Calculating cutting rate
Calculating rotation speed
Calculating feed per tooth
Calculating tooth amount
Calculating all sides and angles in an orthogonal triangle
Change language German/English - English/German
Metric system is used
The TKSA 11 and its app communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth®. Without the hardware the app can nonetheless be used, as it features a fully functional demonstration allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced without the need to purchase the TKSA 11.
• Very easy-to-use – The TKSA 11 app focusses on making the main alignment tasks as easy as possible and enabling accurate shaft alignments.
• Demonstration mode – The TKSA 11 app offers a fully functional demonstration mode allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced without the need to purchase the TKSA 11.
• Automatic alignment report – Automatically generated alignment reports give a complete overview of the alignment process and results. The Reports can be customized with additional notes, machine pictures and more and can easily be shared via email or cloud services.
• Easy to follow explanatory videos – Comprehensive videos show how to set up and perform accurate measurements with the TKSA 11.
• 3D Animations – 3D animations guide the user through the alignment process, allowing accurate shaft alignment to be performed in a very easy way.
• Combined 2D/3D alignment view – The combined view of two planes inside a three dimensional picture help visualize the alignment status, making it very easy to understand the situation and prepare corrective measures.
HARDWARE – SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11:
The SKF TKSA 11 uses two inductive proximity sensors and a reference bar to measure and correct shaft alignment with high accuracy and reliability. The data is transferred in real time through Bluetooth® 4.0 LE to the App.
The TKSA 11 is equipped with a fully functional demonstration mode. The measurement values are replaced with simulated data and allow the app to be used when no hardware is available. With the demonstration mode, the complete shaft alignment process can be experienced without the need to purchase the SKF TKSA 11.
This app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11 hardware. The SKF TKSA 11 can be purchased separately from your local SKF Authorized Distributor.
The TKSA 11 and its Android application are compatible and supported with the following devices:
• Galaxy S4 (GT-I9506) (Recommended Phone)
• Galaxy Tab Active (SM-T360) (Recommended Tablet)
• SKF Enlight Rugged Smart Phone
SKF will continuously monitor these devices and ensure that every version of the TKSA 11 Android App will function admirably on these devices.
In addition, the TKSA 11 Android app has been successfully tested on the following devices:
• Nexus 4, Android 5.1.1
• Nexus 5, Android 5.1
• Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9595), Android 4.4.2
• Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1
• Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F), Android 5.0.2
• ZTE Blade Vec (ZTE Blade Vec 4G), Android 4.4.2
• Nexus 7, Android 5.1.1
• Nexus 9, Android 5.1.1
• Galaxy Tab Pro (SM-T320), Android 4.4.2
For more information and technical specifications about the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11, just visit our website.
Workers Fraction Calculator (WFC) and Workers Fraction Calculator Pro (WFC Pro) is a mobile calculator app optimized for fraction math—both pure (unit-less) fractional expressions and length measurements (feet, inches, meters, centimeters, miles, nanometers, etc.)
=== Features, features, features! ===
- NO ads.
- Reduces fractions to lowest form.
- Build complete input expression before calculating result.
- Decimal in Words display (e.g. 42 = Forty-Two).
- Standard order of operations used to calculate expression (aka PEDMAS / BEDMAS).
- Rounding mode with fractional precision options (to nearest 1/4, 1/8, etc. of choice).
- Rounded result also displayed with nearest greater-than and nearest lower-than values.
- Fraction rounding with remainder in alternate units (Example: Round 27/64 inch to nearest 32nd. Result = 13/32 inch Remainder 15.62 thou).
- Mix feet, inches, metres, other unit in one expression and get result in unit of choice.
- Built-in step-by-step tutorial system.
- Square and cubic conversions feature. Length calculations automatically detected as area or volume (ex. 8 ft × 25 yd, 2 ft × 8 in × 35 ft) and display conversions accordingly—square feet to square meters, cubic inches to cubic cm, and more.
- Customizable button/function layouts.
- Add a note to any calculation.
- Search notes by keyword or phrase.
- Copy / Append from calculation history to input.
- Both fraction and decimal format shown in calculation history.
- Proper and Improper fraction forms displayed.
- Greatest Common Divisor (GCD) and Least Common Multiple (LCM) displayed for a set two or more integers).
- Quotient and Remainder displayed for x/y fractions and x÷y expressions.
- Unit conversions (decimal and fraction versions) displayed for each calculation in save calc history.
- Trigonometry functions (sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine, arctangent).
- Square-root, Cube-root functions.
= Common Uses =
Pure math: students doing math homework.
Trade / crafts: electrician, millwright, carpenter, machinist, framer, plumber work.
= Calculation Examples =
1/3 + 4/5 = 1 and 2/15
5 ft 7 and 3/4 in + 3 and 5/8 in = 5 ft 11 and 3/8 in (rounded to nearest 1/8th in)
(2500 mm + 2 ft 4 and 3/8 in + 78.5 in) ÷ 2 = 8 ft 6 and 5/8 in (rounded to nearest 1/8th in)
(Description: Add millimeters + feet-and-inches + inches for total length, then divide by 2 to find the midpoint)
= Unit Conversion for Calculation Example: =
5 ft 7 and 3/4 in + 3 and 5/8 in = 5 ft 11 and 3/8 in (rounded to nearest 1/8th in)
5' 11 3/8"
71 3/8 in
71 375 tho
1 813 mm
1 812 925 um
1 812 925 000 nm
=== App Etiquette (WFC & WFC Pro) ===
- NO Ads. No banner advertisements whatsoever. The only promotion is generated in WFC (which is free); it's a link/button to get WFC Pro shown in the calculation history when the history Details feature is periodical locked. All features are always unlocked in WFC Pro.
- NO General Network / Internet permissions required (only networking is between you and Google Play).
- USB storage is required - access is only used to store preferences and data (and resulting history display and error log content) you enter into the app.
=== So, Tell Me about WFC Pro (paid app) ===
WFC Pro does everything WFC does and all the features are always unlocked.
- All Rounding options are available (in WFC the unavailable options are clearly labeled 'Pro Only', such as 16ths, 3 decimals (0.001)).
- Calculations Details: Periodically, in WFC, the Details portion of a calculation will be locked. In WFC Pro Details are always UNLOCKED.
- By paying for WFC Pro, you support the further development of this app. And each purchase supports the developer, me (give a shout out to @wfcalc or @micahwittman), and is very much appreciated. That's the truth.
Supports 6 multicopter configurations: 4 rotors＋, 4 rotors X, 6 rotors＋, 6 rotors X, 8 rotors＋, 8 rotors X.
Build in GPS sensor for precise location fixing function.
Multiple flight modes including manual mode, attitude mode, GPS Angular mode, and GPS Velocity mode.
Equipped with automatic return home function with remote activation ability from R/C transmitter. When RC transmitter signal is lost, multicopter will automatically fly back to home position.
Features two stage battery low voltage protection system; Stage 1 provides visual warning through flashing LEDs, stage 2 will initiate automatic return home.
APS-M provides 3 intelligent flight modes: CFO, HCL, and POI.
Provides real-time OSD flight data output function.
Supports G2/G3 gimbal PAN and TILT control.
Supports Spektrum and JR satellite receivers.
Supports Futaba S.BUS / JR X.BUS.
Retractable landing gear, controllable through RC transmitter.
Supports Bluetooth connectivity with smartphones.
This application also gives the tightening torque of the bolts, the clamp force from its tightening and suggest a different geometry to improve the torque capacity.
Check www.trocoide.blogspot.com.es for further details and lessons learned about this type of machine element.
This is the client/customer facing app.
Get this turnkey Uber for Plumbers from us and start or resell it to your nearby Plumbers agencies.
Serve the customer of your Plumbers business like never before!
* One Click to request a Plumbers to come to your aid, no need of redundant phone calls to notify people of your location
* Amazing admin panel to control the user request, collect money, add/delete Plumbers (Think freelance drivers)
* One Click by the Plumbers to accept job and get exact details on map to go and serve customer
The Rigger Special helps to make the calculations needed to make that safe pick. Calculating the effects of sling angle on rigging, shackles and eye bolts is such an important aspect on safe rigging. Sling angles affects the stress load placed on a sling, it also changes the working load limit of your slings and hardware.
IMPORTANT: The use of any information obtained through the use of this app is at your own risk. All charts and calculators are for reference only and all rigging should be properly inspected and used according to manufacturers specs.
Bridle, Asym Bridle, Sling Angle, Choker, Double Choker
Hand Signals for Rigging
Ask for things that might be helpful in comments and I will try to implement.
Metric Torque Specs
Standard Torque Specs
Rigging limits for wire chokers and chains
Calculator for figuring shim change on coupling alignment.