- make a battle rush mode where the last person standing (still pushing tiles) wins and then displays the score as the amount of tiles pressed in a row.... also add old classic battle back- the online battle system is the way to go and it's really addictive. Maybe start a ranking system with the total amount of wins in each category and make it display on your name
I liked the first battle mode more... I love the game other than the new battle mode where you have to press the tiles that make you go faster or slower and it moves for you.. I really liked the old battle mode but this new one is crap. Please make it an option to do the old battle mode?
Good until.. They started a new world battle which is so annoying and confusing. This could've be 5 stars but...ps Russell Huff I feel your pain about the new update.
Good game but Good game but... the ads are extremely intrusive, and link you to web pages that use your data plan. I often end up accidentally clicking on them, so for that reason I uninstalled.
Ok This counts as a game these days? No real puzzle here. Just tap the correct squares frantically and you win. Took me 90 seconds to know this is not how I need to spend any of my free time. Nice battle interface though!
Love it! Great game, I play it all the time. Keeps you engaged and trying to beat your high score! It's challenging, yet rewarding. I give it three stars but only because of the new battle layout, the old one was a touch repetitive I admit that openly. But this new one!!! Ugh. I feel like a ping pong ball, the screen jerking to a stop or moving so fast you miss the tiles and lose points. Something should have been added to spice it up, but it's my opinion they went overboard with the update.
1. Real-time battle fully upgraded, come to enjoy more exciting battle!
2. Less Ads, smoother game experience!
1. Release fun time-limited game modes from time to time, explore inside the game
2. Support one-tap to Facebook, more convenient to keep updated with DTTWT
3. Optimize game functions, more smooth to play