The QHA is the voice for the hotel and hospitality industry, and is the peak industry body representing hotel members across Queensland. The QHA and its members are important stakeholders in the tourism industry in Queensland. Members include outback pubs, suburban taverns, inner-city venues and accommodation hotels.
The QHA is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Queensland, and is also a registered Union of Employers in both the Federal and State spheres. At a national level, the QHA is affiliated with the Australian Hotels Association (AHA) and maintains the Queensland Branch of the AHA.
This QHA App is the Queensland Hotels Association App for their staff, members and partners. This innovative new app provides important information on:
- Liquor industry;
- Gaming Industry;
- Employment relations advice;
- Awards; and
- Workplace Health and Safety.
This is a fast, free and reliable resource. It also provides the following:
- A map of Queensland detailing where all the QHA member venues are located and there addresses;
- Details on upcoming training courses which are linked to booking forms;
- Topical articles and news;
- Partner advertising;
- A softcopy of the QHA Update;
- Resource section where you can find earlier copies of the QHA Update and QHA Review;
- Links to Employment Relations articles;
- Links to Business Development & Training; and
- A vital publication and emergency notifications for its staff and members.