Desperate to end screen battles and get your kids off their electronic devices? unGlue Kids is a free app designed especially for children and teens to learn healthier online habits and manage their own internet time.
Please note: Before downloading this app, be sure to first download unGlue for Parents. unGlue Kids will not work without unGlue for Parents.
unGlue Parents for Android:
unGlue Parents for iPhone:
More than a parental control app, unGlue Kids is based on the breakthrough idea that parents and children should agree on the right amount of screen time BEFORE trying to enforce rules around it. Then, your children can decide for themselves how they want to use their allotted minutes. unGlue Kids sets a simple schedule and lets your kids know exactly how much time they have left on the clock and even allows them to request more time. The result? Zero surprises, better time management skills.
unGlue enables kids to:
- See how much screen time they’ve been allotted and track their viewing, down to the minute
- See their daily schedules for screen time so they can plan their day and week accordingly
- Receive notifications when their screen time is about to end
- Ask their parents for more time in exchange for completing chores and other tasks
- Roll over unused screen time minutes to use for another day
- Treat screen time almost like cash by giving them the ability to earn and save minutes, therefore teaching them to value their time better
Our solution is designed to be easy to use, easy to set up. Download the app and the unGlue Home Monitor will guide you to connect your family’s devices in minutes. It works everywhere your children go — at home, in the car, or when they’re out of your sight. It works with any device, so you can set limits and controls on smartphones, TVs, tablets and gaming consoles.
We recommend that you use unGlue to:
- Teach your children important time management skills
- Create flexible boundaries for screen time that give children more freedom to make their own decisions
- Reinforce spoken or written family rules for screen time and Internet use
- Establish a “Family Media Plan” as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Reward your children for building healthier viewing habits and motivating them to make better choices on their own
- Help your younger children learn how to handle their first electronic devices
- Guide your older children and teens to balance screen time with family time
- Set schedules for dinner, homework, and bedtime since children thrive on established routines
For support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a question? Read our FAQs at http://www.unglue.com/faqs