"Why do the chicken cross the road?"
Long before the age of social media, there had been a long history of humans invading the privacy of chicken kind.
Crossing the road unscrutinized, laying eggs without humans puzzling over if the chicken came first or the egg came first, humans never respected such basic chicken dignities. At long last the silence toward such flagrant teasing has ended. They are coming, the chickens!!! They will ransack your barn and lay waste to your farm if unfried.
Will you rise to the occasion, fry chickens fodder, do epic battles against big bad chicken bosses, protect your barn and defeat these dastardly birds? Or will your beautiful barn be the scenic resort for wandering fowls and receive complimentary fertilization?
Beware: This game contains bad puns, cliche barnyard humor, and 150 levels of chicken frying fun!!!
***** Maturity Rating: Medium *****
Works well on devices of any resolution, screen size, screen density.
Please rate and provide feedback!
How to play:
* Touch screen anywhere to blast invading chickens with acorns.
* Touch fried chicken magic spell icon, blast the fire ball spell, or in Barn Yard Defense language Fried Chicken Spell on a crowd of chickens and have dinner made for the evening. When the spell is ready, the power up music is played and the spell icon to the lower right is lit. Touch the spell icon and it will be highlighted and ready to cast. Cast the spell immediately or it will expire.
* Win feathers by blasting chickens and upgrade your fence, the fried chicken magic spell
and your acorn's ability to repel chickens.
1. On some Motorola devices the sound may stop working sometimes. Just stop and restart (force close) the app and it will work fine again. Don't worry, all game data like your hit points, feathers you collected, and everything are saved and will be ready when you continue.
2. On some of the low end devices, like some of the older low end ASUS and Samsung tablets, the screen sometimes go black when switching from play screen to upgrade screen and vice verse. Please try a few times and it will start working again. Or, go to home screen, and restart the game. The game should continue normally again.
Ahhh, those were the days. Yep, back then you played a game, instead of watching it through cutscenes. You didn’t need no fancy whizbang graphics either, and the dragons looked vaguely like ducks. Yes, Kid Vector is an homage to a simpler time, when games were only about fun, children listened to their parents, and coins were collected instead of bought in packs for $24.99.
Kid Vector is a platformer that features a nouveau retro 2.5d world full of glorious vector graphics. Throughout the game you’ll encounter mysterious UFOs, relentless space worms, and a very angry vector dragon. There are 15 levels to explore, sure to challenge your platforming mettle.
So grab a lemonade, snuggle up to your newfangled smartDevice, and relive the good old days with Kid Vector.
★ ★ ★ Reviews ★ ★ ★
Slide To Play (4/4) - "Kid Vector is pure joy to play. The depth of creativity and passion that went into it is evident in every frame."
AppAdvice (4.5/5) -"If you’re a fan of difficult retro platformer titles, then make sure to give Kid Vector a try."
Apptudes (4/5) - "Kid Vector is a refreshing twist to most of the cartoonish platformers available in the App Store today"
The App Shack (4.5/5) - "it's one of the most well designed iOS platformers I’ve had the pleasure of playing, and I’ve played just about every single one of them."
TouchGen (4/5) - "The easy to grasp controls, and flashing graphics makes it a joy to play"
Modojo (4/5) - "Kid Vector delivers plenty of 8-bit charm, with tight virtual controls, punishing stages and a dollop of personality for good measure."
Love Me Not is inspired by the childhood game of picking the petals off of flowers to guess the interest of your crush.
Pick petals to defend your flower from bugs. Break hearts to revive your flower. Survive as long as you can to beat your friends’ hi score. Your garden is constantly changing with vibrant colors as the cosmos scrolls across the sky.
★ How To Play ★
Just tilt your phone to spin the flower and tap petals to shoot them.
It couldn’t be easier!
on Twitter: @UncadeGames
on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Uncade