Enter The Who's immersive 3D virtual world to experience The Who like never before. The App is a free download which allows you to explore rare and unseen images, interact with The Who’s material and stream or purchase ‘The Who Hits 50’ Album.
Once downloaded, you will experience the Frank Sinatra 100 app as it evolves and expands over time to reveal the complete story of one of the most important pop culture figures of the 20th century - the renowned live performer, prolific recording artist, television personality and Oscar winning film star, honoured humanitarian and adored family man.
Frank Sinatra has been long acclaimed as the world’s greatest performer of popular music - the artist who set the standard for all others to follow. And he was, of course, more than a singer - Frank Sinatra was also an actor, recording artist, cabaret and concert star, radio and television personality and, on occasion, producer, director and conductor. His career, which included acting in more than sixty motion pictures, is studded with accolades: Oscars, Grammys, Emmys and the prestigious Peabody Award.
The many facets of Frank Sinatra come to life in this 'appumentary' through contributions from the Sinatra family and friends, rare and intimate photos, in-depth features, interviews, and a variety of live concert footage and radio recordings from across the years.
In a career that spanned over 60 years - Frank Sinatra remains a legend, living on through the body of work he left behind for generations to enjoy.
The app coincides with the release of LONDON, available on Google Play and physical box set, celebrating Sinatra’s studio and live sessions in London. LONDON features original album material, concert performances and radio sessions, that make up more than 40 previously unreleased recordings. The app will include all the music from LONDON.
• Exclusive concert footage, behind-the-scenes photos and mementos from Sinatra’s live sessions and musical performances
• Music timeline: an interactive display building over time to enhance Sinatra’s catalogue with the ability to segment the catalogue by themes, concepts, time periods and more
• Discover exclusive interviews, photos, music videos, and more in chronological chapter releases
• Learn about his movies, TV shows and the inspirations, collaborations, and charitable endeavours that shaped Sinatra’s 60 year career
• Listen to Sinatra’s albums while browsing the app – you can also sample songs from each of his solo albums and purchase directly from Google Play.
Frank Sinatra 100:
Compiled by: Universal Music Enterprises
Access provided by: Frank Sinatra Enterprises LLC
Designed and developed by: playDEF/Made For Purpose
See music come to life with Augmented Reality content from your favourite Universal Music artists!
Scan CD Covers, Posters and buildings in the real world and unlock extra special videos, behind the scenes content, acoustic tracks, interviews, amazing 3D animations plus loads more!
Top Notch was founded in 1995 as a Dutch hip-hop label. It immediately made a big impact with the release of the hitsingle 'Spraakwater', the song that made legendary rap artist Extince a household name. Since then it grew to where it is now: the market leader for Dutch hip-hop and one of the most successful independent labels in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Top Notch releases music of some of the most popular Dutch hiphop artists: The Opposites, Sticks, Fresku, Gers Pardoel, Opgezwolle, Sef, Duvelduvel, Lange Frans, Winne, Kubus, De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig, Dio, Kempi and the list goes on and on. We are proud to say in doing so we introduced hip-hop, R&B and reggae music to a wider audience and keep doing so. We broadened our horizon by signing non-urban acts such as the young punkband Rats On Rafts, reggae/pop singed Damaru, hardcore punk band Aux Raus and Belgian folk singer Guido Belcanto.
Besides releasing music Top Notch also publishes books in cooperation with renowned publisher Lebowski, organizes concerts and events, sells merchandise and produces documentaries and movies.
- browse Universal Music catalogue with more than 600 000 songs from 3500 artists
- search for music and listen to your favorite songs
- create your own playlist, add tracks on it
- listen to different radio stations
- bookmark contents
- Share contents
- access to your bookmarked artists, albums, tracks and playlists
- access to your friends' playlists (but user should follow the user from the web/desktop first).
To get the login details for the app, please register first to the service on the web: http://viva.credit-suisse.com/en/index.php
Go behind the scenes and keep up to date every step of the way throughout tour via video and photography which is exclusive to this app from each city.
Behind the scenes insight into each track on the Progress album
Exclusive video content from each city of the tour*
Exclusive photographs accompanying the tour*
Guides to each and every date on the Progress tour, including helpful tips for each venue
Constantly updated news & tweets about all things Take That
*The application will be updated as the tour moves to a new city, we will remind you but make sure to check for updates!