You can tune Balalaika, Ukulele, standart 6,7 string guitar. Open G , Drop C, Drop D 6string guitar . 4 string Bass guitar.
If you want to tune only one string just press on the number of the string.
Note: if you dont choise string, tuner automaticly try to detect it.
Tone Generator. Tested on Lg optimus p350 and Samsung Galaxy S2.
Provides a simple interface to visually check whether the pitch for each string is low or high, and lets you "see" the pitch change as you wind/unwind the string tuning machines. Tuning has never been easier.
Shows exactly how many cents (1/100ths of a semitone) a note is out-of-tune.
★ Extremely accurate - within 1 cent (1/100th of a semitone) of each note with sub-second response time.
★ Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
★ Use the standard tuning E-A-D-G-B-E or one of many alternate tunings: regular tunings such as Minor Third, special tunings such Drop D, open tunings such Open C, lower tunings, and higher tunings.
★ Adjust pitch incrementally from 400 to 480 Hz or up/down a half/full step from A440. (The International Organization for Standardization specifies the frequency for the note A in the treble stave as 440 Hz. ISO 16:1975).
★ Tap to hear an accurate note if tuning by ear instead of using visual tuning.
★ Enable/disable Auto-string-detect (not recommended for noisy environments).
It has the high-quality sounds of the tuned acoustic guitar.
Just click on the button and tune your guitar with the repeating sound of the tuned string! To stop the repeating click on the button one more time. It's simple!
Keywords: guitar tuner, tune guitar, acoustic guitar
Alternate tunings for guitar: First Fret, Open C, Open D, Modal D, Minor Third, Major Third and more.
Alternate tunings for uke: Tenor, Soprano, Baritone
#1 Guitar Tuner - Free and No Ads !
Unique features help you work out the chords to new tunes, visualize the pitch and consistency of the human voice, violin or other instrument, or answer the questions "what notes am I humming", "what are those chords", "am I hitting all the notes in tune", "is my vibrato consistent" etc. Select from a list of common instrument tunings or quickly create and manage your own using the built-in tuning editor.
Eight separate visualization modes:
1) Instrument: Combination radial strobe and string/note indicators for easy instrument tuning. Includes a database of common tunings for Guitar, Violin/Fiddle, Mandolin, Ukulele, Banjo, Bouzouki and Pedal Steel, plus a built-in editor for up to 100 user-defined instrument tunings.
2) Dial & Strobe: Combination dial tuner and innovative linear strobe for rapid and extremely accurate hands-free instrument tuning (this linear strobe is a genuine implementation of the strobe-tuner concept, not a decorative imitation).
3) Chromatic Dials: 12-way simultaneous display, with a separate dial tuner for each of the 12 notes in the chromatic scale, to visualize multiple voiced notes or chords.
4) Chromatic Tiles: 12-way simultaneous display of the notes in the chromatic scale, optimized for the visualization of rapid note/pitch changes (e.g. vibrato, arpeggio, portamento, glissando etc).
5) Spectrogram: Scrolling display of live sound analysis, showing the polyphonic perceived pitch of a wide range of sound types (including human voices and singing).
6) Chords: Grid-based estimation display of common chord types (maj/min, maj7/min7, dom7/dim7), ideal for quickly determining the 'strum along' chords for a tune where the chords are reasonably clear.
7) Partials: A multi-way strobe and waveform display, showing individual note partials along with full note timbre for detailed analysis of sound characteristics.
8) BigStrobe: A large, single strobe display, optimized for small screen devices.
These visualization modes are easily accessed by swiping the screen left/right or by pressing & holding the tuner display to get a pop-up view selection menu. User-selectable options are accessed via the MENU button or the pop-up view selection menu and include support for custom temperaments.
Please rate or review, check for updates regularly and email firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues for quick resolution.
Example instrument tunings:
Guitar, Drop D
Guitar, Open D
Guitar, Open G
Guitar, Open A
Bass Guitar, (4 String), Standard
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low B
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low E
Bass Guitar, (6 String), Standard
Violin: Standard, Tenor
Fiddle: Standard, Cajun, Open G, Sawmill, Gee-dad, Open D, High bass, Cross tuning, Calico
Mandolin: Standard, Octave
Ukulele: Standard, D6/Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Bass
Banjo (5 string): Standard/Open G, C tuning, Double C, Sawmill, Open D, Guitar, Willie Moore, Dock Boggs (Low C), Dock Boggs (Low D), Cumberland Gap, G Minor, Open C
Banjo: Plectrum, Tenor Standard, Tenor Irish, Long neck
Bouzouki: 8 string, 6 string
Pedal Steel: Standard/E9th, C6th, A7th, C Diatonic
You can tune standart 6 or 7 string guitar and Drop D, Drop C guitar , 4 string bass guitar or even Ukulele.
If you want to tune direct string - just
press the number of that string in application, otherwise the tuner
will automatically detect it and show you the tuning level.
Features : Tonetic generator & automatical microphon sensibility alignment
Application was tested on LG optimus
p350 and Samsung Galaxy S2.
!! iPhone Application : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fast-guitar-tuner/id722098191
Simple but very useful free application for everyone who plays guitar. For classic or acoustic guitar
This app will help you tuning your guitar. Just select string that you want to tune and you get sample sound. If you want sound from another string, just touch it. This tuner is realy easy in use and let you have your guitar perfectly tuned
You can enable one of effects available in Guitar Tuner and start tuning your guitar and play your favourite songs
Widget is coming soon
- High quality guitar sounds
- Standart tuning and transpose from -4 to +4 semitones (chromatic).
- On/off replay mode
- Control guitar sound duration
- FREE app and no ads
If you are looking for a good guitar tuner app - Guitar Tuner Pro Transpose app is a great choice.
This app uses your microphone to detect the string being played and indicate if you should tune up or down.
Pitch pipe function also included.
The standard guitar indicates current note being played or allows fast note selection in manual mode. (only implemented for larger screen devices).
Tuning range from 30 Hz (B0) to 4186Hz (C8), so can also be used to tune other stringed instruments.
The Fine Chromatic Tuner was adjusted and tested with acoustic guitars, soprano ukulele, tenor uke and electric guitars. I believe that it will work with any mid to mid-high range instrument as it was fine adjusted for the 70 Hz - 500 Hz. So this one is not suitable for bass guitars for example. I will make a different app for the low range instruments soon.
This is automatic chromatic tuner that supports every screen size. Fine Chromatic Tuner works well with devices supporting 44100 16 bit audio input (almost every phone and tablet in mid - high price range) and 22050 16 bit audio input. It still works with the other possible settings but not so accurate.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Clean and simple analog like UI
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
THIS IS VERSION 1.20 (BETA) so if you find any problem please write me an email and I will fix it as soon as possible!
This is a Fine chromatic tuner free app - for no ads version check the PRO.
DaTuner Pro was reviewed by Android Central:
"For the Android-loving musician, I think DaTuner Pro is easily the best tuner you can have on your device. I used to give that title to *see review!*, but DaTuner has proven to be so powerful, easy to use, and accurate, it'd be foolish to not use it."
DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, Ducati timing belt, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
DaTuner's display is easy to read; nearest note and octave is displayed in a giant, easy to read font in the center of the screen, and frequency in hertz plus error in cents is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Sensitivity is auto-adjusted, but can also be adjusted by touch via a bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and the speed/accuracy of the algorithm and the relative frequency (if other than 440Hz) can be adjusted via the configuration menu.
There is no "dead zone" with this tuner app as is the case with many other apps. Instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area. Both the "in-tune" range and the colours shown for sharp and flat can be configured in this version.
Screen and filter lock allow you to select the note that you would like to tune to, with filter lock ignoring anything outside of the range of the note you wish to tune, which is useful for tuning in noisy environs.
1.) No dead zone - screen changes to green when tuning is good.
2.) Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
3.) Bright, easy-to-read display.
4.) Quick, accurate and precise. < 0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz), <0.1 cents @ C5(1046.5Hz), < 1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5.) Screen lock: Lock to the note you want to tune, even if extremely out of tune and make your way up/down to it.
6.) Filter lock: Lock and filter to a specific note and filter out everything outside that note's range.
8.) Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
9.) Choice of colours for sharp/flat
Features in the PRO version [not in this free version]
10.) [PRO] Transposition.
11.) [PRO] Temperaments. You can modify the ones that exist or add your own using a text editor. The temperaments are saved on your external memory under the /DaTuner directory.
12.) [PRO] Notation (ie Solfége, English, English sharp, English flat, Northern European.) Customization of these will be possible in a future upgrade.
13.) [PRO] Emulated strobe tuner display
14.) [PRO] Digital readout of error in cents
15.) [PRO] Pitch pipe (triangle, sine, sawtooth, square)
16.) [PRO] Pitch pipe auto mode (no touch!)
17.) [PRO] Accelerated tuning algorithm.
18.) [PRO] Sample rate range 8kHz - 48kHz.
I have tried my best to eliminate bugs from this software, and I apologize in advance for any problems you might find. Getting feedback via email, negative and positive, is very appreciated, so please email me all of the problems that occur so I can fix them!
Not worth five stars? Please email me and let me know why! I can not improve it if I don't know what to improve! Thanks!
Translators wanted! Contact me if you can help me to translate to your native language! Thank you!
With three sets of different sounds of acoustic guitar!
Unique look and feel with options for different backgrounds and buttons.
The application faithfully reproduces the sound of the six-string guitar, allowing easy tuning!
Useful with friends, on picnics ....... for all your melodic moments!
Stay tuned with the world! Have fun! Continue to follow our work!
Quick Start Guide included (help).
Tap the note for the guitar string to play on repeat. Tap it again to stop. Try this for each note until you've matched the sound. (Use headphones for fine tuning and loud environments). Test your pitch accuracy with a digital tuner afterwards
FULL content free version. Guitar Tuner is advertising supported with small banner ads at the top of each screen. No push ads, or sms advertising. User data not collected.
Uses geolocation permissions for adverts only, plus standard wifi and internet permissions etc.
More from developer
And if that's not enough for you, we've got something special - powerful extensions to make your app the ultimate song-teaching machine:
The easiest way to learn songs is when you can both read and play tablatures following the chord progression on a virtual fretboard. And Tab Pro gives you that, along with:
• Additional 200,000 interactive tabs with realistic sound playback and intuitive controls
• Multiple instrument tracks for each tab (guitar, bass, drums etc) to give you the chance to learn every guitar part of the song
• Playback tempo control and loop to nail down the challenging parts
Everything you need to practice your favorite songs with style and comfort:
• Accurate tuner for easy and reliable tuning even in loud environments
• Precision metronome to keep up with any song's pace
• Extensive chords library to look up a chord when you need to
The friendliest way to treat your tabs, Tab Tools add-on allows you to:
• Personalize each tab by changing font style and size
• Make tabs easier to read on your device with "Fit To Screen" feature
• Export tabs and chords to Dropbox, send them via email with just one tap
• Print tabs using any CloudPrint compatible device
Whether you want to master a classic rock riff or play along with the chords from a Billboard chart topper, Tab Pro makes it a breeze with its sleek audio and visual layouts. Over 150,000 songs are available at your fingertips in Tab Pro's extensive database, with options available for players of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Who says that a music education has to be boring? Tab Pro allows you to play along with your favorite song as you learn, ensuring that you are truly keeping perfect time. Feel free to tweak the audio mix to create your ideal playback experience, too. Whether you prefer to hear the rhythm section in the forefront or let the lead guitar take center stage, the power is in your hands to shape your perfect audio mix with solo/mute options.
Included in Tab Pro's features:
· Supports the Tab Pro format (which is similar to Guitar Pro and Power Tab)
· A thorough database with over 150,000 songs, including a variety of tracks from the heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, and pop genres.
· Playback tempo control (NEW!)
· A horizontal mode view to create a more natural approach to reading music with its left-to-right scrolling option.
· Chords are shown above the corresponding beats for optimum visual cues.
· A wide, transparent cursor ensures an unobstructed view of the tablature.
· The fretboard display gives you the perfect view of the notes' placement on each fret. In this display, the fret tags are numbered accordingly.
· Our simplest navigation system yet, with options to move the cursor with either your finger or the progress bar.
· Audio mixing is in your hands thanks to the handy mute and solo options.
· Come across a song that you'll want to cue up with regularly? The "Favorites" option logs your must-have tunes and makes them readily available for future Tab Pro sessions, even without the Internet access.
· Loop to help you practice the challenging parts of the song.
· Follow our news and updates through App News section.
· App Tour will familiarize you with the main features of the app.
"The new Ultimate Guitar Tools app rocks! Whether I'm hanging around the studio or in radio with my acoustic, I can always rely on the tuner. The metronome is great for writing and there's a great chord chart for beginners or pro's. Very cool!!" - Justin Rimer, 12 Stones
"UG Tools is an invaluable tool for any guitar player. Very user friendly and extremely useful for chord building. The brain tuner function is great for checking your pitch without plugging in and with the chords library you can write a whole progression without a guitar! All in all a great tool that everybody should check out!" - Nick Sampson, I Am Abomination
"Really dig the tuner, has great accuracy, built in mic picks up my acoustic guitar, even in loud situations, and allows you to see it down to the specific Hz." – Rob Zakaryan, Adelitas Way
"I particularly love how the metronome setting allows for custom presets, and the ability to change time signatures. The chords library is comprehensive and a good study tool, showing positions and added intervals throughout the fretboard. The brain tuner is good for a quick ear-tune, and the chromatic tuner even allows for different tunings. UG Tools is well worth the cost." - War, Eliminator
· Guitar Tuner. Keep your instrument in tune using the device's built in microphone, or with our accurate Brain Tuner. Now with alternate tunings!
· Metronome. Keep in time with a metronome full of features like fine tempo tuning, ability to set tempo by tapping, adjustable tempo signature, beat subdivision, 5 sound packs, and much more. Now you can also create custom presents!
· Chords Library. Display and playback chords from our beautiful and powerful chord library.
The advanced Chords Library tool lets you find any guitar chord you need and even shows different ways of playing a chord depending on your skill level. Listening to how a chord sounds is as easy as a single tap on the screen.
“The chord finder has been a big help, in quick situations if I need to look up a chord I'm unfamiliar with, it's got every chord I need right there.” – Keith Wallen, Adelitas Way
- Generate the chords you need to play in seconds
- Easy-to-learn user interface
- Different fingerings for each chord
- Strum string to play and hear chords
Ultimate Guitar Metronome features a distinctive interface that lets musicians choose among and toggle between time signatures, note divisions and click sounds in a snap.
- Fine tempo tuning from 20 to 220 BPM
- Setting tempo by tapping
- Turning on and off beat emphasis
- Setting beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Choosing between diverse soundpacks