Now it’s as simple as opening an app on your mobile device to easily search thousands upon thousands of databases, go through your history, or do a quick or deep search for better results.
DirtSearch is still the only completely FREE public records, background check and criminal history website available. Serving the United States since 2008 and now Canada!
You’ll have access to information such as:
Public Record Searches
Sex Offender Records
Reverse Phone Searches
Social Media Records
Deadbeat Parent Records
Instructor License Lookup
Most Wanted Fugitives
And more! For more details and a more complete list of records we access please visit our website at http://www.dirtsearch.org
Stay better informed with your local Sheriff’s office with real-time updates to News, Warrants, Arrests, and more.
- Detention Center
- Search by Name, Photo and Last 3 days
- Information displayed;
- Inmates Mug Shot
- VINE Link (Victims Notification Network)
- Personal Information
-Recent warrants list
- Bail Bonds
- List of Bail Bonds with in-App calling
- List of Attorneys with in-App calling and email
- Most Wanted
- Displays Photo, Name, Personal Information and Crime committed
- Breaking News from the Sheriff’s Office
- Deadbeat Moms & Dads
- Displays individuals wanted for failing to pay child support including
- Personal Information
- Crime details
- WCSO Facebook
- WCSO Twitter
- List of non-emergency contacts per department
- Facility Location
- Location address and map
App provided by Appriss, Inc
We welcome any feedback, comments and suggestions you may have. You can use the Feedback section of the app to contact the development team at Appriss, Inc
•One application that allows you to search for any business or person.
•Uses GPS (where available) to find listings close to you, and view them on the map.
•Instant directions and Turn-by-Turn Navigation available for users with GPS enabled devices using Google Maps.
•Quick Find Shortcut Screen to search popular categories.
•View detailed information on a business; this may include: addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, website URL’s, hours of operation, services, products, specialties, videos, photo montages and display ads (where available).
•Instantly save any listing to your contacts or share the information by Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS.
•Built in QR Code Reader. Scan any QR or barcode code.
business, search, white pages, yellow pages, phone numbers, address, local search, telephone numbers, look up, directory search, information, listings, ATMC Search
• Discover stories, photos, and records about your ancestors with Ancestry Hints™
• Access more than 14 billion historical records, photos, and more
• Explore billions of historical photos and records
• Preserve and share your history with a family tree
• Share and collaborate with friends and family
Android Phone and Tablet Features:
• Ancestry Hints™ automatically find records, photos, and stories about your family
• In just a few taps create, edit, and see your family tree
• Sync automatically with your Ancestry.com account
• Easily upload photos and add facts or stories to your family tree
• Add family members to your tree from Facebook
Connect with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new life details, photos, stories, and audio recordings for your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs with FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember about their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Family Tree is always free. It’s the best way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
+ Access the largest online collection of burial info for free
+ Locate grave sites of your loved ones through a simple search
+ Search millions of photos, thousands added daily
+ Request headstone photos from over 200,000 volunteers around the world
+ Find cemeteries near you, fulfill photo requests, post instantly
+ Create memorials with bios and photos
+ Share discoveries through Facebook, emails, text messages
+ Manage your profile and see the profiles of others
+ track your own memorials, photos, and virtual cemeteries
+ Get help from our full-time support staff
• Create and grow your family tree.
Easily add people, facts and relationships. Receive discoveries about ancestors and unknown relatives.
• Search for your ancestors in billions of global historical records.
Learn about their lives in old newspaper articles, census, marriage, birth records and more.
• Capture and share your family photos and memories, old and new.
MyHeritage is suitable for complete beginners to genealogy buffs.
FamilySearch Memories makes collecting, preserving, and sharing your favorite family memories easy and convenient wherever you are. You’ll be the one everyone thanks for saving the most meaningful memories!
• Snap photos of any family moment, such as recitals, dates, graduations, reunions, and memorials, and add them to your family tree.
• Photograph old photos and documents.
• Interview family members, and record the details of their lives and favorite memories.
• Type family stories, jokes, and sayings, or use the microphone key to record what you say.
• Enrich written stories by adding descriptive photos.
• Identify relatives in photos, stories, and recordings. Those memories automatically attach to the Family Tree.
• Take family memories with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• Pick up where you left off on any device since the app automatically syncs with FamilySearch.org.
• Store family memories free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
- Văn khấn ngày Giỗ
- Văn khấn Cúng Cô Hồn hàng tháng | Phong Thủy
- Bài văn khấn Cúng Lễ Động Thổ xây nhà, sửa nhà, làm công trình
- Các bài văn khấn/cúng theo phong tục Việt Nam...
1,LỜI DẶN CẦN NHỚ KHI CÚNG LỄ
2,Cúng Khai trương cửa hàng
3,Cúng Nhập Trạch
4,Cúng Động Thổ
5,Khánh thành nhà thờ tổ
9,Cúng giỗ thường
10,"Cúng Lễ Khai Trương công ty, văn phòng, cửa hàng"
6,Cúng ngày rằm
11,Cúng lễ mộ ngày 30 tết
8,"Cúng ngày 1, 15 hàng tháng"
12,Cúng giao thừa
7,Cúng ngày 3 hoặc 7
14,Cúng tổ tiên ngày mồng 1 tết
15,Cúng thần linh trong ngày mồng 1 tết
16,Cúng giao thừa trong nhà
17,Cúng cô hồn
18,"Cúng xe ô tô, mô tô mới mua"
13,Văn khấn khi cưới gả
19,Lễ đầy tháng – thôi nôi cho bé
20,"Văn khấn trong lễ cúng Mụ (Đầy cữ, đầy tháng, đầy năm)"
21,Văn khấn lễ rước linh vị vào chính điện và yết cáo Tiên Tổ
22,Văn khấn lễ Cải Cát
23,Văn khẫn lễ Thượng Thọ
24,Văn khấn dâng sao - cúng sao giải hạn
25,Văn khấn lễ hồi hoàn địa mạch
26,Văn khấn lễ tân gia (Ăn mừng nhà mới)
27,Văn khấn lễ nhập trạch - Dọn vào nhà mới
28,"Bài văn khấn Khi chuyển nhà, khi phải sửa chữa lớn"
29,Văn khấn Tết Trung Thu (Ngày Rằm Tháng 8)
30,Tết Trung Nguyên (Ngày Rằm Tháng 7)
31,Bài văn khấn Tết Đoan Ngọ (Ngày Mồng 5 Tháng 5)
32,Tết Hàn Thực (Ngày Mồng 3 Tháng 3)
33,Bài văn khấn theo Tiết Thanh minh (Từ mồng 5 Đến Mồng 10 Tháng Ba)
34,Lễ dâng sao giải hạn vào ngày tết Nguyên Tiêu
35,"Văn khấn Thổ Thần, Táo Quân, Long Mạch và các vị Thần linh vào ngày Tiên Thường"
36,Văn khấn Gia tiên ngày Tiên Thường
37,Văn cúng ngày Giỗ Hết (Lễ Đại Tường)
38,Văn cúng ngày giỗ đầu
73,Tết Hạ Nguyên (Tết Cơm mới)
39,Văn khấn chính ngày Giỗ Đầu
40," Văn khấn khi cúng giỗ"
41,Văn khấn cầu tự
42,"Văn khấn Thành hoàng ở Đình, Đền, Miếu"
43,Văn khấn tại đền Bà Chúa Kho
44,Văn khấn lễ Đức Thánh Trần
45,Văn khấn ban Công Đồng
46,Văn khấn lễ Tam Toà Thánh Mẫu
47,"Văn khấn tại Đình, Đền, Miếu"
48,Văn khấn xin giải trừ bệnh tật
49,Văn khấn lễ Đức địa Tạng Vương Bồ Tát (U Minh giáo chủ)
50,Văn khấn lễ Đức Quán Thế Âm Bồ Tát (Phật bà Quan Âm)
51,"Văn khấn cầu tài, cầu lộc, cầu bình an ở ban Tam Bảo"
52,Văn khấn lễ Đức Thánh Hiền
53,Văn khấn lễ Đức Ông
54,Văn khấn lễ Phật
55,Văn khấn Tiền chủ
56,Văn khấn Thánh sư
57,Văn khấn Thần Tài
58,Văn khấn thần Thổ Công
59,Văn khấn chúng sinh - Ngày Rằm tháng Bảy
60,Văn cúng gia tiên (Nhân lễ cúng Tân Gia)
61," Văn khấn trong lễ tang"
62,Văn khấn lễ Thiết Linh
63,Văn khấn lễ Thành Phục
64,Văn khấn lễ Chúc Thực
65,Văn khấn Lễ cáo Long Thần Thổ địa
66,Văn khấn lễ Thành Phần
67,Văng khấn lễ Hồi Sinh
68,Văn khấn lễ Chầu Tổ (Triều Tổ lễ cáo)
69,Văn khấn lễ Tế Ngu
70," Văn khấn Lễ Chung Thất và Tốt Khốc"
71,"Văn khấn Lễ Tiểu Tường, Đại Tường (Giỗ đầu, giỗ thứ 2)"
72,Văn khấn Lễ Đàm tế
76,Lễ dâng sao giải hạn vào ngày tết Nguyên Tiêu
77,Văn khấn Đức thánh Trần Hưng Đạo
78,Văn khấn cầu thi cử
79,Văn khấn giải hạn tam tai
80,Văn khấn bồi hoàn địa mạch
Van cung, van khan, to tien, nha dat, nhap trach, cong ty, van phong, thoi noi, day thang @ v.v...
- Rất nhiều thể loại bài văn khấn, cúng.
- Tính năng search danh mục các bài văn khấn, cúng.
- Emergency arrest text to your contact
- BAC estimator
- List of rights
- Record arrest information
- and more
• Includes a number of flexible tree designs including Pedigree, Hourglass, Ancestors, Descendants and Family views.
• Add and amend details easily and add notes, all from within the app.
• View historical records for your ancestors via TheGenealogist (subscription required).
• Upload photos to embellish your tree.
• Offline mode – View your family tree even when you have no signal.
• Information you add on one device will automatically be available on all your other devices.
• Help and advice at your fingertips.
• Import a GEDCOM file of your family tree at TreeView.co.uk (Free of charge) or TheGenealogist to view and edit it on your device.
• If you have already built a family tree on TheGenealogist or TreeView.co.uk, you can log in with that account to view and edit you tree.
TreeView offers you the flexibility to be as private or public with your trees as you wish. With 3 settings you have the choice of who you share your family tree with.
• Invitation only (Users can see if there is a potential match in your tree, but cannot see the full tree’s details without your permission)
The legal information contained in this app is primarily the work of UNC School of Government faculty member Jamie Markham, a recognized expert in the law of sentencing and corrections who regularly trains judges, lawyers, and probation officers in the subject. Attorney Christopher Tyner helped create the app.
• Navigation: Users can navigate the app using an intuitive table of contents as well as a search function.
• FAQs: The app includes an extensive list of frequently asked questions, addressing many of the real-world issues that have arisen under the new law.
• Bookmarks: The app keeps track of recently researched topics and allows the user to bookmark frequently used information.
• Offline Viewing: Once the app is downloaded to a device, much of the content is available for offline viewing. The app can be used in remote areas or inside secure facilities where cellular networks or Wi-Fi may not be available.
• Updates: The app will be updated periodically as the law changes. The app was last updated on April 19, 2013.
Best of all, the app is free. It isn’t a “free trial” or a “free version” with minimal functionality that encourages the user to purchase a paid version – it is completely free of charge, thanks to the generous support of the North Carolina Department of Public Safety and the United States Department of Justice.
Users should be aware that the app is a quick reference for frequently used information. It is not intended as a substitute for a comprehensive legal reference. Nor is it intended to provide legal advice or to substitute the advice of agency counsel.
Additional Information. The School of Government offers a wide range of other criminal law resources, many of which are also free of charge. For more information about these resources, please visit the School’s home page, the School’s criminal law page, the School’s publications page, and the North Carolina Criminal Law Blog.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2010-RR-BX-K071 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the Office of Justice Programs, which also includes the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the SMART Office, and the Office for Victims of Crime. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not represent the official position or policies of the United States Department of Justice.
© 2013 School of Government. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This work is copyrighted and subject to “fair use” as permitted by federal copyright law. No portion of this mobile application may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means—including but not limited to copying, distributing, selling, or using commercially—without the express written permission of the publisher. Commercial distribution by third parties is prohibited. Prohibited distribution includes, but is not limited to, posting, e-mailing, faxing, archiving in a public database, installing on intranets or servers, and redistributing via a computer network or in printed form. Unauthorized use or reproduction may result in legal action against the unauthorized user.
The information in the app is current through April 2014 and historically accurate back to October 1, 1994—the effective date of the first version of Structured Sentencing. The app uses the version of the law applicable to the crime being sentenced, based on the offense date entered by the user.
The legal information contained in the app is the work of UNC School of Government faculty member James Markham. Attorney Christopher Tyner provided research and writing assistance, and Cindy Lee provided editorial support. The app was programmed by Main Processor LLC, Greensboro, NC.
• Special sentencing rules: The app will automatically prompt the user for special sentencing rules for which the defendant might be eligible, including enhancements like the habitual felon law and mitigation rules such as Advanced Supervised Release.
• Reference lists: The app includes several useful lists, such as a searchable list of all North Carolina crimes sorted by offense class, and a list of all crimes that require registration as a sex offender.
• Reports: The app prepares a report for every sentence, including details such as aggravating factors, conditions of probation, and sentence enhancements. The report is easily exported to the user’s email.
• Offline viewing: Once the app is downloaded to a device, all content is available for offline viewing. The app can be used in areas where access to data networks or Wi-Fi may be limited or not allowed, such as in a courtroom or when visiting a client in jail.
• Updates: The app will be updated periodically as the law changes. The app was last updated on April 1, 2014.
Users should be aware that the North Carolina Structured Sentencing app is a quick reference tool. It is not a comprehensive legal reference or a substitute for the advice of legal counsel.
The North Carolina Structured Sentencing mobile app was created with generous funding from the C. Felix Harvey Award to Advance Institutional Priorities, a UNC–Chapel Hill award recognizing innovative faculty scholarship that directly and positively impacts constituencies outside the university. Thanks to that award, the app is available free of charge.
Additional information. The School of Government offers a wide range of other criminal law resources, many of which are also free of charge. For more information about these resources, please visit the School’s home page and the North Carolina Criminal Law Blog.
© 2014 School of Government. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This work is copyrighted and subject to “fair use” as permitted by federal copyright law. No portion of this mobile application may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means—including but limited to copying, distributing, selling, or using commercially—without the express written permission of the publisher. Commercial distribution by third parties is prohibited. Prohibited distribution includes, but is not limited to, posting, emailing, faxing, archiving in a public database, installing on intranets or servers, and redistributing via a computer network or in printed form. Unauthorized use or reproduction may result in legal action against the unauthorized user.