Measure distances and angles.
Take a picture, save it as as 3D scene in the library to work with it later.
Export it as an image to share it with other people.
Watch the video to learn how to use this application in one minute.
Several shapes of plumb-bob are available:
- a vertical or horizontal grid to measure sizes and proportions,
- a vertical or horizontal frame split into 2 parts that can be resized independently to check that something is properly centered,
- a 3D box or a cylinder (paid version only) to measure volumes,
- a triangle to measure angles to the vertical,
- a cone (paid version only).
To take a picture and freeze the background image, click on the camera icon.
The second button from the left of the top menu bar is used to alternatively display side buttons:
- buttons to adjust the size, position or orientation of the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to activate different touch modes to use gestures to either resize, move or rotate the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to adjust the camera height (this height is used to estimate the other distances).
There is a wizard button to help you to adjust the camera height. If you know precisely the measure of an horizontal or vertical segment, make sure the frame is aligned to it, click on the wizard button and fill in with this known distance (the camera height will be automatically computed from this piece of information).
Use the settings button to:
- select the front or back facing camera,
- select the measurement unit,
- adjust the frame line thickness,
- define the number of rows and columns to display in the plumb-bob shapes,
- increase the refresh rate of the sensor to get a smoother animation (paid version only).
- change the colors (paid version only).
- hide the label (paid version only).
- change the label font size (paid version only).
The calibration page allows to adjust 2 parameters that are necessary to perform correct measurements: the angles of view of the camera, and the internal sensor calibration.
Camera angles of view: this information is normally reported by your phone. However, some manufacturers do not provide a valid value. In that case you must measure those angles manually and fill in the corresponding fields. If the invalid values are not corrected, the plumb-bob line will still be displayed vertically, but the frame sides will not.
Internal sensor calibration: click on the help button to access the related video tutorial.
This is work in progress. If you like this application, please give it a 5 stars rating.
If this application does not work for you, please provide some feedback to the developer before giving it a low rating.
Keywords: angle, alignment, architect, architecture, augmented reality, bubble level, laser level, builder, calibration, camera, ceiling, diy, floor, golf, gradient, gravity, handy, handyman, handymate, home, home owner, horizontal, horizontality, incline, interior design, mate, plumb-bob, plumb-line, plummet, renovation, spirit level, tilt, tool, tools, vertical, verticality, wall, distance measurement, width, length, height, depth, surface, volume, spine, spinal column, backbone, vertebral column, massage, bodywork
Calculating cutting rate
Calculating rotation speed
Calculating feed per tooth
Calculating tooth amount
Calculating all sides and angles in an orthogonal triangle
Change language German/English - English/German
Metric system is used
Align G3-GH gimbal features an advanced control system with superior computational power. The highly integrated design allows for quick conversion between multicopter use and hand held use. Adjustable balance point on all 3 axis for greater camera compatibility, while the high precision brushless motors provide excellent agility and stability. Built in HDMI/AV converter and RC receiver connectivity. Supports programmability through PC interface, or Bluetooth. Equipped with automatic calibration function during power up. Supports single RC transmitter mode through APS-M, or independent remote control of the gimbal through a dedicated RC transmitter, as well as remote shutter trigger and video start/stop control to capture the optimal footage through precise framing.
Supports Spektrum and JR satellite receivers.
Supports Futaba S.BUS / JR X.BUS.
Supports Bluetooth connectivity with smartphones.
High stability, high precision 3 axis gimbal control system.
Allowing precise lock on shooting objects, allowing capture of fantastic aerial footages with ease.
Features gain adjustment for PAN/ROLL/TILT axis. Supports various DSLR cameras, with adjustability to achieve optimal compensation performance.
Highly integrated convertible design to quickly switch to hand held use.
Automatic 3-axis neutral calibration.
Support single RC transmitter control of multicopter and gimbal, or a separate dedicated RC transmitter control for gimbal.
Multi-function modes. Each of the 3-axis can be controlled through RC control.
Shutter trigger and video start/stop control function
Built in HDMI/AV converter function
The user can use the calculated azimuth, elevation and tilt values to calibrate the satellite dish/antenna.
The analyzer will give the user all required information to fine-tune the pointing and after signal lock has been obtained will provide a list all of the available channels on that transponder.
Workers Fraction Calculator (WFC) and Workers Fraction Calculator Pro (WFC Pro) is a mobile calculator app optimized for fraction math—both pure (unit-less) fractional expressions and length measurements (feet, inches, meters, centimeters, miles, nanometers, etc.)
=== Features, features, features! ===
- NO ads.
- Reduces fractions to lowest form.
- Build complete input expression before calculating result.
- Decimal in Words display (e.g. 42 = Forty-Two).
- Standard order of operations used to calculate expression (aka PEDMAS / BEDMAS).
- Rounding mode with fractional precision options (to nearest 1/4, 1/8, etc. of choice).
- Rounded result also displayed with nearest greater-than and nearest lower-than values.
- Mix feet, inches, metres, other unit in one expression and get result in unit of choice.
- Built-in step-by-step tutorial system.
- Add a note to any calculation.
- Search notes by keyword or phrase.
- Copy / Append from calculation history to input.
- Both fraction and decimal format shown in calculation history.
- Proper and Improper fraction forms displayed.
- Greatest Common Divisor (GCD) and Least Common Multiple (LCM) displayed for a set two or more integers).
- Quotient and Remainder displayed for x/y fractions and x÷y expressions.
- Unit conversions (decimal and fraction versions) displayed for each calculation in save calc history.
= Common Uses =
Pure math: students doing math homework.
Trade / crafts: electrician, millwright, carpenter, machinist, framer, plumber work.
= Calculation Examples =
1/3 + 4/5 = 1 and 2/15
5 ft 7 and 3/4 in + 3 and 5/8 in = 5 ft 11 and 3/8 in (rounded to nearest 1/8th in)
(2500 mm + 2 ft 4 and 3/8 in + 78.5 in) ÷ 2 = 8 ft 6 and 5/8 in (rounded to nearest 1/8th in)
(Description: Add millimeters + feet-and-inches + inches for total length, then divide by 2 to find the midpoint)
= Unit Conversion for Calculation Example: =
5 ft 7 and 3/4 in + 3 and 5/8 in = 5 ft 11 and 3/8 in (rounded to nearest 1/8th in)
5' 11 3/8"
71 3/8 in
71 375 tho
1 813 mm
1 812 925 um
1 812 925 000 nm
=== App Etiquette (WFC & WFC Pro) ===
- NO Ads. No banner advertisements whatsoever. The only promotion is generated in WFC (which is free); it's a link/button to get WFC Pro shown in the calculation history when the history Details feature is periodical locked. All features are always unlocked in WFC Pro.
- NO General Network / Internet permissions required (only networking is between you and Google Play).
- USB storage is required - access is only used to store preferences and data (and resulting history display and error log content) you enter into the app.
What benefit is it to me the user? Well, local storage allows for portability of your data. If you use and like WFC, then choose to upgrade to WFC Pro, there's a seamless transition of your configuration and calculation history data from WFC to WFC Pro.
- Vibration is required for the haptic feedback of calculator key presses feature (which can be turned on/off).
=== So, Tell Me about WFC Pro (paid app) ===
Okay, here's the deal. WFC Pro does everything WFC does and all the features are always unlocked.
- All Rounding options are available (in WFC the unavailable options are clearly labeled 'Pro Only', such as 16ths, 3 decimals (0.001)).
- Calculations Details: Periodically, in WFC, the Details portion of a calculation will be locked. In WFC Pro Details are always unlocked.
- Any new features released in the future will always be available in WFC Pro.
- By paying for WFC Pro, you support the further development of this app. And each purchase supports the developer, me (give a shout out to @wfcalc or @micahwittman), and is very much appreciated. That's the truth.
Especially design for RC players and pilots, the new Gpro App is completely stronger and more efficient, but simple and easy to operate ever!
ALIGN new multifunctional Gpro flybarless system with active CPU, 20 times faster processor, freshly new software structure improves system compensation. It brings up with precise and agile response, and also keeps up-to-date flying performance.
What are you waiting for? Download it!
1. Brand new CPU, processing 20 times faster than previous generation, brings Gpro up with precise and agile response.
2. Freshly new software processing structure improves system compensation and keeps up-to-date flying performance.
3. Utilizes with latest Android APP that Gpro can be easily and directly adjusted through mobile phone at the field.
4. New human oriented interface allows convenient and rapid setup and installation.
5. Superior flying characteristic remain the same flying control among T-REX 250~800 helicopters.
6. Full support receivers and satellites currently on the market, including S.BUS/X.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMSS.
The Rigger Special helps to make the calculations needed to make that safe pick. Calculating the effects of sling angle on rigging, shackles and eye bolts is such an important aspect on safe rigging. Sling angles affects the stress load placed on a sling, it also changes the working load limit of your slings and hardware.
IMPORTANT: The use of any information obtained through the use of this app is at your own risk. All charts and calculators are for reference only and all rigging should be properly inspected and used according to manufacturers specs.
Bridle, Asym Bridle, Sling Angle, Choker, Double Choker
Hand Signals for Rigging
Ask for things that might be helpful in comments and I will try to implement.
Metric Torque Specs
Standard Torque Specs
Rigging limits for wire chokers and chains
Calculator for figuring shim change on coupling alignment.