It's just same as Windows 7 Task Bar! (see the promotion video)
You can multitask and task-kill everywhere, anytime.
Tab the start button to open/close the task bar and Long press it to open/close the start menu.
* In some versions of MIUI, you are supposed to check 'Show popup window' in application setting.
Tag: taskbar quick launcher dock multi tasking apps windows8 windows7 changer switcher manager shortcut
Wave Launcher is the ultimate add-on launcher available for Android! With a single swipe you can launch up to 120(!) of your favorite apps, shortcuts and recently-used apps regardless of which app is currently running. Wave Launcher is accessible anytime, anywhere!
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: email@example.com
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
PEN Window Launcher allows you to invoke the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen. It removes the hassle of having to take out your Spen, hover and click the Spen on the screen, clicking the Pen Window icon and then drawing a window just to open the Pen Window drawer. With this app, it takes you just one to two clicks with your finger to open the Pen Window drawer. How more convenient is that.
There are two shortcut widgets that can be dragged from the Widgets Section of your home launcher:
1. Pen Window launcher widget - to open a floating icon which hovers over any open application so you can invoke the Pen Window drawer whatever you are doing and whenever you want.
2. Pen Window drawer widget - to open the Pen Window drawer directly and is useful if you use third-party apps like Tasker, LMT Launcher or gesture control apps to call the Pen Window directly.
The floating launcher icon and/or the Pen Window drawer can also be opened from the notification drawer when the app is active.
There are various settings you can set for the app like custom window size for the Pen Window drawer, floating launcher icon size and transparency and more. Settings are normally accessible from the notification panel.
Pen Window Launcher will work with both rooted and non-rooted compatible devices.
Check out the Pen Window Launcher as an addon/pugin for Pen Window Manager that allows you to open the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen.
Featured on XDA Portal: http://tinyurl.com/q8agwcs
Featured on PhoneArena: http://tinyurl.com/lzpmua6
For discussions and troubleshooting, please check out the flollowing XDA Forum Link: http://tinyurl.com/q42qrd2
Please uninstall previous versions taken from XDA forum because of app signature conflict.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1, 12.2
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
After installing, press your home button. Then, depending on your Android version, either check the "Use by default" box and tap Null launcher, or tap Null launcher then tap "Always."
If you've accidentally switched to Null Launcher with no way to get out, pinch-zoom on the wallpaper and you can change back to your old launcher.
Null Launcher is open source: get the code at <https://github.com/notriddle/null-launcher>.
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
Taskbar for Note Edge is an application that allow you to manage your current task and display it on the 2nd screen of your device.
It will make your edge screen just like taskbar in window and you can quickly switch between applications.
How to add panel:
- Install application.
- Go to Setting - Edge Screen - Manage Panel
- Check on Taskbar panel - press Back button
- Enjoy it!
***** For Lollipop OS, you need to enable usage static by enable "Setting Pemission button".
If you have any contribution, please contact us: email@example.com
Thank you very much.
Calculator extends the 4 function calculator. It's simple and uncluttered, but gives you access to advanced functions with a swipe. Graphing, matrices, base conversion, and more are at your finger tips, and only when you need them.
Calculator also has a widget, a floating calculator, and 7 (and counting) alternative themes. It also runs on Google Glass.
Calculator was started in June 2012, by Will (myself) and Sean, as developer and designer respectfully. Over 4 months, we added basic support for matrices, graphing, and history, and in October 2012, Calculator became officially included within CyanogenMod (and most custom ROMs soon thereafter). In January 2013, Nick joined the endeavor, redesigning the graph page, hex page, and has, more recently, created all of the available themes. In September 2013, Rudy joined for a short time and greatly improved the matrix logic, adding support for functions, order of operations, and more. And, of course, the vast language support has all been thanks to users. The calculator has been, since its start, open source, and is always looking for more helping hands.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you disable your default calculator. Go into Settings, Apps, and you will be able to disable it where you would normally find Uninstall (Requires Android 4.1+).
The source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
Update ver 2.6.1 (09202013)
- Nexus 7 compatibility (and more other devices, that don't have telephony functions)
Update ver 2.6(09182013)
- New Activity-Shortcuts for installed Apps and their launchable activities.
To get them all in Blacklist and Fav-Editor use 'Refresh app Database' in settings!
That may take some seconds - will give you access to a ton of system settings panels
All recognized activity-shortcuts will be blacklisted after import by default.
Mark those of them, you want to use, as Favorites...
- New swipe actions - Diagonal Up / Diagonal Down - all swipe actions can be customized now in settings
- precise recognition of swipe actions / new gesture engine
- New working 'Change Long Click/Short Click' Option for app lists and panels
- better contact Photo / contact engine for builtin floating Notification
-major bugfix: BL stopped when removed from recent apps list
BL won't be shown in recents apps now!
- Floating Status Bubble with System Status Icon for showing/toggling hardware status
useful, if your device runs in fullscreen mode w/o Statusbar
to activate it: swipe diagonal up from Hotspot Bubble
to move it: double tap+hold+pull
short click on Status Icons -> toggle status if something can be toggled
long click on Status Icons -> open System setting Panel for related component
click on lock icon to dock Status Bubble permanent on screen
- Floating Hotspot Bubble
now with custom positioning; to move it, double tap+hold+pull
HotSpot Bubble can be docked anywhere on left or right border or anywhere on screen
- downsized lists and panel for low count of 'marked as favorite' apps)
Bubble Launcher is an 'always on top' side launcher for Android OS. It can be used on top of every opened app.
The starter halo hotspot is made as floating system window, so it can be on top of everything on screen!
The Launcher comes with a
- circle halo knob
for selecting an starting an app.
Hotspot -> swipe left -> opens Circle Launcher;
Hotspot -> swipe up -> opens Favorites Panel;
Hotspot -> swipe down -> opens App-List-Launcher;
Short Tap on App in List -> HALO)))-start of app;
Long Tap on App in List -> Fullscreen-start of app:
circle launcher -> circle swipe to outside -> fast release -> HALO)))-start of app;
circle launcher -> circle swipe to outside -> wait a second release -> fullscreen-start of app;
circle launcher -> circle swipe inside Halo-knob -> no app will be startet;
Bubble Launcher supports Halo))) start of apps in MULTI_WINDOW on Paranoid Android 3.56 and above!
And of course you can start apps also in Fullscreen Mode.
On non Paranoid OS the apps will always be started in Fullscreen Mode.
In the full version of Bubble Launcher you can mark any app as blacklisted or favorite.
Blacklisted apps will never be shown in the launcher lists.
Favorite apps are listet on top of standard listview and are the only listed apps in circle launcher mode.
You can test Bubble Launcher's free XDA version, before purchasing.
If your device runs Android 4.3+ (and only than!) you can use the new builtin 'floating notifications'-function.
That for you have do Download and install 'NLSHelper' from XDA-thread (for free) or here in Play Strore (donation version)...
For custom theming and more informations have a look for the 'HowTo's at XDA-thread
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL the app, than first go to settings -> security -> device administrators and un-tick the box for Bubble Launcher
Presence indispensable to Android. It is a tool that will be in place of the Home app.
"There is always on top" "anywhere", "anytime"
It is a multi-functional application launcher that.
If you slide the icon in the foreground, and favorite apps, useful tools are aligned there.
Languages are English and Japanese.
■ ■ ■ ■ Concept
* Smooth app switching.
There is no waste in the app switching. If you slide the icon, there are apps that you want to use everything you have.
* Smoothly even play music.
I enjoy surfing the Web while enjoying your favorite music is natural. Cumbersome application switching even when such is required.
* To reach itch.
Start the app just to clean the memory. Start the camera in order to turn on the light. You do not need such a cumbersome operation.
"Android should not be why are not easy to use tool. Quite useful, it is the concept of the best."
■ ■ ■ ■ For more information on reporting requirements and disability
Disabilities, such as reporting your suggestions
- Noted in the Comments Box
• The mail mokumoku.kmaeda @ gmail.com.
• Send a message to https://twitter.com/taclose.
And so on, then, I'll leave the means.
We are thinking of failure reporting requests and gotten from everybody and I want to make use of more and more of my future application development, thank you, please.
■ ■ ■ ■ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
■ ■ ■ ■ The main features
- I start the app that the user has registered a favorite.
Switching function music
- You can switch the playback of the music.
- I will ensure the free capacity of the terminal at the touch of a button.
Change screen rotation
- If you do not want the next screen, you can lock the rotation of the terminal at the touch of a button.
ON / OFF of the LED Light
- I lit the LED light will go out of the camera.
KeyWord: Front Launcher, FrontLauncher, Task change, Utility, Memory cleanar, Flash, Light
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted here:
To say whether, all the icons will get in the way to be in the home screen.
So, I have put together these functions into a single icon.
It is possible to also start from the notification area, you can quickly start at any time when you want to use.
※ features available I will depend on whether the device is compatible.
Mainly this app should be used in Text Editor Jota+.
Caution! this app can not run stand alone.
If you set the options,you can get the result of number of words.
Moreever,this app has no connection with Jota+ and the author of CharacterCounter don't belong to Aquamarine Networks.
If it adds to a home screen, an application can be started by a one tap.
For a big screen, when you are hard to operate notice area, please use.
*Alone, it does not operate.
Please install "OnlyOne" or "OnlyOnePlus".
Those who use a previous version certainly need installation of the latest version.
*Only OnlyOnePlus can be started when OnlyOne and OnlyOnePlus are installed simultaneously.
Remember the placement of objects on the board first, then put it on the same place.
The game has three stages in all. The maximum number of objects is nine. When you were able to answer 300 questions correctly, you cleared the game.
There are a free version(Object Memory Free) and a paid version(Object Memory) that has the function of pause and time extension without ads.