Discover and navigate safe and pleasant cycling routes including combinations with public transport and bike sharing. Get rewarded for cycling regularly. Connect with other cyclists and leverage the wisdom of the cycling community. Powered by the world’s most advanced cycling artificial intelligence. Install for free and start riding now!
THE SMARTEST CYCLING NAVIGATION
▪ Plan safe and enjoyable routes between two or more locations using the engine that knows where cyclists really want to ride
▪ Combine the bike with public transport; choose the most conveniently located shared bike
▪ Be warned about dangers along your route
▪ Be guided to your destination by a voice turn-by-turn navigation
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE CYCLING MAPS
▪ Easy to use cycling maps with clearly marked cycling infrastructure
▪ Warnings about road closure and dangerous locations
▪ Crowdsourced heatmaps showing the popularity of different routes
▪ Real-time availability and location of shared bikes
PRIZES and BADGES
▪ Win one of the cool prizes for your bicycle rides
▪ Collect unique badges for your cycling achievements
▪ Follow your friends and be motivate for even more cycling
RIDE TRACKING and STATS
▪ Track your rides and rate the routes you’ve cycled
▪ Help cities better plan new cycling infrastructure
▪ Follow your personal stats and heatmap
▪ Backup your rides into the cloud
CYCLING TRAFFIC UPDATES and NEWS
▪ Alerts on closures and restrictions on the cycling infrastructure
▪ Short-term weather prediction
▪ Cycling news and events
The gamification and social features work anywhere in the world! Information features, including maps and navigation, are currently available in the following locations:
▪ The whole of the United Kingdom: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol, York, Oxford, Cambridge and everywhere else!
▪ The whole of Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Essen, Stuttgart, Dortmund and everywhere else!
▪ The whole of Czechia: Prague (including the combination with metro, trains and trams and Rekolo bike sharing), Brno, Ostrava and everywhere else!
▪ Bratislava, Slovakia
▪ Milan, Italy
▪ Brussels, Belgium
▪ Copenhagen, Denmark
▪ Santiago de Chille, Chille
▪ Bogota, Colombia
NOTE: The app requires internet connectivity for full operation. The use of mobile data is optimized and should not be higher than tens of MBs even during intensive use
WARNING: Depending on road closures, weather and other circumstances, the real conditions along suggested routes may differ from the plan. Always base your behavior on the actual, real-world situation. Respect traffic signs and rules. Be careful and considerate.
More cities and regions coming soon! Subscribe at http://urbancyclers.com or follow us at Twitter @urbancyclers to stay informed about future expansion in app coverage.