iMapp - Find My Friends is designed for child safety and parental control. Simply install the
iMapp - Find My Friends app on your phone, and invite your family. Once registered, each member appears as a unique icon on the navigational map so you’ll know exactly where they are. No need to send annoying “Where are your?”
iMapp - Find My Friends is intended for family safety and parental control only. The app cannot be installed on the phone secretly, the use is available only with the explicit consent of the child. Personal data is stored in strict accordance with legislation and GDPR policies.
iMapp - Find My Friends helps many families and will help yours to:
- see the child’s location on the map and the history of movements for the day, make sure that the child does not visit dangerous places;
- check that your child has come to school on time - get notifications about when they come to school, to activities and at what time they return home;
– to the camera and photo – to install the avatar when you register
– to contacts – to choose your child’s contact for sending an invitation
– to geolocation, including the background mode – to monitor child’s location
– to push notifications – to get notifications about that they came to school or leaved it
How to use it to locate family
1. Install the app and register using your phone number
2. tap the Invite family button Inside the App and select number of family member.
That's it! Once your family member follows the invitation link both of you will be connected to each other in a private network so you can locate them in every location.
If you have any suggestions or questions about our application, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org