This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Get Satisfaction : http://getsatisfaction.guitar-pro.com
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Authentic sounds, a free mode to play like on a real guitar, a chord mode to play without risking a false note, a song mode to learn the chords of your favorite songs, a powerful song search engine, a tuner, a capo... and more.
Whether you know or not how to play guitar, Jimi Guitar will provide you hours of entertainment.
Features in Lite version:
★ Chord mode, to play chords easily
★ Song mode, to play song chords with lyrics
★ Free mode, to play like on a real guitar (multitouch recommended)
★ Tablet mode, to adjust the fretboard width
★ Guitar tuner
★ Display of chord fingerings
★ Scroll lyrics in sync with chords
★ Capo to change the tonality
★ Auto pick option
★ Right or left-hand orientation
★ Anglo-saxon, german, latin notation
★ No spyware, no adware
Additional features in Full version:
★ Powerful song search engine with access to more than 200,000 songs
★ 8 different acoustic and electric guitars with authentic sounds
★ Import custom guitar graphics and sounds
★ Complete chord library
★ Many chord progressions
★ Custom chords
★ Save songs in memory
★ Import songs from memory card
★ Set the number of frets
"Full network access" – Required to download song chords and lyrics.
"Read the contents of your SD card" – Required to import songs and custom guitars.
You have a question about Jimi Guitar, a use problem, a suggestion for the next version?
Feel free to contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
(Please note this is the only way we can help you since we cannot reply to comments.)
Contribute to the translation of the app in your language, or publish a video showing the app,
and get the full versions of all our apps for free!
Contact us at support (at) tokata (dot) fr.
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 400,000 tabs.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Half Speed. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs.
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitarFree
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitar
There is a free and completely functional version, called Robotic Guitarist Free.
★ Multitouch guitar emulator
Choose a chord without having to learn finger positions and just hit the strings to get nice animation sounds recorded from real instruments. You can strum, play arpeggios or any other desired technique thanks to two picking modes. You can also play licks. String sounds can be distributed along the 3D space optionally. Multitouch supported in capable devices.
★ Guitar lab
You can choose among the sound of a lot of different instruments and map them to the whole guitar, or even pick a different one for each string! For instance, you can make low notes of a chord to be played with the sound of a certain instrument and the high ones with another, effectively getting a easy-to-control virtual band. This will bring to you a lot of sessions of experimenting and having fun.
Sounds: Guitar (acoustic and electric), Violin, Viola, Cello, Banjo, Sitar, Harp, Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Trumpet, Accordion, Harmonica, Cornet, Piano (high and low), Xylophone, Bell, Timpani, Chorus, Cat, Dog, Bird.
★ Chord guide
An easy-to-use interface allows you to change your chord selection on the go. You'll see at all times a diagram showing finger positions. Very useful for learners or for those who play already and need to recall a chord.
★ Custom chords and chord presets
You'll be able to take music as far as your imagination takes it because you have the possibility of creating your own chords with a easy-to-use editor. They don't have to be actual guitar chords, but any layout of notes whose sound you like. You'll be able to play those songs with weird hand positions, since you are not limited to standard chords.
You can define free strings, you can play licks on. This feature allows, for example, to follow a tablature with much more fidelity.
Futhermore, you'll be able to save the chord set you have been composing so you can recover it later, with no need of defining it again chord by chord. That way you'll have at hand every chords needed for each song or experiment.
If you play a non-virtual guitar, Robotic Guitarist is your loyal electronic pocket tuner. It's able to detect frequencies with high accuracy.
It's a handy digital metronome. It has settings for speed (beats per minute) and different signatures (constant, 2/2, 4/4, etc.).
It has the high-quality sounds of the tuned acoustic guitar.
Just click on the button and tune your guitar with the repeating sound of the tuned string! To stop the repeating click on the button one more time. It's simple!
Keywords: guitar tuner, tune guitar, acoustic guitar
This time you will not refuse when someone asks you to play a song. Always and everywhere you have almost 13 000 most famous and popular songs in the world.
* You can add your own tabs or edit existing.
* You always stay tuned with digital tuner.
* Keep favourites bands ang songs in one place.
tags: guitar, tab, tablature, play, gitara, tabulatury, taby, polskie, english, free, darmowe
It supports ANY guitar pro files (including Guitar Pro 6). Just type what you want to play and go along with it!
Because details matter: correctly shows and plays downward and upward glissandos.
Recognizes the difference between legato slide and shift slide.
Correctly shows and plays transition of techniques (downward glissando -> legato slide -> bend, etc.) .
- You can switch pages with swap gestures.
- Click on measure counter to go to the selected measure.
You can change the screen orientation through the menu.
Alternate tunings for guitar: First Fret, Open C, Open D, Modal D, Minor Third, Major Third and more.
Alternate tunings for uke: Tenor, Soprano, Baritone
#1 Guitar Tuner - Free and No Ads !
✓ Learn to play guitar, step by step
✓ Magic Guitar mode added
✓ Better support for lefty
✓ Various guitar sound
✓ Hundred of chords
✓ Many modes to discover: Chord switch, Chord instance, Chord vs Lyric and Learning a song mode
✓ Realistic feeling with vibration option
✓ Strings options to fit your finger
✓ Arranged to play with right hand or left hand
✓ Many language supported
✓ Various skin color
✓ Various works of greatest artist available
✓ High Quality sounds of guitar including: nylon guitar, steel guitar, distorted guitar...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via email
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablet ( Optimized )
The application is updated from time to time with much more interesting features. We welcome all your comments and feedback.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices, visit us at http://rubycell.com
Widget is coming soon
- High quality guitar sounds
- Standart tuning and transpose from -4 to +4 semitones (chromatic).
- On/off replay mode
- Control guitar sound duration
- FREE app and no ads
If you are looking for a good guitar tuner app - Guitar Tuner Pro Transpose app is a great choice.
The most fun experience in guitar to Android!
With acoustic guitar, clean electric guitar and overdrive/distorted electric guitar sounds.
Two modes: Solo and Chords.
To play live music.
* Custom chords sequence
* 3 types of guitar
* 2 modes of play
* Realistic guitar sounds
* Studio audio quality
* Instruments like acoustic guitar and electric guitar
* Record mode
* Play in loop
* Rename records
* Works with all screen resolutions - Cell Phones and Tablets (HD)
Also, you can remove all ads buying a key!
The best guitar app on the Google Play!
For guitarists, musician, performers and artists!
You can tune standart 6 or 7 string guitar and Drop D, Drop C guitar , 4 string bass guitar or even Ukulele.
If you want to tune direct string - just
press the number of that string in application, otherwise the tuner
will automatically detect it and show you the tuning level.
Features : Tonetic generator & automatical microphon sensibility alignment
Application was tested on LG optimus
p350 and Samsung Galaxy S2.
!! iPhone Application : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fast-guitar-tuner/id722098191
Guitar Lessons also includes an electronic book that will teach you how to read and write tablatures.
You're on the subway or the bus on the way to college or work? You have 10 minutes of downtime or perhaps you prefer to read the course relaxed in your armchair. Are you bored waiting for some friends?
Take advantage of the possibilities offered by the mobile to learn anywhere, anytime. Surprise your friends or share the best moments playing for them.
LESSON 01. Introduction
LESSON 02. Structure of the Guitar I
LESSON 02. Structure of the Guitar II
LESSON 02. Structure of the Guitar III
LESSON 03. How to hold the guitar I
LESSON 03. How to hold the guitar II
LESSON 04. Tuning I
LESSON 04. Tuning II
LESSON 05. Notes and Chords
LESSON 06. The Fret board I
LESSON 06. The Fret board II
LESSON 06. The Fret board III
LESSON 07. Tablature. Structure and Scales I
LESSON 07. Tablature. Structure and Scales II
LESSON 07. Tablature. Structure and Scales III
LESSON 08. Tablature. Symbology I
LESSON 08. Tablature. Symbology II
LESSON 09. The Right Hand I
LESSON 09. The Right Hand II
LESSON 10. Pick Technique
LESSON 11. Chromatic Exercise I
LESSON 11. Chromatic Exercise II
LESSON 11. Chromatic Exercise III
LESSON 12. First Position I
LESSON 12. First Position II
LESSON 13. The DO Major Scale I
LESSON 13. The DO Major Scale II
LESSON 14. The First Melody
LESSON 15. First Chord
LESSON 16. Basic Chords I
LESSON 16. Basic Chords II
LESSON 17. Chord Harmonic of DO I
LESSON 17. Chord Harmonic of DO II
LESSON 18. Arpeggios I
LESSON 18. Arpeggios II
LESSON 19. Bar Chords I
LESSON 19. Bar Chords II
The Guide to Tab Notation. Learn to read and write guitar tabs.
SD Installation support
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating here! http://goo.gl/jWm6dI
Thanks! You can also donate via Bitcoin. My address is: 1GFAcD6piVbv4fN6Xw6tNe5yrgGmdG2kcz
More from developer
And if that's not enough for you, we've got something special - powerful extensions to make your app the ultimate song-teaching machine:
The easiest way to learn songs is when you can both read and play tablatures following the chord progression on a virtual fretboard. And Tab Pro gives you that, along with:
• Additional 200,000 interactive tabs with realistic sound playback and intuitive controls
• Multiple instrument tracks for each tab (guitar, bass, drums etc) to give you the chance to learn every guitar part of the song
• Playback tempo control and loop to nail down the challenging parts
Everything you need to practice your favorite songs with style and comfort:
• Accurate tuner for easy and reliable tuning even in loud environments
• Precision metronome to keep up with any song's pace
• Extensive chords library to look up a chord when you need to
The friendliest way to treat your tabs, Tab Tools add-on allows you to:
• Personalize each tab by changing font style and size
• Make tabs easier to read on your device with "Fit To Screen" feature
• Export tabs and chords to Dropbox, send them via email with just one tap
• Print tabs using any CloudPrint compatible device
Whether you want to master a classic rock riff or play along with the chords from a Billboard chart topper, Tab Pro makes it a breeze with its sleek audio and visual layouts. Over 150,000 songs are available at your fingertips in Tab Pro's extensive database, with options available for players of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Who says that a music education has to be boring? Tab Pro allows you to play along with your favorite song as you learn, ensuring that you are truly keeping perfect time. Feel free to tweak the audio mix to create your ideal playback experience, too. Whether you prefer to hear the rhythm section in the forefront or let the lead guitar take center stage, the power is in your hands to shape your perfect audio mix with solo/mute options.
Included in Tab Pro's features:
· Supports the Tab Pro format (which is similar to Guitar Pro and Power Tab)
· A thorough database with over 150,000 songs, including a variety of tracks from the heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, and pop genres.
· Playback tempo control (NEW!)
· A horizontal mode view to create a more natural approach to reading music with its left-to-right scrolling option.
· Chords are shown above the corresponding beats for optimum visual cues.
· A wide, transparent cursor ensures an unobstructed view of the tablature.
· The fretboard display gives you the perfect view of the notes' placement on each fret. In this display, the fret tags are numbered accordingly.
· Our simplest navigation system yet, with options to move the cursor with either your finger or the progress bar.
· Audio mixing is in your hands thanks to the handy mute and solo options.
· Come across a song that you'll want to cue up with regularly? The "Favorites" option logs your must-have tunes and makes them readily available for future Tab Pro sessions, even without the Internet access.
· Loop to help you practice the challenging parts of the song.
· Follow our news and updates through App News section.
· App Tour will familiarize you with the main features of the app.
The advanced Chords Library tool lets you find any guitar chord you need and even shows different ways of playing a chord depending on your skill level. Listening to how a chord sounds is as easy as a single tap on the screen.
“The chord finder has been a big help, in quick situations if I need to look up a chord I'm unfamiliar with, it's got every chord I need right there.” – Keith Wallen, Adelitas Way
- Generate the chords you need to play in seconds
- Easy-to-learn user interface
- Different fingerings for each chord
- Strum string to play and hear chords
Ultimate Guitar Tuner keeps your instrument in perfect pitch wherever you are. You can use your mobile's built-in microphone, or tune by ear with our unique Brain Tuner.
The Chromatic Tuner features a sleek, accurate display for fast and reliable tuning, and a whole library of alternate tuning settings. The Brain Tuner plays rich string sounds for all our tuning options, so advanced musicians can tune by ear.
Only the Ultimate Guitar Tuner allows you to adjust your microphone sensitivity, and our ultra-high resolution display guarantees pitch perfect tuning.
"Really dig the Tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
Features and improvements:
· Sleek interface
· New and improved pitch detection algorithm
· Alternate tunings
· Adjustable microphone sensitivity
· Mic level display
· Switch between linear and non-linear tuning scales
· Fine-tuning range increased
· Orchestral tuning
Ultimate Guitar Metronome features a distinctive interface that lets musicians choose among and toggle between time signatures, note divisions and click sounds in a snap.
- Fine tempo tuning from 20 to 220 BPM
- Setting tempo by tapping
- Turning on and off beat emphasis
- Setting beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Choosing between diverse soundpacks