Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
> Protect your privacy using VPN
> Unblock geographically restricted websites like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.
> Wi-Fi Hotspot Security
> No registration required.
> No speed limitation.
> No ROOT required ( Except ICMP VPN )
> Very Easy to use VPN
> Mask your IP address and identity using VPN server IP.
> Daily 100 MB Test Data . ( Local ISP Subscription Required.)
> Supports Openvpn TCP UDP , TunnelGuru ICMP VPN
> VPN Server location : USA , UK ,Netherlands, Germany , Turkey , Brazil and Canada
How to use this VPN Tunnel Client
1. Please first make sure you can surf internet from your device without using TroidVPN.
2. If you don't know specific settings; You can use - UDP - Rport= 500 Lport=0
3. Unlimited download / Access to all Premium servers / Priority Support : 3.95 US $ Only/ month.
Buy : http://Tunnelguru.com/plan.php | Instant Activation
For any Issue please contact Troid VPN Support : email@example.com
Configure an unlimited number of sites to check for availability directly from your phone with stylish widgets and one-touch site-availability testing. Simply set a name and provide the URL to get started. For your most important sites, use our cloud-based monitoring service to continuously check your sites on an interval basis with push notifications directly to your phone if and when a status change occurs.
The pro version also provides the ability to share history results with your system administrators, developers, management, anyone.
Any status other than 200 is considered a problem and highlighted in the application and directly on the widget(s). Cloud-based monitoring allows your sites to be tested without draining your battery and with minimal data usage by utilizing push notifications.
When site tests are initiated from the phone, the favicon for the site is downloaded and presented on first run to provide a quick visual reminder of the site. The full content of the page is retrieved and kept in the history along with how long it took the page render.
Note: The lighter theme and ActionBar navigation is available on Ice Cream Sandwich devices (Android 4.0+).
Google Analytics is used for anonymous usage statistics and can be enabled/disabled from the settings menu.
Keywords: Site, Website, checker, http, monitor, port, 80, RandomArtifact, 200, 404, cloud, push notifications
AFWall+ (Android Firewall +) is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks (2G/3G and/or Wi-Fi and while in roaming). Also you can control traffic within LAN or while connected through VPN.
More info on new permission - android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER
PERMISSIONS & FAQ
INTERNET permission is only required for LAN functionality (API limitation)
Android 5.0/5/1 Support
*** KINDLY JOIN THE BETA PROGRAM FOR 5.0/5.1 (LOLLIPOP) ***
Please do the following on 126.96.36.199
* Download Busybox by Stericson from playstore
* Preferences - Binaries - Busybox Binary and select System busybox
* Log notification doesn't work currently and some devices nflog doesn't work.
- Supports 2.2 to 4.4.x
- Import/Export Rules to external storage
- Import DroidWall Rules
- Search Applications
- Filter Applications
- Multiple Profiles with custom names
- Tasker/Locale support
- Select All/None/Invert/Clear applications on each column
- Revamped Rules/Logs Viewer with copy/export to external storage
> Highlight system applications with custom color
> Notify on new installations
> Ability to hide application icons( faster loading )
> Use LockPattern for application protection.
> Show/Hide application ID.
- Roaming Option for 3G/Edge
- VPN Support
- LAN Support
- Tether Support
- IPV6/IPV4 Support
- Device Admin Support ( Protect AFWall+ from uninstall)
- Choose able languages
- Choose able iptables/busybox binary
- Support x86/MIPS/ARM devices.
- New Widget UI - Apply profiles with few clicks
- Blocked packets notification - Displays blocked packets
- Support for wifi only tablets
- Improved Log statistics
Translations & Languages
- German translations by chef@xda & user_99@xda & Gronkdalonka@xda
- French translations by GermainZ@xda & Looki75@xda
- Russian translations by Kirhe@xda & YaroslavKa78
- Spanish translations by spezzino@crowdin
- Dutch translations by DutchWaG@crowdin
- Japanese translation by nnnn@crowdin
- Ukrainian translation by andriykopanytsia@crowdin
- Slovenian translation by bunga bunga@crowdin
- Chinese Simplified translation by tianchaoren@crowdin
- Polish translations by tst,Piotr Kowalski@crowdin
- Swedish translations by CreepyLinguist@crowdin
- Greek Translations by mpqo@crowdin
- Portuguese translations by lemor2008@xda
- Chinese Traditional by shiuan@crowdin
- Chinese Simplified by wuwufei,tianchaoren @ crowdin
- Italian translations by benzo@crowdin
- Romanian tranlations by mysterys3by-facebook@crowdin
- Czech translations by Syk3s
- Hungarian translations
- Turkish translations
- Indonesian translations by mirulumam
BIG THANKS for all the translators and http://crowdin.net for supporting opensource !
Please help me to translate to more languages - http://crowdin.net/project/afwall
- Droidwall Bug fixes ( Continue)
- More languages
- Integrate with Network Log/ Detailed Log statistics !
- Advance IPtables rules builder
AFWall+ is open source software, you can find the source here : https://github.com/ukanth/afwall
tags/keywords: firewall,android firewall,network firewall,network blocker,roaming,vpn,ipv6,iptables,ip6tables, network tether, network block, firewall for tablets, block network, malwares, firewall for tablet, firewall root
Offical Support XDA forum - > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1957231
The app fetches the Secure Android ID, Google Service Framework(GSF) ID, UUID, IMEI from the device. All the Ids are unique to each device. More features will be added in upcoming releases.
An ideal tool for developers, customer support and user.
NOTE: this app doesn't send your ID to the internet so your information is safe.
For paranoid users, you can get Device ID without any network permission at :
This will disable Local IP Address and MAC address.
Google Services Framework Key ID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Bluetooth Paired MAC Address
Device Build Fingerprint
Please leave some suggestion.
Permission Explanation :
INTERNET is used to get your local IP address
BLUETOOTH is used to get your Bluetooth MAC address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to get your MAC address
READ_GSERVICES is used to get your Google Services Framework ID
You are allowed to disable the permission using root app such as Permission Manager if you are paranoid
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.