▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ FREE – sign up with no strings attached
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Sign up for free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
This app is simple - it gives you calorie counts (and more) FAST for a number of popular restaurants! Pick your restaurant, pick your item, and you get the count! For restaurants that have dozens of items, use the search box to narrow down your criteria! Trying to eat healthier? Check out the BMR and daily calorie calculator. Over 10,000 people use this app every day!
* On-board database - no need to query the internet to get your calorie information. Use it when you have no cell service or on a tablet without WiFi!
* Select restaurants now have carbohydrates (carbs), fat, sodium, protein, fiber, and sugars!
* Restaurants added upon request - simply let me know what you want to see, and I'll add it in a future update!
* Includes calorie counts for 140 restaurants - more than 16,000 items! See the list below!
* Scratchpad Feature: Keep a few items quickly at hand by adding them to the app's Scratchpad list. Use it
* Saves your spot - loads back to the last item viewed when opened again!
* Base Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Calorie Consumption Calculator built-in! Calculate your BMR and how many calories you burn daily (And how many you'd need to lose to be 1lb less)! Calculate it for your friends and email it to them!
* Share calorie information with other apps on your phone: Make a note of what you ate or email it to someone else!
* Restaurants with hundreds of items are no problem - simply use the search feature to find specific foods!
* Easy to use interface!
Atlanta Bread Company
Au Bon Pain
Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Barnes & Noble Cafe
Beef 'O' Brady's
Buffalo Wild Wings
California Pizza Kitchen
Eat 'n' Park
El Pollo Loco
Fox & Hound
Good Times Burger & Frozen Custard
Hometown Buffet / Old Country Buffet
Honey Baked Ham
Hot Dog On A Stick
Jack In The Box
KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken
King's Family Restaurants
Long John Silvers
On the Border
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Rally's / Checkers
Round Table Pizza
Steak 'n Shake
The Melting Pot
Uno Chicago Grill
Note: While I do my best to verify the source of these calorie counts, I'm not responsible for anything that might occur as the result of their use! (i.e. if the app tells you that Double Dark Chocolate cake is only 2 calories, it's just possible a mistake was made!)
And Thank you loyal users for your support in rating, commenting, and feedback!
JACC uses a local copy of the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference to provide basic nutrient data for 8463 foods. You choose the food and serving information, and JACC calculates the following information for your selection: Calories, total fat, saturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, monounsaturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, total carbohydrate, dietary fiber, sugars, and protein.
Try it out and see what you think. If you really like something, or really don't, feel free to leave a comment. And remember, if you're not using Green Icon Software, you're not using JACC.
Search order matters. For example, "bread banana" yields slightly different results than "banana bread". If you don't find the food that you are expecting, try changing the order of your search terms. This will hopefully be fixed in a future release.
A special thanks to the men and women at the U.S. Department of Agriculture for doing the hard work of collecting the nutrition information and assembling it into a database for the benefit of us all. The nutrition information used in this application comes from the following source:
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 2013. USDA
National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 26. Nutrient Data
Laboratory Home Page, http://www.ars.usda.gov/nutrientdata
Quickly and easily search 8000 foods for highly accurate nutrition facts including Fat, Cholesterol, Protein, Carbs, Calories, Omega 3 and more.
- Up to 150 nutrients per food!
- Includes RDI values
- Very fast and easy design with super fast multi-word search
- Add your foods to Favorites list
- Simple and organised nutrients presented with user-friendly naming
- Easy food-specific serving sizes (cup, grams, portions etc.)
- Data derived from best source USDA Database
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
* Food Database Validated by Expert Nutritionists
* Add your own foods
* Save meals and add them instantly next time
* Nutrition tracking for several goals (e.g. weight loss & muscle development)
* More than a calorie counter: keep an eye on those carbs, proteins and fats as well
* Integrated with Virtuagym Fitness for home & gym workouts
* Earn rewards for eating healthy
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- Our apps are made in cooperation with fitness clubs / gyms, personal trainers and expert nutritionists, making Virtuagym the most comprehensive solution for workouts & nutrition coaching on the market. We’re more than a calorie counter, it’s a complete ecosystem.
- We support nutrition plans for multiple goals, such as weight loss, maintaining weight and muscle build. It’s a calorie counter, protein counter, carb counter and fat counter in one, fully integrated with our fitness tracker app with complete virtual trainer workouts. With these apps, you can reach your goals faster than ever!
- We are one of the leading apps in the Health and Fitness category and have been featured in the Health and Fitness category in several countries worldwide.
- We are one of the first Food Tracker apps that use the Material Design guidelines by Google. This means the interface is very user friendly and intuitive.
VALIDATED FOOD DATABASE
Our food database is linked to several official food databases. These food databases are updated on a regular basis. The foods on this list have been validated by expert nutritionists.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
- Weight loss: focus on those calories to lose weight. Combine our calorie counter with exercising with Virtuagym Fitness and reach your goals!
- Maintaining weight: find the diet plan that’s right for you. You’ll get a balanced diet plan, with enough calories, carbs, proteins and fats.
- Gain weight: eat, eat, eat. Find out which foods help you to reach your goals.
- Building muscle: you’ll need protein. Lots of protein. Use our protein counter to see which foods are best for you.
DIFFERENT DIET PLANS:
We have diet plans for multiple goals. You can select your own diet plan (low carb, high protein, low calorie, whatever you want), and we provide you with your personal diet plan. Virtuagym Food comes with several diet plans:
- High Protein Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Muscle Building Diet
- After Weight Loss Diet
- Custom: select your own percentages of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Another good thing about Virtuagym Food is that it can be used by vegetarians as well. You can eat whatever you want. Just keep an eye on the nutrients you eat. So if you are vegetarian, you can just stick to your own vegetarian diet plan with Food.
FULLY INTEGRATED WITH VIRTUAGYM FITNESS
- One account, access to everything you need
- Complete Workouts
- 3D-animated exercises
- Written exercise instructions
- Progress tracking: over 30 values available
Want the food database in your own language? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving our nutrition app :) We’re continuously working on new features. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Enjoy, share with friends, and live a healthy life!
KEYWORDS: Food, calories, healthy living, tacos, fruits, vegetables, beans, oils, grains, Milk, meats (chicken / poultry, pork / ham, beef, fish, etc...), awesomeness.
MyNetDiary app helps you set a realistic weight goal and lose weight in a steady, comfortable fashion. Get the diary app right now, start tracking food and exercise, log you body facts and health observations. Beginning today, the app will direct you towards your weight goal by giving you personal diet tips based on continuous analysis of your diary. This app is a virtual coach in your pocket, always ready to help.
It works: our average user loses 12 pounds in 2 months and so far more than 5 million people have joined. MyNetDiary is based on proven science and is #1 mobile diet app according to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, whose independent study included dozens of apps like MyFitnessPal, Noom and Lose It. The New York Times* calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer" in comparison with MyFitnessPal.
Start losing weight and changing your lifestyle today: it is free** and enlightening!
*Also featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and more.
**Core weight loss features are available for free. We offer Maximum upgrade for the best results with advanced features.
"The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
"This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
"This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 680,000 foods. Majority of foods are verified, optional member-contributed foods.
✓ Barcode scanner
✓ Smart search-as-you-type
✓ Choose the nutrients you want to focus on: carbs, fats, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, vitamins and minerals … up to 45 nutrients in every food!
✓ PhotoFood service: if a food is not found, take photos and we will enter the food in 24 hours!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis - know how you did and learn to improve
✓ Track all body measurements, daily steps, hours of sleep and work, blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose, A1C and other lab test results, cholesterol, medications and symptoms. Create custom trackers.
✓ Offline-enabled, always in sync with MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Link your diary with your Fitbit, Withings or Jawbone UP
✓ Absolutely the fastest food entry!
✓ Remembers and suggests your favorite foods and servings
✓ Log custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Food time tracking, helps with Meal Planning
✓ Optional Net Carbs and Diabetes Carb Count tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on your body weight
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking, helps with Exercise Planning
✓ Log custom exercises
✓ Recommends Daily Calorie Budget based on your target weight. You can override the recommendation.
✓ Choose your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Always explains the recommendation using weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ The recommendations account for your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Calculates Carb/Fat/Protein budgets based on percentages of calories coming from these nutrients
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan against actuals
✓ Specialized Weight, Nutrient and Calories charts
✓ Specialized Diabetes overview, specialized charts and reports of blood glucose excursions
✓ Day Part report connecting all tracked values for pre-diabetes, diabetes and overall health analysis.
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Full-featured web site
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ English and metric units are supported
Here's what you get:
♦BMI (Body Mass Index) Calculator
• Knowledge is power so know your BMI!
♦ BMI Range Indicator, with Weight Category Indicator
• Understand where your BMI puts you on the scale of Severely Underweight to Heavily Overweight
♦ Recommended Weight-range Indicator
• Knowing what your recommended weight should be is a great motivator!
♦ Daily Calorie Calculator
• To work out exactly how many calories you need to consume per day
• Reach your goal of gaining, maintaining or losing weight!
♦ Complete Tracking History
• Record, track and view all your previous BMI & weight results for comparative analysis and further motivation!
♦ BMI & Weight Charts
• View a graphical representation of your progress at a glance with our beautiful charts!
♦ Statistics Page
• Useful statistics to help you achieve your goals!
♦ kJ (Kilojoule) to Calorie converter
• To convert the kJ (Energy) information on your food packaging into calories.
• You are what you eat so understand what you're eating!
♦ Ergonomical Design
• Support for both Metric & Imperial measurement systems
• Get all the information you need through only having to enter your data once
• Supports from Android 2.3 (API 9)
• Easy to interpret results with our colour-changing graphical indicators
We'd love to hear from you, so give us your feedback and remember to check back regularly for updates!
Please note that BMI calculations are not accurate for very muscular individuals or pregnant mothers. So, if you're a beef-cake or have a bun in the oven, please use our handy calorie calculator or KJ converter instead!
2000+ food items are available in the default food database. You can also add, import, and export your own food data.
The default food data is taken from the Nederlands Voedingsstoffenbestand (NEVO), the Dutch Food Composition Database (NEVO-online version 2013/4.0, RIVM, Bilthoven).
Food names from the NEVO database can be switched between Dutch and English.
You can add your own food data. A simple mechanism is also provided to export and import food data from the clipboard.
I developed this app because I have Type 1 Diabetes and constantly need to count how much carbohydrates I eat.
• Featured multiple times on the Google Play store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best health related app!"
***** "Awesome app! I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake, calories and exercise
+ Pay attention to the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Automatically scan a product barcode to see a food’s nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Discuss with the community
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium version)
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
* Do you want to lose weight without low calorie food full of artificial crap?
* Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
* Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade, calories, plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Requires Android OS version 2.2 or higher, touch screen, and camera (Not tested on Android tablets)
* Works only with US products
You can search by:
- food item,
- keyword search,
- best source of nutrition
- or list to find the nutrient information for your food items.
Contains data on 7,906 food items and up to 146 food components.
Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs): Recommended Dietary Allowances and Adequate Intakes, Vitamins, Elements, Total Water and Macronutrients...
DRI for infants, children, men, women, pregnant women, lactating women.
Based on the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Release 24 (SR24). The USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR) is the major source of food
composition data in the United States.
Free and fully functional application.
No internet connection needed.
Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss.
We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals.
We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms.
All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand.
HOW IT WORKS
Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and your weight loss goal, and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise!
Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our robust food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by the Lose It! Team. Log food and activity on your Android device, or online at LoseIt.com.
-Comprehensive validated food and exercise database
-Easy to use calorie counter to stay within your daily budget
-Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap!
-Share foods with friends
-Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!*
*requires premium upgrade
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, macronutrient intake,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them.
Goals available in Lose It!:
-Exercise (Calories, Minutes)*
-Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)*
-Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)*
*requires premium upgrade
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the most popular health and fitness devices and apps available (we're talking wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience.
Apps & Devices Supported:
-Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)*
-Withings Body Scale*
-Fitbit Aria Body Scale*
-Nike+ Running App*
-CarePass by Aetna
*requires premium upgrade
In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it.
Peer Support Features:
-Connect with Friends
-Join Public Groups
-Join Private or Hidden Groups*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups*
*requires premium upgrade
We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Lose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!*
-Fruits and Vegetables
-Total Wellness Challenge
-Join Private or Hidden*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden*
*requires premium upgrade
Become a fan of Lose It! on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter @loseit (http://www.twitter.com/loseit).
FREE TOOLS keep your plans on track:
A COMPREHENSIVE FOOD SEARCH helps you find nutritional info for grocery items, restaurant meals, and Atkins-friendly recipes and products. Search by keyword for any of these items and track them instantly!
UPGRADED MEAL TRACKER allows you to track net carbs consumed daily based on your specific Atkins Program. Includes popular brands and restaurant dishes and a breakdown of fat, protein and foundation veggies.
PROGRESS TRACKER to track your weight loss to date and the proximity to your goal weight.
ACTIVITY TRACKERS allow you to synch your device and incorporate steps into your daily goals.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW AND ACCEPTABLE FOOD LISTS will help you discover all the delicious foods acceptable in each Phase and Program.
OVER 1,600 RECIPES, making it easy to find and fix low-carb meals.
On Atkins NOW YOU CAN!