** Choose the Correct Nursing Diagnoses and Write Effective Care Plans **
Nurse’s Pocket Guide
Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
Preview – View select topics to experience Nursing Pocket Guide’s detailed nursing diagnoses, interventions, and care plan recommendations.
Buy – Purchase Nurse’s Pocket Guide at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their Android Device by entering their username and password.
About Nurse’s Pocket Guide:
Make accurate nursing diagnoses and develop effective care plans with this comprehensive app. Each diagnosis listing includes a definition, related factors, defining characteristics, prioritized actions/interventions, NIC/NOC classifications, and documentation guidelines. Or, choose by patient symptom and link directly to associated nursing diagnoses.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide include:
• 440 medical conditions with associated nursing diagnoses
• Updated NANDA-I 2015-2017 diagnoses
• Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
• Actions/Interventions organized by nursing priority
• Care plan guides
• Icons for cultural, collaborative, community/home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan, and medications
• NIC and NOC labels for each diagnosis
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilynn E. Doenges, APRN, BC; Mary Francis Moorhouse, RN, MSN, CRRN, LNC; Alice C. Murr, BSN, RN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine