1. Balance sheet and income statement
2. General Journal and Ledger
4. Cash and Banks
5. Fixed Fixed Assets
7. Customers and Suppliers
8. Bank Loans
10. Sale of stock
11. Items of Income
12. Items of Expenditure
13. Expenditure Account: Provisions
14. Expenditure Account: Depreciation
15. Taxes and Dividends
The course contains lessons with theory and general accounting exercises for learning business accounting is a tool to know the financial situation of a company. You can also learn personal accounting and bookkeeping at home.
Use the "Select Language" button to change the language.
The contents include:
- 118 species: all the native trees as well as those which most frequently become established in the wild in Andorra, continental Portugal, peninsular Spain and the Balearic Islands. Each species entry includes a distribution map, a brief description and one or more photos.
- 2 different ways to search (directed and open), which the user can choose between to intuitively identify species.
- More than 300 illustrations that facilitate species identification.
- Around 400 photos showing the most characteristic details of each species.
- A glossary containing more than 80 terms.
Arbolapp does not need an internet connection to work, making it really useful for trips into the natural environment. Its contents are aimed at anyone wanting to learn about or increase their knowledge of the trees they find in their surroundings. For this reason, an effort has been made to use understandable language and simple explanations without dumbing down the content.
Arbolapp has been developed by the most important Spanish research association, the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), through its Deputy Vice Chair of Scientific Culture and the Royal Botanic Garden. It is also funded by the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT).
La identificación se basa en claves dicotómicas a partir de la observación de las características morfológicas de los vegetales (hojas, ramas, flores, ...).
Siguiendo las diferentes opciones se llega a la determinación de la especie. En este punto, la aplicación nos redirige a la wikipedia, donde podremos constatar que, efectivamente, se trata de nuestra especie y visualizar más ampliamente sus características.
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
Each installation includes three prepaid identifications, but each other for : 1 USD / 0.7 EUR. We use Google's in-app purchase.
The identification process is not computer-based, it requires human involvement. Therefore we ask for a payment to maintain quality of the service. If we can't identify your plant, you don't pay anything.
Our team will respond as quickly as possible, but the identification usually takes minutes or hours. So far, we have been able to identify 90% plants in average.
1. Accounting Principles
2. Purchase and consumption of goods (I)
3. Purchase and consumption of goods (II)
4. Sale of Goods
5. Staff costs
6. Other operating expenses
7. Other operating income
8. Financial expenses
9. Financial income
10. Extraordinary income and expenses
12. Tax on profit
14. Value Added Tax
15. Types of stocks
16. How to account for inventories
17. Methods of evaluating stocks
18. Valuation allowance for inventories
19. Customers and debtors
20. Trade Receivables
21. Containers and packaging
22. Tangible assets (I)
23. Tangible assets (II)
24. Construction in Progress
25. Intangible assets (I)
26. Intangible assets (II)
27. depreciable costs
28. Investments (I)
29. Investments (II)
30. Investments (III)
31. Current liabilities
32. Long-term liabilities
35. Positions in currency
Use the "Select Language" button to change the language.
INTERNET CONNECTION NO REQUIRED!!
This application has been developed by a student of the Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of La Laguna (ULL), Eduardo Díaz Torres, under the scientific direction of teacher Irene E. Serna Ramos.
- Visualización de notas (podrás visualizar tus promedios finales y el detalle de tus notas)
- Detalle de pagos pendientes (lo que puedes cancelar en el banco y en la oficina de cuentas corrientes)
- Horario actual (podrás visualizar el horario y ambiente de tus cursos actuales)
Check out our latest Botany Term Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 5,500 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Botany terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
- Easy set timetable, simple and flexible.
- A journal for each subject (papers, exams, etc.)
- A general journal
- You can record tasks performed in the Journal of the subject
- You can include any Google Calendar diary entry (recall exams, papers, etc.)
- You can create visual cues for each subject (something to remember for the next class for example).
- You can keep track of the ratings for each subject
- You have a record of the course where you can include a description and shortcut buttons (blog teacher, phone, email, etc.)
- You can create a button for direct access to a shared document that by her teacher update the household chores, test dates, etc.
If you have any questions or suggestions you can email from within the application, you will be delighted.
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
1. Parts Of Speech - Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb,Preposition,Conjunction, Interjection
3. Degree Of Comparison
5. Relative Clauses
7. Active and Passive Voice
17. Question Tags
18. Subjects, Verbs and Objects
19. Use Of Little, A Little, Few, A Few.....
21. Determiners -
a. What are Determiners
b. Definite Articles
c. InDefinite Articles
d. Exceptions To Using The Definite Article
e. The Demonstratives
f. The Possessives.
g. Which, What, Whose
h. Which And Whose
i. Such, What, Rather, Quite
j. Other, Another.
12. Distributives -
1. The Quantifiers
2. Cardinal And Ordinal Numbers
3. Enough + Noun
4. Graded Quantifiers
5. Quantifiers with countable and uncountable nouns
6. The Quantifiers Some and Any
7. The Quantifiers-A few and few, a little and little
8. The Quantifiers-Compound nouns made with SOME, ANY and NO
Practice Questions in
Correct Form of Nouns
Nouns to Verb
This app also includes English Tenses.
Also Practice questions for Tenses.
App will also show the correct and wrong answer so that you can study better.
If you want to practiceGrammar , then here is our English Grammar practice App
We have made it the smallest size APK possible than any other similar application with more content.
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous