Umergency is the award-winning, all-in-one health and safety app for high school and college students and families, providing all the tools and resources needed to navigate any emergency situation—anytime, anywhere.
Most parents and their students—whether in high school or college—are unprepared for an emergency. 1 in 4 college-age young adults visits the Emergency Room every year. Mental health issues including depression and anxiety, along with alcohol and drug abuse, have greatly increased among high school and college students during the past two years. Every week, a new headline highlights the epidemic of violent acts, sexual assaults, or accidents involving students, in particular. The Umergency app was developed by a college mom from her own real-life experience to empower parents and students with the most vital health and safety resources—right at their fingertips. That’s why it’s been used over 85,000 times during the past year.
While other apps are either limited to specific campus locations or use tracking features, Umergency provides the necessary tools—not only for school campuses—but for local community resources, does not use tracking, and works wherever and whenever it’s needed most. Securely linked parents, family members, and close friends can be notified with just one click in an emergency situation using the “Urgent Alert” button. They can also contact their personal network with the “I Am Safe” button to let everyone know that they’re OK. No matter where you are, Umergency has you covered.
- Still Free for Students!
- New Quick & Easy Sign Up for Parents & Students
- New Instant Access to “Emergency, Health & Safety Resources Near Me” Customized to your student’s campus, local community or wherever they are
- Securely Linked Accounts share critical data privately between family members and trusted contacts
- Digital Medical Consent Form Allows family to speak with medical staff
- Built-in “Urgent Alert” Feature Notifies linked contacts where to send help
“I Am Safe” Button lets family members and friends know student is OK
- Instantly Accessible Insurance Card
- COVID Updates keep you up to date on latest news about the virus
- Access To National Crisis Hotlines including RAINN (National Sexual Assault Hotline), National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, National Poison Control Center
Umergency allows users to access critical resources wherever and whenever it is needed most. That’s why it’s the must-have app for every high school and college family.
Terms of Service: https://umergencyapp.com/terms-of-service/