TELL ME ABOUT THE APP
ClickToPhone replaces the native Phone, Contacts and Messaging app to give you a simplified consistent user interface for making/answering calls and sending/receiving SMS messages. ClickToPhone is primarily intended for switch and joystick users and includes a scannable soft keyboard that allows you to easily write texts and dial numbers. When your phone rings ClickToPhone presents a simple in-call dialog and pressing your switch will answer the call. During a call pressing your switch will end the call. At other times pressing your switch drives the scanning which can be automatic scanning, two switch scanning, step scanning and/or joystick control.
ClickToPhone also integrates easy-to-use Gallery, Music player, Browser, Camera, Settings and other apps so that the primary functions required of a smartphone are accessed through the same familiar user interface. To accommodate different needs and abilities and to provide a learning path you can choose between one of four user levels. For example the Beginner level can be limited to making and answering calls whilst at the Expert level a user can fully control all functions of their device including third party apps.
After installation the wizard will guide you through the installation procedure. First you will be asked to enable ClickToPhone as the default Phone and default Messaging app. After accepting other permissions including Device Admin, and enabling ClickToPhone as the soft keyboard you will be asked to choose the user level, the contents and style of the ClickToPhone home page and the type of scanning method you require. ClickToPhone contains many other options which can be edited in technician mode to tweak its performance. Each project you create can be backed up to your sd-card and copied to other devices.
ClickToPhone can be controlled using most commercially available bluetooth accessibility switches and our own HouseMate interface. This device incorporates a bluetooth switch and an environmental control transmitter into one battery powered unit. The environmental control functions are accessed through the HouseMate grids within the ClickToPhone app. Up to 32 grids can be created containing a total of 256 buttons and each button can be programmed to transmit an InfraRed or Radio signal.
• This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
• This app must be enabled as the default Phone and Messaging app.
• This app can be enabled as an accessibilty service in order to control third party apps using a screen overlay and cross-hairs.
TELL ME ABOUT THE HOUSEMATE
HouseMate is a combined bluetooth switch interface and environmental control device. You can use it to control the ClickToPhone app and transmit InfraRed and Radio signals to control devices in your home:
• Control of any device that can be operated by InfraRed signals including light switches, power sockets, bed controls and door openers.
• Powerful InfraRed learn/transmit hardware. Single codes, toggle codes, macros and safety codes can be recorded.
• Pre-recorded database of InfraRed signals: GEWA, Possum, Siemens KNX, Feller BeamIt, B&O, Schneider, UPC and SKY.
• Can be fitted with an EasyWave RF transmitter for control of Eldat receivers.
• Can be fitted with an Z-Wave RF transmitter for control of Z-wave appliances.
• Can be fitted with an RF nurse call pager.
• Single switch, two switch and joystick inputs.
• Interfacing options for R-Net and DX wheelchair control systems.
• Long-life rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
• Audible low battery warning, Bluetooth connection, InfraRed transmit and charging status LEDs.
• Control of an external device using relay output.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
We have agents in many countries throughout the world who will be happy to introduce you to ClickToPhone and HouseMate.
Visit our website at www.housemate.ie for further information or email email@example.com