You will see galaxies, nebula, planets, stars, and other amazing space images.
Ever wanted to control and follow orbiting Hubble Space Telescope around Earth?
With Hubble Around Earth 3D Live Wallpaper / Simulation, now you can control orbiting telescope on your home screen as live wallpaper.
You can adjust every move and detail with extremely easy and flexible settings, and create your very own simulation easily.
• You can adjust the following settings
• Hubble telescope speed
• Planet Earth rotation speed
• View rotation speed
• View rotation (your view )
• View Zoom in/out
• View Move up/down
• Follow Hubble Orbit(your view)
• Animated stars
You can choose between follow Hubble orbit or View Rotation both options will give you a different view and simulation
Translucent background for settings real-time changing view(you can launch the settings as application and watch the settings changes in the background)
APP 2SDcard Support
In some rare cases some old phones with less memory might experience forced to close issue due to required certain amount of virtual memory
You might want to make sure you have enough memory before you try the live wallpaper,Most of the device should be able to run the Live Wallpaper smoothly.
Texture by Visible Earth (http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/)
Warning! This app may make you feel insignificant if not slightly dreamy...
The Hubble Images & Live Wallpaper app features:
- New images from NASA Hubble Space Telescope
- Alerts you when new images have been received
- You can set a single image as a static wallpaper, or
- Enable the Live Wallpaper which rotates all images automatically
The ultimate live wallpaper for stargazers, dreamers and science addicts.
v1.0.7 - 2/15/2014
- Set download items preference to default 10
- Added "Set Live Wallpaper" to image list main menu for easy access to set Live Wallpaper
- Added context menu to image list. Long-click and item to pull up the context menu.
- Added "Delete Item" to image list context menu. Long-click an item to get the context menu and delete the unwanted image.
- Added Like/Favorite feature to image list context menu. Long-click an item to set as a favorite and share with friends!
- Added image title in main image view.
- Added social Like/Share/Comment to main image view. Liking an image also adds it to your favorites.
- Added social integration with Facebook App and Twitter App for posting likes, shares, comments and tweets.
- Added feature to optionally rotate only Favorites images in Live Wallpaper mode.
- Added feature to optionally include image titles in Live Wallpaper mode.
After downloading, go to the home screen and click the Menu button->Wallpaper->Live Wallpapers. Find Zooming Cosmos Free in the list and click on it.