With this alarm clock you sure will get up on time, thanks to up to eight different Wake Up Tasks which won't let you turn the alarm off until you finish them!
Mind or body stimulation? Or maybe having to actually leave the bed? How about practising foreign language while we are at it?
This application features options that you would expect from alarm clock, like setting multiple alarms, daily repeating or snooze, plus many more, letting you set it up to your liking in almost every way possible:
- Smooth Wake Up – dimmed screen, volume rising, fully customizable
- Snooze Music – choose music that will play during your snooze
- Awake Test – ever woke up just to turn alarm off and go back to sleep? If you fail Awake Test few minutes after finishing alarm, alarm will be started again!
- many music sources – ringtones, music files (.mp3), playlists, shoutcasts or build-in extra loud noises
- starting chosen application after alarm’s finish
- auto turning off during phone calls
Wake Up Tasks:
Math – do some math equations
Memory – find pairs for each coloured tile
Order – set tiles in correct order
Repeat – repeat shown click sequence
Barcode – you have to get out of bed to scan the code placed in bathroom, kitchen or just on your table!
Rewrite – carefully rewrite randomly generated text
Shake – shake your phone until you feel awake
Match– connect word pairs – has build in Capital-Country collection, but you can easily make your own, for example with words in different languages!
You can configure every Method and test it quietly without running the alarm, to set it just the way you like.
Application is available only in english
This free app is ad supported and displays banner and full-screen ads.
Ad-free paid version is available.
Sony Xperia users!
Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Application was tested on a few devices with different Android versions, but errors still can occur. I am working to fix every bug reported, but I am unable to fix errors mentioned only in comments section – please use build-in Logger to report bugs – your help is really appreciated!
Alarm WILL ring after device reboot! However mind, that it won't work if device is off or if you Force Close this application with any Application Manager or Battery Saver app.
WAKE_LOCK – let’s alarm start when screen is off
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to load alarms’ information on phone’s boot
VIBRATE – for vibrations
READ_PHONE_STATE – to stop alarm during phone calls
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – for writing backup, users' custom settings and log files
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS – so alarm is able to play on max volume every time
WRITE_SETTINGS – for displaying information about next alarm on lock screen
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - for option to disable Bluetooth during alarm
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - needed for hiding lock screen on some devices
INTERNET – for shoutcasts/web radios and advertisements
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for advertisements
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
IN-APP PURCHASE FEATURES
• Wider range in Table Sensor
• Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout can be set above 15 minutes
• Exclude Apps option (except Lollipop): Gravity screen is paused while selected app is running
• Widgets, PowerToggles plug-in
VERSIONS: FREE vs. PRO vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version:
• there is no 15 minutes limit for turning the screen on by motion.
• Table sensor can be set more precisely.
Unlocked version has everything what Pro has, plus it has:
• Exclude App list (except Lollipop)
• more advanced Delayed lock option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
STEP1. Create Graphic Image
Choose from PAINT/TYPOGRAPHY/PHOTO to design your own graphic image.
STEP2. Shake and Remix!
Once you design your image, choose an effect and shake your smartphone.
The image will continue to change as you shake.
STEP3. Share/Order Your T-shirt
When you’re done, you can order the T-shirt you designed. You can also share your design with your friends on SNS.
Pleasant design, fun puzzles, customizable settings - it's all designed to help you start your day in a good mood. Make sure not to be late for work, school or your own wedding!
Three puzzles are available:
1. Maze - Find your way out of the maze and bring water to the dying tree. The maze size can be easily adjusted in preferences.
2. Mosaic - Collect the picture from numerous pieces. Flexible settings will enable you to create a desired level of difficulty and to choose the image you like.
3. Cards - Simple puzzle that requires you to collect the cards shown in the bar. For poker lovers poker mode is available, it shows only poker
combinations that need to be collected.
* Random - One of the three puzzles above will be selected randomly. *The complexity is the same for all puzzles.*
Why WakeUp needs so many permissions and what we need them for:
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
- To pause the alarm clock during the call, so it won't bother you.
* DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK
- To show alarm clock dialog when the screen is locked.
- Only for ads. Nothing more. It is shown only if you don't want to
solve the puzzle and use rescue button.
* RUN AT STARTUP
- To schedule your alarms on boot.
* CONTROL VIBRATION
- To vibrate during alarm.
keywords: alarm, alarm clock
WARNING: BEFORE UNINSTALL YOU MUST RELEASE THE LOCK ADMIN! (run ScreenWakeUp and select on RELEASE LOCK ADMIN)
You can lock the screen with ScreenLock application (it's not a widget), a long press on search key, covering the proximity sensor on the top of the phone for a few seconds (settable) or simply you can put the phone in your pocket (I've noticed it can fail if the tissue of pocket is opaque black, I think due of how the proximity sensor works).
The screen automatically wakes up (or unlocks if enabled) when you take the phone out from the pocket or you move a hand over it.
The program is event driven (don't uses CPU cycles to check sensors), but the phone needs to stay in PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK mode to permit the wake up. The CPU doesn't go into sleep mode, so after a few minutes (settable) the lock will be released to prevent battery drain. You can read more about PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK here: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/PowerManager.html
Don't be afraid about consumption of proximity sensor, it's really low (0.045mA on my atrix).
- WAKE_LOCK for turn on the screen
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD for unlock the phone automatically
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for check if a headset is connected
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for restart automatically at boot
- VIBRATE for vibrate on screen lock
No internet connection needed, no ads, no privacy risk.
- Sometime the auto unlock option don't works
- Sometime the proximity sensor stops to work when the phone is connected to PC (you must restart the phone)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Tested only on Motorola Atrix with Android 2.3.4
For comment / feedback / bug / suggestion / localization / donations write to: iiizio AT users.sf.net
PS: Sorry for my bad English
Thanks to Daniel Añez Scott for spanish translation.
Thanks to Stefan (sk750) for the motion sensors management.
■UNIQLO LIFE TOOLS
ATTENTION: If the app does not work on your device upon installation due to third party modifications, you can uninstall app within Google Play 15 min trial period to avoid being charged. Reverting to Stock Android or system upgrade might resolve issue. This app has been tested fully functional on devices listed below (list updated regularly).
HELPFUL GUIDE: Tap Settings button to disable/change Notifications or to set customized shake profile settings. ALWAYS deactivate then activate service to apply changes. Tap service LED indicator button for info on adding on/off button widget to HOME screen. To activate service, select shake profile and tap Activate button which will pin the service to the notification status bar and cause a notification sound indicating service is active. To get back to the main app, tap the wake up icon in the status bar. If activated, Wake Up Screen service will remain active even after rebooting tablet or phone. To deactivate service run the app again and tap deactivate button or use the widget button. Tap Help button for full instructions.
SMART APP FEATURE: If the screen wakes up and no user activity detected, the screen goes back to sleep after few seconds! You can easily change sensitivity profiles: wake up the screen as you pick up the device (High Sensitivity) or after few to many shakes (Less Sensitivity)! Service indicator LED and on/off widget button! Battery Saver Period setting (optional)!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW PRIOR TO INSTALLATION:
1. This app requires shake algorithm enabled devices.
2. This app requires “boot” and “keep screen on” permissions upon installations.
3. This app may not function on rooted devices or third party ROMs that disable “wake screen” activity.
4. This app uses between 4 to 8% of battery power and about 7 MB memory which is very low compared to system use. If needed, you can easily deactivate app processes to save battery use with the service on/off widget button.
5. This app does not alter security settings or lock screen configurations.
Finally: We encourage our users to contact us via email to discuss any concerns or suggestions regarding the app, if any. We cannot address review comments due to the fact that most negative comments that are left without prior contact with the developer are placed with the intent to lower app ratings and misguide the consumer.
App Statistics - Tested & works on:
4.1 - 4.2 - 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
4.0 - 4.0.2 - 4.0.3 - 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich - ICS)
3.2 (Honeycomb - HC)
2.3.3 + (Gingerbread)
2.2 - 2.2.1 (Froyo)
Acer: Iconia Tab A200 Picasso E , Picasso Tablet
ASUS: Eee Pad Transformer TF101 , TF201
Google: Nexus 4 (Mako) , Nexus 7 (Grouper)
HTC: One S (Ville) , One X (Endeavor) , Evo 3D (shooter), Evo 4G (Supersonic) , Evita , Incredible 2 (VIVOW) , Incredible S (VIVO) , Nexus One (Passion) , Rezound , Sensation 4G (Pyramid) , Thunderbolt (Mecha), Desire HD (Ace)
Huawei: MediaPad hws7300u
LG: VS840 Lucid 4G (Cayman) , Revolution, Spectrum (LGE VS920 4G)
Mach Speed: Trio Stealth G2
Motorola: Droid RAZR , Droid RAZR Maxx 4G , Droid 2 Global , MOTOACTV
Samsung: Conquer 4G , Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) , Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Galaxy S3 , Galaxy S2 , Galaxy S, Galaxy Y
Novero: Solana Tablet/Netbook
Sony: Ericsson SEMC Xperia Arc S , Xperia P (LT22i)
Velocity Micro Cruz T103
Copyright 2012 wildroid.com
In order to use the proximity sensor simply install the application and enable monitoring service. Once it enabled you can turn on the screen by touching and releasing the proximity sensor.
In order to use soft-button for turning off the screen drag and drop the "WTN Turn Off" launcher from list of your applications to the home screen and press it. It may ask for "Device Administrator" activation for the first time. You have to activate it, otherwise it will not be able to turn off the screen.
As alternative way you can turn off the screen by pressing notification icon if it was enabled in settings.
IMPORTANT! You must deactivate Device Administration before uninstalling the app, otherwise you will not be able to uninstall it. You can do that directly from the application settings dialog (go to WTN Settings >> General Settings and uncheck the "Device Administrator" check-box) or you can do it directly from Settings dialog of your device (go to Settings >> Security >> Device administrators and uncheck the "Turn Off the Screen")
For common questions please see the G+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110175170624549847232
Tags: Proximity, Gravity, Screen, Display, On, Off, Wake Up
Our smart alarm clock includes features that prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed. It also comes with a built-in timer.
Join over 25,000,000 people who already installed this app and rated it 4.4 stars!
Download Alarm Clock Xtreme Free NOW!
This is more than a simple alarm clock; it’s highly customizable and allows you to wake up in a way that works for you:
♪ Set your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently (crescendo)
♪ Use the extra-large snooze button to prevent you from pressing ‘dismiss’ accidentally
♪ Force yourself to solve math problems in order to snooze/dismiss the alarm
♪ You can even have the snooze duration decrease in time after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes
Alarm Clock Xtreme Free features:
✔ Music alarm – choose your favorite music
✔ Crescendo – gentle alarm volume ramp up
✔ Random song alarm
✔ Math problem solving to snooze/disable
✔ Extra-large snooze button
✔ Nap alarm with countdown timer
✔ Decreasing snooze duration after every snooze
✔ Set a maximum number of snoozes
✔ Built-in Timer
✔ And much more!
You can also install and integrate our Free Stopwatch Xtreme into this app: http://bit.ly/SWXtremeF
The simple and reliable Stopwatch Xtreme app can help solve all your timing needs. Use Stopwatch Xtreme to keep track of split/lap times and total times down to 1/100 of a second. Use this feature for games, sporting events, work, science experiments, etc.
Find the settings that help you get out of bed and start your day right.
Download Alarm Clock Xtreme Free NOW!
** Important Note: your phone must be turned ON for the alarm to work **
■ Exclusive offers
Receive special offers which are exclusive to UNIQLO app users!
Get info on the latest styles, fashion and exclusive UNIQLO offers sent directly to your inbox.
■ UNIQLO Life tools
Gain access the full range of UNIQLO apps. Be a part of the UNIQLO community by connecting with us and other UNIQLO fans around the world via Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest!
■ Stay informed
Be notified of official press releases from UNIQLO, which include info on forthcoming product releases and company activity.
모바일 회원 특별 가격・쿠폰, 최신 뉴스 등 모든 유니클로의 정보 및 다양한 기능으로 편리한 쇼핑을 즐기실 수 있습니다.
■ 온라인 스토어
원하는 상품을 언제 어디서나 바로 구매할 수 있습니다
모바일 회원만의 특별 가격・쿠폰,을 제공합니다
■ 유니클로 뉴스
유니클로의 최신 뉴스를 바로 확인할 수 있습니다
■ 매장 검색
가까운 매장을 검색하시고, 찾아가는 길도 확인하세요
■ 디지털 전단지
최신 할인 정보를 한 눈에 볼 수 있습니다
■ 상품 바코드 스캔
상품의 바코드를 찍으면 더욱 자세한 상품 정보를 볼 수 있습니다
■ UNIQLO LIFE TOOLS
유니클로만의 여러 가지 어플리케이션과 SNS를 만나 보세요
Your Motherboard / Ethernet-Card need to be compatible with the wake on lan protocol (most are) and you have to enable the features in your BIOS settings and your operating system.
This App MAY work over the Internet but theres no guarantee.
This App contains an App-Widget.
You need a WLAN-Router, PC/Notebook, an ethernet crossover cable and an Android Device (of course).
* Connect your PC and your router with the crossover cable.
* Your router must allow UDP Broadcast packages to be send.
* Enable WOL in BIOS and your Operating System.
* The get the IP-Address (and in some cases the port for WOL) of your PC.
* Connect your Android Device with your WLAN-Router and enter the IP-Address (and the port if needed).
* Click on the Hostname of the PC you want to wake up.
****MOST PC'S WON'T WORK IF THEY ARE NOT IN STANDBY OR SIMILAR STATE****
✭ 5 great App Widgets.
✭ Shake, with math or with game alarm cancel methods
You will not get up late anymore with the shake&wake up function of Wake Up Alarm Clock.
Or you can choose Math solve to cancel alarm method.
• 1 1x1 Digital Widget.
• 1 2x2 Analog Widget.
• 1 4x1 Digital Widget.
• 1 4x2 Digital Widget.
• 1 4x3 Digital Widget.
✭ Desktop Home App widgets features;
- Set transparency (On Pro Version only)
- Change Font color (On Pro Version only)
✭Full Screen Clock
• 12 or 24 hour format keeps your device clock settings.
✭ Full Screen Clock Features
• You can adjust brightness with slide up and down
• Power saving mode screen light off if the battery less then %30 and not plugged.
• Supports portrait and landscape modes
• Amoled users like Galaxy S3 and S4 we did not forget your screen , we put an option to save your screens from burning. Just enable it from the settings and it is just more safe to use it on devices such as Galaxy S, Galaxy S2 , Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4 .
• You can change application color from settings
✭ Alarm Features
Alarms work even if you don't use your Android.
Set Alarms that work everywhere. Reading a book? Alarms still work.
• Alarm works even screen is locked.
You won't be late anymore because of you dismiss the alarm.
You have to shake your device or solve math problem to dismiss the alarm.
• Shake to snooze or stop the alarm, you can also set shake intensity
• Solve math problem to dismiss or snooze alarm clock, you can also select difficulty levels
• You can set a label alarms , for example "go to dentist"
• Detailed Alarm Options
• Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
• Multiple alarms supported
• Ringtone selection.
• Mp3 as a ringtone.
• Every alarm can have it's own alarm volume and ringtone
• Snooze time customizable
• Predefined alarm profiles.
• User-configurable alarms.
• Gentle Alarm
Please write your suggestions to us.
Please support us with your good ratings..
For example, you can force the PowerManager to keep the screen on or have the CPU still running in standby mode or make sure the Wifi connection keeps running at full performance.
You can use it on any android phone or tablet.
Use it to keep the screen on in full brightness or dimmed mode during movies or slideshows.
To make sure the CPU is still running in the background doing your tasks when you press the standby button.
There is a "Donate Version" available if you wish to support my work.
What are the permissions used for:
WAKE_LOCK, to obviously be allowed to aquire wakelocks
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, to start the app after device reboot
READ_PHONE_STATE, to be able to act on start/ending calls, allowing the app to aquire a lock just for the duration of the call
A few keywords to help people:
screenon,screen always on,keep awake,darken,dark3n,no sleep,nosleep,Keep on,WifiLock,Sleep Policy,WifiManager,CpuLock
■ Shop online
Shop UNIQLO clothing on the go and have them shipped out wherever you are in the US!
■ Exclusive offers
Receive special offers which are exclusive to UNIQLO app users!
Get info on the latest styles and exclusive UNIQLO offers sent directly to your inbox.
■ UNIQLO Life tools
Gain access to the full range of UNIQLO apps. Be a part of the UNIQLO community by connecting with us and other UNIQLO fans around the world via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest!
■ Social Feed
Stay connected and see what's going on socially with UNIQLO.