- Calculator, which calculates score of the word that you've entered (based on game language) and selected multipliers
- Manual, where you enter the score that you've calculated yourself
Supported game languages:
Scrabble Dico supports English, French, Italian and Dutch official dictionaries (word lists), making itself perfect for both Scrabble enthusiasts and tournament players.
★ Intuitive interface
★ Super-fast anagram solver with WILDCARD support, thanks to its built-in word database and optimized anagram search engine:
(generating 1000 anagrams of 7 letters + 1 wildcard in input takes less than THREE seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S)
★ Displays the definition* of words in both Word Judge and Anagram modes (several dictionary sources are used to maximize results)
★ Anagram generation works even OFFLINE (the algorithm does not rely on any remote service)
★ Word Judge (to check the validity of a word)
* Internet connectivity is needed to get the definitions - Dutch definitions are not supported yet
★ Supported word lists/dictionaries:
- English: SOWPODS 2012 (Official tournament word list), TWL06, Words With Friends
- Français: ODS5
- Italiano: Zingarelli
- Nederlands: SWL
Limitations of the FREE version:
- A maximum of 14 letters (including 2 wildcards) is supported in "Find Anagrams" mode
- Ad-supported (non intrusives)
NB: This tool is designed to help your enrich your vocabulary and strategy skills, we do not endorse cheating in online games.
Tell me your hand and the tiles on the board, and I'll tell you the words you can make.
- Super fast response time
- Results are ordered by score
- Tap a word to copy it to the clipboard
- Over 100,000 words
- Doubles as an anagram solver by ommitting the "letters on the board" field
Scrabble breaker, Scrabble cracker, Scrabble helper, Scrabble cheat
Recent updates enable saving game data to storage, and resuming a saved game even after an app crash. Please report any app crashes if any occur - the bug reports help me fix the issues!
This apps is not affiliated with the trademarked Scrabble board game; it is simply intended as a tool to simplify the score-keeping experience for the game.
- Uses the Words With Friends dictionary, so all words generated are accepted!
- Quick word searching displays point values for each word in greatest to least order.
- Just released, a blank tile option, so you can incorporate your blank tiles into making some killer words.
- Options to filter your word search by word length and substrings.
- Called out on a word? You can click on any word to bring up a dictionary definition!
- Word Validator will quickly cross reference a word for you, to see if it is playable in "Words With Friends".
- Improve your vocabulary by looking at definitions for words you never knew existed!
- Can be used for other games (like Scrabble) or just to have fun making anagrams out of words you enter.
- Clean, intuitive user interface.
- Install to SD card option.
- Just added, advanced search options allow you to list words that contain words already on the Word With Friends board or allow you to search for words with a specified word length.
Here's a cool game you can play while playing Bananagrams (or just with Scrabble pieces). This is especially good for kids to increase their vocabulary:
Each player gets 7 tiles and you use the app to find a word out of the 7 tiles you have. Choose a word you don't know the definition for and play it. When the game is over, try to recap all the words you played and their definitions. This is great for vocabulary building!
Check out the screenshots! Please rate if you like this Words With Friends Cheat!
Also, check out my other app, Help With Hanging For Friends if you're interested!
jzintv, the intellivision emulator created by Joe Zbiciak.
All VALID roms are fully working, be sure to provide the correct cfg file of related rom if needed, otherwise you'll get a black screen!
01-12-2012 - Update
I cannot distribute roms and bios, so PLEASE stop emailing me about it, thank you. You can find anything you need on "Intellivision lives" cdrom, or...google is your best friend..
- Bios files (exec.bin, grom.bin and ecs.bin)
- Roms files
You can place them (in the same folder) anywhere in your device, then you can make jzintv4droid browse to that folder in order to load game.
If you own roms in int or bin format, for some games you need to manually provide also a file .cfg (called mapping
file) with the same name of the rom, which 'completes' the
rom itself, otherwise emulator cannot load game and you get black screen.
04-12-2013 - Update
For cfg files you can easily find ALL you need here:
The first conversation of that thread contains two links, the first one points to a document that binds every game with its memory mapping category, the second one contains the cfg files for each category, and you simply have to download the template cfg files and rename it conveniently.
Version 1.0.2 contains:
Load/Save features, implemented by Marco Turconi
Layout code rewritten, with horizontal flip (implemented by Marco Turconi)
Some users have the problem of the display clipped in the highest zone. I'm trying to find a solution but I need someone who wants test changes in his device. Please mail me if you're interested in.
If you are fed up of having to add up all the scores then this is for you.
Scrabble Scorer allows you to concentrate on winning your game.
Simply type in your word and scrabble scorer will do the hard work.
SS supports up to 4 players and all forms of play. Also included is a dictionary of two letter words.
Please not this is not a scabble solver.
Ideal para jugar en ReDeLetras.com, Apalabrados (Angry Words), etc.
Es la aplicación oficial de la Federación Internacional de Scrabble® en Español (FISE - http://fisescrabble.org) y se utiliza en el Campeonato Mundial de Scrabble® en Español que se disputa todos los años.
¡La aplicación es Offline con lo cual no necesitas conexión a internet para realizar tus consultas!
También permite realizar validaciones de jugadas completas escribiendo cada palabra separada por un espacio.
TAGS: SCRABBLE, LEXICON, VALIDADOR DE PALABRAS, VALIDAR PALABRAS SCRABBLE, ESPAÑOL, APALABRADOS, ANGRY WORDS, DICCIONARIO, REDELETRAS, REDDELETRAS, REDE LETRAS, REGLAMENTO, OFFLINE, SIN INTERNET, SIN CONEXION
This app will take into account the multipliers on the board and the points for each tile to give you the highest possible scoring words. Use it to help you practice, cheat, or just have fun (=
Simple graphical user interface that looks like a game so you can see exactly what your options are.
Switch to any of 8 game rules on the fly to change the multipliers on the board and the values of the tiles. Works with standard Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordfeud, Lexulous, Droid Words, WordScraper, Wordsmith, and WordWise.
Add blank (wild card) tiles to your rack to find even more word combinations.
Save your progress on as many different board configurations as you like so you can come back to them later.
Any questions, comments, requests, or bugs? Please email me, I will do my best to address any issues: email@example.com
This is the first Word Search Malay of its kind
It contains more than 1500 words with a beautiful and user-friendly user interface
The word are have been chosen carefully so that they suit all ages and both genders
This is a fun and enjoy able game for everyone
You can learn new words while enjoying finding them
The main idea of Word Search Malay to find the word in the jumbled letters
The word can be horizontal, vertical or even diagonal
The words and be read from right to left or form left to right
Form up to down or form down to up
Some time it tricks you and puts words inside other words
So be sharp and find them all
In addition, a timer will help you evaluate yourself the faster you finish the better stars it gives you
Do not worry if you don’t get the stars from the first time I know you will get better the more you play
* Handicap for different times to each player
* Customizable alarm indicating when a player expires
* Vibration for silent play
* Supports 4 game modes:
- Basic Delay
- Fischer (Before and After)
- Hour Glass
* Displays player's move count
* Open-source, under the MIT license: