More from developer
• Easily and effortlessly take a photo, deposit a check and see your recent mobile deposits.
• The app can automatically focus your camera and take a picture, so your check looks marvelous for depositing.
• Receive confirmation emails with each check sent.
Check snapshot is a companion to the Umpqua Bank mobile app and you need to be signed up for our online banking to use it. If you don’t use Umpqua online banking, it’s quick and easy to sign up at umpquabank.com.
To download our mobile app or our other banking apps, just search Google Play for Umpqua.
You want to teach your children good savings skills so they grow up to be financially savvy adults. Your child just wants a bike. Like, really wants it – and wants it now. With the Umpqua Savings Planner you can:
• Set a savings goal and upload photos as motivation
• Add weekly deposits and update savings along the way
• Create a savings plan that includes weekly deposits and a tracker of how close you are to your goal
• Have anytime, anywhere access to all your accounts, whether they’re at Umpqua or elsewhere. Credit cards, investments, everything.
• Track how much you’re spending each month on different categories
• See at a glance where you’re going and whether you’re still on track financially
• Connect with our advisors and experts. So not only are your accounts a tap away, answers to your questions are, too.
• Send a prequalification request directly to your loan officer
• Request a loan officer to contact you via your preferred method (phone or email)
• Snap photos and take notes to keep track of the pros and cons of each home