Pretty decent Simplistic yet fun dialog, input and graphics, and doesn't require grinding so far. The descriptions of the items you can buy is a bit lacking. Great for a quick game.
ITS OKAY FUN AND INTERESTING GAME. BUT NEEDS TO PAY QUITE A BIT TO ADVANCE.
A great way to enjoy an evening. Looks pretty sweet. Controls take some getting used to though. Really fun on top difficulty!
Its OK Ship needs more fluid movement. Dialog is pedestrian.. Has way to much of a nice guy tone..needs to be bad ass..you talking to me.
A fun shooter I'm only about 10 mins into the game, but it seems like a lot of fun. Objects seem rather small in this game, so I would recommend a larger phone or tablet to get the most enjoyment from the game.
So so great! Exactly what I've been looking for! I lovvvve this concept. I need more!!
- Challenge increase
- Lots of tweaks again
- Increase the zoom level. Can you see the shots now?
- Lots of tweaks
- Overall, more challenging
- A little more content
First in ages huh!
- Moved the ship closer to your finger, by popular request. You can't see the exhaust much but hey it flies better so enjoy.
- Miscellaneous tweaks and fixes (no really)
- Removed ads (yep!) ...for now. I hate them too but.. I don't make much money.
Rescue our solar system in an exciting adventure across the universe.
An amazing crossover between the anime Space Dandy and the classic game Galaga!