UltraGauge Blue is a one-stop end-to-end OBDII (OBD2) Automotive Information Center and Scan Tool.
In short UltraGauge Blue can:
- Display 100's of OBD2 Gauges
- Display Engine Trouble Codes and Check Engine Light (CEL)
- Clear Check Engine Light (CEL)
- Provide alarms on conditions like Check Engine Light (CEL)/Trouble Codes, time to change oil, or over temperature
- Connect to any OBD2 compliant vehicle. This includes:
- all 1996 and newer cars/light-duty trucks/RVs sold in the US/Canada
- International vehicles which are OBD2 compliant
Blue displays hundreds of gauges, such as RPM, Engine Temperature, Intake Air temperature, Distance, Intake Pressure, Mass Air Flow, and many more. It can display an assortment of mileage gauges including Instantaneous MPG, Average MPG, Trip gauges, gallons per hour, and more. UltraGauge Blue can scan and read vehicle Trouble Codes and can even display potential Trouble Codes and Clear the Check Engine Light (CEL). Blue provides customizable alarms for every gauge. UltraGauge Blue can be paired with most Android and Apple mobile devices. Simply plug the UltraGauge Blue OBDII Adapter into the OBDII port, pair with your Apple or Android mobile device, and its ready to use.
UltraGauge Blue is commonly referred to as an auto scanner, OBD2 adapter, OBDII scanner, OBD2 scanner, code reader, Trouble Code reader, Check Engine Light (CEL) reader, diagnostic code reader, mileage gauge, MPG gauge, miles per gallon meter, MPG calculator, Bluetooth receiver, Bluetooth dongle OBD scanner, OBD II scanner, scan tool, scan gauge, auto diagnostic, digital gauge, auto gauge, etc.
By implementing the solution from the Mobile Application all the way down to the OBDII connector, it provides:
--> A tested end-to-end solution from the app all the way down to the vehicles network (IT JUST WORKS!)
--> Ultra-High performance by providing bulk operations and command offload down to the OBDII module
-->24x7x365 operations (data is computed/stored even if the mobile device is NOT in the vehicle!)
The key to the solution is the UltraGauge Blue ActiveAdapter technology. It gathers, computes, and stores information about your vehicle any time the ignition is turned on. As a user, you can view and act on this data via the UltraGauge Mobile Application which automatically connects to the Module via Bluetooth when in range.
Solution consists of:
- UltraGauge Application (this App)
- UltraGauge Blue (Bluetooth) Adapter Hardware (order online from www.ultra-gauge.com)
- Your OBDII compliant vehicle.