--How to Play--
1. Swiped your finger to connect three or more jewels
2. The goal is to rack up as many treasure jewels points as you can and try to achieve all stars in each legel.
3. The power of magic crush is in your hands!
- Swap the treasure jewel to match 3 or more
- Classic Mode reach a specific point goal to solve the puzzle
- Blast Mode to challenge your clan power by unblock the brick
- Time Bomb match as fast as you can to level up
- Music Background
- Pause it & play later
- Fantastic blasting effect
- Match 4 jewels can win 1 lighting
- Thousands of excited jewel levels
- The jeweled bomb can elimate the jewels around
- Casual & classic treasure hunt jewel games
Let's join our young pirates to begin with the amazing journey.
Ahhh, those were the days. Yep, back then you played a game, instead of watching it through cutscenes. You didn’t need no fancy whizbang graphics either, and the dragons looked vaguely like ducks. Yes, Kid Vector is an homage to a simpler time, when games were only about fun, children listened to their parents, and coins were collected instead of bought in packs for $24.99.
Kid Vector is a platformer that features a nouveau retro 2.5d world full of glorious vector graphics. Throughout the game you’ll encounter mysterious UFOs, relentless space worms, and a very angry vector dragon. There are 15 levels to explore, sure to challenge your platforming mettle.
So grab a lemonade, snuggle up to your newfangled smartDevice, and relive the good old days with Kid Vector.
★ ★ ★ Reviews ★ ★ ★
Slide To Play (4/4) - "Kid Vector is pure joy to play. The depth of creativity and passion that went into it is evident in every frame."
AppAdvice (4.5/5) -"If you’re a fan of difficult retro platformer titles, then make sure to give Kid Vector a try."
Apptudes (4/5) - "Kid Vector is a refreshing twist to most of the cartoonish platformers available in the App Store today"
The App Shack (4.5/5) - "it's one of the most well designed iOS platformers I’ve had the pleasure of playing, and I’ve played just about every single one of them."
TouchGen (4/5) - "The easy to grasp controls, and flashing graphics makes it a joy to play"
Modojo (4/5) - "Kid Vector delivers plenty of 8-bit charm, with tight virtual controls, punishing stages and a dollop of personality for good measure."
Love Me Not is inspired by the childhood game of picking the petals off of flowers to guess the interest of your crush.
Pick petals to defend your flower from bugs. Break hearts to revive your flower. Survive as long as you can to beat your friends’ hi score. Your garden is constantly changing with vibrant colors as the cosmos scrolls across the sky.
★ How To Play ★
Just tilt your phone to spin the flower and tap petals to shoot them.
It couldn’t be easier!
on Twitter: @UncadeGames
on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Uncade