The ultimate power falls into your hands – the power to manage your own health. Now, you can secure all of your important health information in one place, with a network of caregivers at your disposal. Get in shape and get healthy by connecting with UMEDEX’s approved medical devices to monitor your vitals. Report your symptoms using the 150+ clinical protocols approved by your primary care physician. Reduce the severity of Heart attack and Stroke related damage by notifying your network of caregivers at a moment’s notice. Constantly monitor and manage your health risks and conditions at all times. Complete and maintain a copy of evaluation and other forms required by your caregivers.
With SnapZap you can capture and share pictures, videos and important documents with your loved ones. All it takes, is a snap.
- Send Heart Attack alert with location data and your picture to everybody in your Panic and Heart Attack Alert Group
- Send Stroke alert with location data and your picture to everybody in your Panic and Stroke Alert Group
- Report symptoms using the video triage tool or the 150+ clinical protocols approved by your caregiver
- Receive triage feedback from your caregiver including first aid information and home care guide
Connect with Medical Devices
- Connect to one or more of the UMEDEX approved devices** listed below and start receiving data automatically -
o Blood Pressure
o Weight Scale
o SPO2 (single value or continuous monitoring)
o Blood Glucose
o Fluid Status (for Congestive Heart Failure)
o ECG/EKG – 5-lead (Heart Rhythm)
o ECG/EKG – 12-lead
**for make and model of the above devices please visit www.umedex.com
- Review vitals in tabular and graphical format – Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Temperature, Heart Rhythm, Feelings, Water intake, Body Pain
Record Lab Values
- Receive lab data directly from UMEDEX approved diagnostic centers or record it manually using our built-in tools. Alternatively, you can capture your lab report by using your device camera.
- Record and communicate your Health Risks securely to different caregivers
- Receive assessments and action plan from your physicians and monitor progress of your health risks
Complete Caregiver Forms
- Complete custom forms published by your caregiver(s) and maintain a copy for your record and future references.
Capture Pictures and Documents
- Capture and share photos, videos and documents. Customize your photos and documents with one or more image editing tools, color filters and image merging tools. Share individual pictures and photo albums with your family and friends. Organize important documents and share it securely with others.
Review Health Reports
- Manage the following health reports received from your caregivers and UMEDEX approved diagnostic service providers and devices –
Allergies, immunization, medication, review of symptoms, clinical evaluation, spirometry, EKG/ECG, Holter, echocardiogram, x-ray (images & report), ultrasound (images & report), CT scan (images & report), MRI (images & report), nuclear med (images & report), mammogram (images & report), bone scan, stroke and heart attack evaluation, and many more…