1000% bad app please dont downlaod it It just silly app you have no any find friends but always show one message that pay to became a vip Dont downlaod it save your money & save time A foolish men built this app
90 percent of the profiles are fake and apart of the Nigerian romance scam,there is to many of them ,so rather than make it my problem implement a way to weed out such things like other sites do because it's over run with fake female profiles and it's going to take more than me to stop it you need to make some kind of updates of mandatory proof of a profile to make this become a great app
This app is good but not its motivation. Here you can easily find bitches not true love. #prostitutionapp
It's s fun place to chat or hook up with people.Try it!!!!
Good place to get catfished women using other peoples pictures
95% of the women are either bots or overseas trolls. The other 5% are either scammers, men, or Nigerian trolls.
👫 We have lots of surprises awaiting you, don’t miss any of them by turning on your updates!
Add rewarded short video. Upload your videos and get rewards now!
Life's good, find someone who makes it better! Join for FREE and start dating!