.
You can define free strings, you can play licks on. This feature allows, for example, to follow a tablature with much more fidelity.
Futhermore, you'll be able to save the chord set you have been composing so you can recover it later, with no need of defining it again chord by chord. That way you'll have at hand every chords needed for each song or experiment.
If you play a non-virtual guitar, Robotic Guitarist is your loyal electronic pocket tuner. It's able to detect frequencies with high accuracy.
It's a handy digital metronome. It has settings for speed (beats per minute) and different signatures (constant, 2/2, 4/4, etc.).
The most fun experience in guitar to Android!
With acoustic guitar, clean electric guitar and overdrive/distorted electric guitar sounds.
Two modes: Solo and Chords.
To play live music.
* Custom chords sequence
* 3 types of guitar
* 2 modes of play
* Realistic guitar sounds
* Studio audio quality
* Instruments like acoustic guitar and electric guitar
* Record mode
* Play in loop
* Rename records
* Works with all screen resolutions - Cell Phones and Tablets (HD)
Also, you can remove all ads buying a key!
The best guitar app on the Google Play!
For guitarists, musician, performers and artists!
Compared to the free version, except that excellent professional version is the abundance of the type of effector no matter how you look at it!
In addition to simple "Acoustic", "Clean", representative of the distortion in the "Distortion", a second and emphasis on "OverDrive", "Metal", the bass representative of distortion also "Clean", sound of the bridge mute and, and other "Wah" and "Harmony", various sound sources have been added!
Anywhere at any time, when his favorite, in any tone, let's enjoy the guitar to one's heart's content!
----- Main function -----
[Code Play Mode
In this mode, play the chord. Based on your favorite guitar chords, you can play free chord progression.
[Fret play mode]
In this mode, play a single note. Because it corresponds to the display of fret range of all, solo play like a real guitar is achieved.
[Code setting mode]
You can edit the code set to be used in the code play mode. In addition, because the code table is displayed, it will be very useful as a code library.
Because you can also choose 10 kinds of effects, it is possible to pursue further the performance depending on the scene you ask a professional version.
It is possible to view the help corresponding to 12 languages, you will be able to exert a 100% performance for this application.
※ I recommend wearing earphone, headphone, etc. in order to hear clean bass
Guitarist / Guitarist / guitar / guitar / electric guitar / electric guitar / solo / solo
More from developer
And if that's not enough for you, we've got something special - powerful extensions to make your app the ultimate song-teaching machine:
The easiest way to learn songs is when you can both read and play tablatures following the chord progression on a virtual fretboard. And Tab Pro gives you that, along with:
• Additional 200,000 interactive tabs with realistic sound playback and intuitive controls
• Multiple instrument tracks for each tab (guitar, bass, drums etc) to give you the chance to learn every guitar part of the song
• Playback tempo control and loop to nail down the challenging parts
Everything you need to practice your favorite songs with style and comfort:
• Accurate tuner for easy and reliable tuning even in loud environments
• Precision metronome to keep up with any song's pace
• Extensive chords library to look up a chord when you need to
The friendliest way to treat your tabs, Tab Tools add-on allows you to:
• Personalize each tab by changing font style and size
• Make tabs easier to read on your device with "Fit To Screen" feature
• Export tabs and chords to Dropbox, send them via email with just one tap
• Print tabs using any CloudPrint compatible device
Whether you want to master a classic rock riff or play along with the chords from a Billboard chart topper, Tab Pro makes it a breeze with its sleek audio and visual layouts. Over 150,000 songs are available at your fingertips in Tab Pro's extensive database, with options available for players of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Who says that a music education has to be boring? Tab Pro allows you to play along with your favorite song as you learn, ensuring that you are truly keeping perfect time. Feel free to tweak the audio mix to create your ideal playback experience, too. Whether you prefer to hear the rhythm section in the forefront or let the lead guitar take center stage, the power is in your hands to shape your perfect audio mix with solo/mute options.
Included in Tab Pro's features:
· Supports the Tab Pro format (which is similar to Guitar Pro and Power Tab)
· A thorough database with over 150,000 songs, including a variety of tracks from the heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, and pop genres.
· Playback tempo control (NEW!)
· A horizontal mode view to create a more natural approach to reading music with its left-to-right scrolling option.
· Chords are shown above the corresponding beats for optimum visual cues.
· A wide, transparent cursor ensures an unobstructed view of the tablature.
· The fretboard display gives you the perfect view of the notes' placement on each fret. In this display, the fret tags are numbered accordingly.
· Our simplest navigation system yet, with options to move the cursor with either your finger or the progress bar.
· Audio mixing is in your hands thanks to the handy mute and solo options.
· Come across a song that you'll want to cue up with regularly? The "Favorites" option logs your must-have tunes and makes them readily available for future Tab Pro sessions, even without the Internet access.
· Loop to help you practice the challenging parts of the song.
· Follow our news and updates through App News section.
· App Tour will familiarize you with the main features of the app.
"The new Ultimate Guitar Tools app rocks! Whether I'm hanging around the studio or in radio with my acoustic, I can always rely on the tuner. The metronome is great for writing and there's a great chord chart for beginners or pro's. Very cool!!" - Justin Rimer, 12 Stones
"UG Tools is an invaluable tool for any guitar player. Very user friendly and extremely useful for chord building. The brain tuner function is great for checking your pitch without plugging in and with the chords library you can write a whole progression without a guitar! All in all a great tool that everybody should check out!" - Nick Sampson, I Am Abomination
"Really dig the tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
"I particularly love how the metronome setting allows for custom presets, and the ability to change time signatures. The chords library is comprehensive and a good study tool, showing positions and added intervals throughout the fretboard. The brain tuner is good for a quick ear-tune, and the chromatic tuner even allows for different tunings. UG Tools is well worth the cost." - War, Eliminator
· Guitar Tuner. Keep your instrument in tune using the device's built in microphone, or with our accurate Brain Tuner. Now with alternate tunings!
· Metronome. Keep in time with a metronome full of features like fine tempo tuning, ability to set tempo by tapping, adjustable tempo signature, beat subdivision, 5 sound packs, and much more. Now you can also create custom presents!
· Chords Library. Display and playback chords from our beautiful and powerful chord library.
Ultimate Guitar Tuner keeps your instrument in perfect pitch wherever you are. You can use your mobile's built-in microphone, or tune by ear with our unique Brain Tuner.
The Chromatic Tuner features a sleek, accurate display for fast and reliable tuning, and a whole library of alternate tuning settings. The Brain Tuner plays rich string sounds for all our tuning options, so advanced musicians can tune by ear.
Only the Ultimate Guitar Tuner allows you to adjust your microphone sensitivity, and our ultra-high resolution display guarantees pitch perfect tuning.
"Really dig the Tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
Features and improvements:
· Sleek interface
· New and improved pitch detection algorithm
· Alternate tunings
· Adjustable microphone sensitivity
· Mic level display
· Switch between linear and non-linear tuning scales
· Fine-tuning range increased
· Orchestral tuning
Ultimate Guitar Metronome features a distinctive interface that lets musicians choose among and toggle between time signatures, note divisions and click sounds in a snap.
- Fine tempo tuning from 20 to 220 BPM
- Setting tempo by tapping
- Turning on and off beat emphasis
- Setting beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Choosing between diverse soundpacks