The Johns Hopkins Guides provide:
• Monthly content updates
• Evidence-based recommendations
• Expert analysis and commentary
• Important literature references -- with abstracts and links to full-text articles
ANTIBIOTICS (ABX) GUIDELINE FEATURES:
• Hundreds of detailed Antimicrobial Therapy listings
• In-depth sections on Forms, Dosing, Spectrum, Resistance, Adverse Reactions, and Interactions
• Comprehensive Disease, Pathogen, Management, and Vaccine topics
PSYCHIATRY GUIDE FEATURES:
• Hundreds of detailed psychiatric topics
• Fast access to Symptoms, Differential Diagnoses, Treatments and When to Refer
• Expert correlation with the DSM-5 classification
HIV GUIDE FEATURES:
• Hundreds of HIV-specific topics
• Point-of-need access to Diseases, Drugs, and Management
• HIV Drug listings with Dosing, Adverse Reactions, and Drug Interactions
DIABETES GUIDE FEATURES:
• Hundreds of specialized Diabetes topics
• Evidence-based details on Diagnoses, Tests, Drugs, and Complications
• Special coverage of specific populations
UNBOUND APP FEATURES:
• Enhanced Search to find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Highlighting and note-taking within entries
• Access to the official HopkinsGuides.com website
FREE 30-DAY TRIAL: WHAT TO EXPECT
• First-time users can access any of the Johns Hopkins Guides free for 30 days
• After 30 days, your GooglePlay account will be charged $29.99 for a one-year subscription to each trialled Guide (or $79.99 for the 4-Guide Bundle) unless you have turned off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
• You can manage your subscriptions within the app store on your device.
• NOTE: if you do choose not to purchase a subscription, content will no longer be viewable after the free-trial period ends.
• Any subscription you purchase will automatically renew annually and your account will be charged the renewal rate of $29.99 per Guide or $79.99 for the 4-Guide Bundle unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the one-year subscription period.
• If you do not choose to renew any of the Guides, you can continue to use the products, but will not receive content updates.
Publisher: Johns Hopkins Medicine
Powered by: Unbound Medicine