Please use the feedback form within the settings menu to send us any issues, suggestions or comments for the next release.
- Quick search: to show the location of any room or facility on campus with extra information links.
- Directions: Navigation given to any location from any point on campus with the route plotted on the campus map and floor plans. Stair-free routing can be selected prior to running a search.
- Search by Category: Departments, teaching rooms, facilities and amenities, student residences, transport, advice and support.
- Order search results alphabetically, by distance or by floor
- Obtain position fix by scanning the location QR/NFC codes deployed around campus.
- Layers: Locations of services and facilities such as eating places, lifts, toilets, bus stops and taxi pick-up points can be selected and the relevant icons will be displayed on the map indicating their position. Further information such as opening times, photos and links to location web sites can be obtained by touching the icon.
- Browse floor plans by selecting relevant floor
- Send directions by email to visitors guiding them to their destination on campus. The directions can be viewed on a mobile device or web browser using the web-app version of FindYourWay@Essex
- Report faults around campus or issues to the Estates department.