Just set up the Blockchain Merchant app with your bitcoin wallet address and your business can start receiving bitcoin payments via the Blockchain API.
- instant transactions
- 0% fees on your payments
- tracks incoming payments in real-time
Linguisitic versions: English, French, simplified Chinese, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, and Japanese.
Now includes currency support for Arab Emirates Dirham (AED), Argentine Peso (ARS), Aruban Florin (AWG), Australian Dollar (AUD), Bahamian Dollar (BSD), Bahraini Dinar (BHD), Bangladeshi Taka (BDT), Barbadian Dollar (BBD), Bermudian Dollar (BMD), Bolivian Boliviano (BOB), Brazilian Real (BRL), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Bulgarian Lev (BGN), Cambodian Riel (KHR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Central African Franc (XAF), CFP Franc (XPF), Chilean Peso (CLP), Chinese Yuan (CNY), Colombian Peso (COP), Convertible Mark (BAM), Croatian Kuna (HRK), Czech Koruna (CZK), Danish Krone (DKK), Dominican Peso (DOP), East Caribbean Dollar (XCD), Egyptian Pound (EGP), Euro (EUR), Fijian Dollar (FJD), Gambian Dalasi (GMD), Ghana Cedi (GHS), Guatemalan Quetzal (GTQ), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Hungarian Forint (HUF), Icelandic Krona (ISK), Indian Rupee (INR), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Israeli Sheqel (ILS), Jamaican Dollar (JMD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Jordanian Dinar (JOD), Kenyan Shilling (KES), Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD), Lao Kip (LAK), Lebanese Pound (LBP), Lithuanian Litas (LTL), Macedonian Denar (MKD), Malagasy Ariary (MGA), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR), Mauritian Rupee (MUR), Mexican Peso (MXN), Moldovan Leu (MDL), Moroccan Dirham (MAD), Namibian Dollar (NAD), Nepalese Rupee (NPR), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Nigerian Naira (NGN), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Omani Rial (OMR), Pakistani Rupee (PKR), Panamanian Balboa (PAB), Paraguayan Guaraní (PYG), Peruvian Sol (PEN), Philippine Peso (PHP), Polish Zloty (PLN), Qatari Riyal (QAR), Romanian Leu (RON), Russian Rouble (RUB), Saudi Riyal (SAR), Serbian Dinar (RSD), Seychellois Rupee (SCR), Singapore Dollar (SGD), South African Rand (ZAR), South Korean Won (KRW), Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR), Swedish Krona (SEK), Swiss Franc (CHF), Syrian Pound (SYP), Taiwanese Dollar (TWD), Thai Baht (THB), Tunisian Dinar (TND), Turkish Lira (TRY), Ugandan Shilling (UGX), Ukraine Hryvnia (UAH), United States Dollar (USD), Uruguayan Peso (UYU), Venezuelan Bolívar (VEF), Vietnamese Dong (VND), West African Franc (XOF).
For more information about accepting bitcoin payments with Blockchain Merchant, see http://blockchain.com
Users can create bitcoin accounts on Coinbase and blockchain, link to venmo, and stripe, and store credit cards, many more wallets to come...
Merchants can quickly create their own point of sale through stripe payment system
This app is completely free for the user and extremely secure.
Users can create multiple accounts and set up a passcode upon app launch or before making a transaction.
Use the easy register to calculate customers' tickets in real-time for three different currencies of choice and exchange for an optional premium upon checkout. Innovative exchange and currency converter software for shopkeepers and small businesses - Quid Smart Vendor is a simple cashier solution for any merchant, from busy restaurants to full-service businesses to small market stalls. As a mobile Point-of-Sale (mPOS) the Quid app allows merchants to conveniently transact anywhere with their customers on their tablet or smart phone.
BlockCypher API enables immediate, assured bitcoin transactions. Direct links to view confirmations on Blockchain.info make accepting bitcoin simple and secure. Link to create a bitcoin wallet from Mycelium.com to manage all your bitcoin needs. Learn more about becoming a bitcoin merchant from links to SatoshiFarms.com.
Currently available in English, Spanish, German, French and now Hindi. Many more coming soon.
* No transaction processing fees.
* Exchange easily and fairly in your currencies of choice with immediate conversion calculations.
* Real-time price discovery for 165 international currencies, including gold, silver and bitcoin.
* Receive bitcoin transactions & block chain updates via the BlockCypher API.
* Easily & securely accept bitcoin with a QR code upon checkout.
* Send digital receipts via text or email.
* Checkout can account for accepting optional taxes, tips and credit cards.
* Weekly and daily sales reports.
* Save frequently used inventory items.
* Quick, easy log-in with no email registration required.
-Possible Litecoin Balance Checking
-Set Label to scan history address
-Current balance in different currencies (USD, CAD, EUR etc)
Camera: Needed for QR code scanning
Internet: Needed to lookup address balance. Currently using blockchain.info api.
Please Note: If you scan a Bitcoin Private Key, it does seem to register as valid. I will apply a fix later to prevent this. I am not to be held responsible if you scan a Bitcoin Private Key and the Blockchain site upon lookup takes, or uses the private key. The next release will prevent this from happening by marking it as an invalid address and not allowing the lookup.
Suggestions or problems? Leave them as a comment or contact me directly!
BTC Donations: 1obiAJi5gtwekogfzUdjoTnB9rcMmYPeA
1) Write down generated private key and address.
2) Send bitcoins to the address.
You can CHECK BALANCE using any public service or bitcoin client. For example: http://blockchain.info/address/1Nugg6V9fwTyvqG4EJN5Q1FsA7vxJAjYtU
You can securely and OFFLINE SPEND coins from your paper wallet without revealing your private key!
* Private key/address pairs generation in WIF, Mini, Brain Wallet and BIP 38 (encrypted) formats
* Private keys password BIP38 encryption/decryption/password changing
* Fully offline operation and no disk writes for super-security
* Ability to generate bitcoin spending transactions using almost any external private key
* You can set change address and extra miner fee manually
* Automatic calculation of miner fee
* QR Code scanner to enter private keys, address and payment amount
* Shows all QR Codes for your keys and addresses
* You can store your private key in third-party app
* Wallets printing
* Accepts raw transactions and json to retrieve unspent outputs
* Robust and verified random number generator
* Thoroughly tested
Project sources, tests and resources: https://github.com/ValleZ/Paper-Wallet
This app is licensed under the MIT license.