Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
The premise of the game is to explore an island and solve puzzles.
Will you uncover the Island's mystery ?
Game available in English, French, German and Spanish language.
This game was created only by myself for 2 years during my free time.
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
You can find more information, and some free-to-download adventure games, on our website.
You can find a quick-start guide on our website at http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Android/Guide which provides some more information, explains how to configure some Android-specific options, and where you can find other help.
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewforum.php?f=17 is our web forum where you can discuss the Android version.
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
“Utterly charming.” - Kotaku
“Delightful” - The Guardian
“A game anyone can enjoy, and it's probably going to make you smile within the first minute.” - PC Mag
“Cute, clever, and oddly rewarding.” - 148 Apps
“If you need a good puzzle game today, or heck, even a smile, you should probably go grab Tiny Thief.” - Touch Arcade
In a world of greed, corruption and injustice, one little guy decides to stand up for the little guy! Say hello to Tiny Thief, an unconventional hero who uses cunning and trickery to out-smart his opponents across six epic medieval adventures. But beware! He faces fearsome foes, like the Dark Knight, rogue pirates and even a giant robot!
Tiny Thief brings back the magic from the point-and-click games of old, charming you with its very own visual style and offbeat sense of humor.
The game throws some seriously mind-boggling puzzles at you, with tons of surprising interactive gameplay elements along the way. So get ready to embark on an epic quest to save a princess and kingdom in peril!
Six big adventures – sneak and steal your way through six epic quests, featuring an awesome pirate ship and daring castle siege!
Use cunning and skill – out-smart your tricky opponents using the element of surprise and some downright sneakiness!
Unexpected surprises – explore fully interactive levels and uncover hidden treasures and other surprises at every turn!
Tiny Thief is ready to start his big adventure. Are you?
What's new in update 1.2.0:
UNLOCK A FULL NEW EPISODE WITH A SIMPLE PURCHASE: In this new magical adventure, the King is kidnapped by the Wicked Witch! To rescue him, our tiny hero will have to turn to dark magic for help, and fight witches and their evil spells. The final battle is a classic duel with a dragon! Can Tiny Thief break the spell and free the King?
- 5 New, magic-filled levels
- 18 Hidden objects to find
- 10 New characters including witches, ghosts and dragons
Please be aware that Google Play is required to make in-app purchases.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
Detective Kate Grey is invited to the famous Wickham Manor when her car breaks down outside. She is shocked to witness a murder occur before even dessert is served. Join hundreds of thousands of happy Adventure Escape players and see if you can crack the case and escape!
Play this premium escape game!
- Beautiful graphics bring the luxurious but creepy Manor to life
- Complete 9 chapters - all FREE - each with unique escape challenges!
- Gather tools and items to aid in your escape!
- Discover the mystery of the manor. Can who is the murderer? And why?
- Hilarious story with memorable characters like Fontana, who is convinced she can see the future!
- Solve devious puzzles and riddles!
- Find hidden objects that help you break free!
- It’s free! No registration, no hassles, just download and play.
Discover the secrets of luxurious yet mysterious Wickham Manor. Will more guests be murdered? Will you be able to solve the case and escape before it is too late?
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/adventureescape!
***If you receive a "graphics format unsupported" error, please email us! If you are using Chainfire3D, please set it to support PVR or uninstall it to play Cogs***
“It is awesome.” – TouchArcade
"One of the highest quality puzzle games we've seen." – PocketGamer
“The visual design and imagination of the game are stunning, with great attention to detail, and the sound effects are downright enticing.” – Adrenaline Vault
“If a sliding puzzle was a wheel, consider it re-invented!” – TouchGen
“A masterpiece visually, as well with the actual gameplay.” – AppAdvice
Starting with simple puzzles, players are introduced to the widgets that are used to build machines — gears, pipes, balloons, chimes, hammers, wheels, props, and more.
TIME CHALLENGE MODE
If you finish a puzzle in Inventor Mode, it will be unlocked here. This time, it will take fewer moves to reach a solution, but you only have 30 seconds to find it.
MOVE CHALLENGE MODE
Take your time and plan ahead. Every click counts when you only get ten moves to find a solution.
LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH OPENFEINT
Unlock achievements, see how you stack up on global leaderboards, and play with friends!
The "discover known accounts" permission is used by OpenFeint to pre-fill the email address field if the user opts to set up a new OpenFeint account.
Cogs does not have in-game ads.
- Collect dozens of items and unlock puzzles as you uncover new secrets.
- High detail atmospheric imagery and original music.
- In Game hints system can be toggled on or off.
We hope you come and explore the Mystery on Telescope Hill !
Just Assume that you got locked in a Old House, so you will need try to escape from the House,by solving the puzzles in each Place ,Tap on object to interact and solve puzzles.
Are you ready? We’ll see it!. Good luck and have fun!
Explore a unique world and reveal its mysteries...
"It is visually dazzling, breathtaking, intensely atmospheric and maddeningly unusual" 4.8/5 pocketmeta.com
STUCK? Here is a walkthough video [WARNING, SPOILERS!]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPYI0MZXSU
5/5 Android Tapp
10/10 Android Rundown
Devil's Attorney is a turn-based strategy game set in the 80's where you play as Max McMann, a defense attorney that's high on charm but low on moral fiber.
Your objective is to free all of your clients and use the money you earn to buy accessories and new furniture for your apartment; boosting your ego and unlocking new courtroom skills in the process.
• 58 challenging cases to complete
• 1 implausible storyline
• 3 neighborhoods to explore
• 9 devious prosecutors to outwit
• 3 difficulty settings
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/devilsattorney
"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." (Joystiq)
"Yesterday will sate the needs of adventure game fans." (Destructoid)
"The game feels like a painting come to life." (Strategy Informer)
"One of the best point-and-click adventure games to come along in recent memory." (Gamezone)
The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling Runaway saga!
A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?
An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" - Kotaku
"Brilliant design... stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget... 9/10" - Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity... each screen is a work of art" - Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous... a feast for your senses... 5/5" - Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” - Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
No ads and no in-app purchases.
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
- IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
- Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Indie Award
- Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee
- Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
- Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
• MOGA-support: Enjoy Back to Bed with MOGA controllers.
“Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.”
Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame
Back to Bed sends automated bug reports, device information, gameplay and location data. The information sent does not include personal or private information nor can it be used to reveal the identity of a player. The purpose of the data is to discover bugs and improve the experience of Back to Bed on the most common devices. All information is strictly for internal use and will not be provided to any third party.