You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
1. As one-click, the desired item can be used .
2. You can use an item in the widget.
★ ★ ★ App item and function ★ ★ ★
2. Recent App
4. Status Bar
5. Home + Recent App
- It may not work depending on the model.
6. Auto launch after device reboot
7. Vibration in floating button
8. Vibration in widget button
9. Floating button fixed
You can use virtual button bar using.
You can use the following functions in accordance with the click of a virtual button.
* Virtual Button Action
Go to Home (Home Button)
Go to Back (Back Button) - use Setting accessibility service
Call Notification Window
Quick Call App
Screen off and lock
- EasyTouch Not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easytouch1
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
Do you find physical Home Button is hard to press? Do you worry your home button will be broken soon? Do you feel your notification bar is too far to reach?
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part space bar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and Menu button support, because those feature need root permissions. This could be true for other specific feature.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", by creating tasker Shortcuts, you could achieve any command with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
This is a small application that turn's off and lock the display without using the physical button.
You can use the app shortcut, or the widget (without the text).
No need to configure, no adds.
If you don't like my icon, download your self one in png format, put it in the root of your sdcard(or internal storage if the device has it) , rename it to "power_icon.png" , then remove the old widget, re-add it again, and the new icon is here
On first start you will be asked to enable it as device administrator,
this is needed to get access to the screen lock function.
Honeycomb and above:
- go to Settings>Security>Device administrators, uncheck(deactivate) Screen lock - then proceed with normal uninstall
- go to Settings>Location & security>Select device administrators, uncheck(deactivate) Screen lock - then proceed with normal uninstall
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
New version with *recent app closing feature* uploaded at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.drykiss.android.app.greglaurie .
It uploaded as another app because developer lost some data after last update...
Anyway, if you want new features including *recent app closing feature* and more update, please install new version from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.drykiss.android.app.greglaurie please.
Sorry if this change made you inconvenient.
Are you in trouble with your broken HOME button?
'Villa button' alternate HOME button.
It shows HOME button on notification bar.
Just open notification bar and touch HOME button at there.
It works as same as HOME button did.
It also provide 'recent applications' feature.
keywords: HOME button, HOME key, HOME key broken, Alternate HOME key
*ROOT required for full functionality* Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
• Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
• Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
• Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
• Alt-Tab functionality
• Change Button sizes and colour
• Adjustable Transparency
• Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
A fully-featured but time-limited trial is available.
To uninstall: If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted here:
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
If your tablet or phone’s power button is starting to fail, stop using it and get this app!
POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS
Using Power On Volume you can wake up your tablet or phone and power on your screen using the physical volume keys on your tablet or phone instead of using a faulty power button.
*** NOW USES MUCH LESS BATTERY POWER ***
Tests showed up to 72% reduction in battery drain compared to previous versions. Battery drain varies by device type and can still be an issue on some devices.
POWER OFF OPTIONS
Using Power On Volume you can power off the screen, lock the screen, and enter power saving sleep mode using three options:
* Waving your hand in front of your device’s proximity sensor (if supported).
* Long pressing the search button (on devices with a search key).
* Pressing a Power Off shortcut icon from your home screen.
* Pressing the Power Off button in the Power On Volume app.
* Pressing a Power Off notification in the notification bar.
The long press search button feature is fully configurable. You can enable and disable this feature, and you can also select other apps to be launched when you long press the search button if they support this feature (such as the Google Voice Search app).
The Power Off shortcut icon can be selected from 16 beautiful HD Power Off icons.
The Power Off feature is compatible with all current versions of Android. Unlike many other apps available, the Power Off function will never turn the screen back on unpredictably like other similar apps are known to do when run on Android OS versions 4.0.4 or 4.1.1.
When the Power Off Proximity function is enabled (on supported hardware), you can turn off your device by waving your hand in front of the proximity sensor or by placing your device face down, putting it in a pocket, etc. Any action that covers the front will turn off your device. The Power Off Proximity function won’t turn off your phone during calls or when the phone is ringing. The Power Off Proximity function doesn’t consume any power when disabled or when the screen is off, saving precious battery life.
The root features require a rooted tablet or phone. If you don’t know was root is, you probably don’t have a rooted tablet or phone.
* Hot Boot: restarts the android GUI (if supported by your rooted system).
* Power Long Press: emulates long pressing the hardware power button.
* Reboot: reboots the device (if supported by your rooted system).
* Reboot Recovery: reboots the device into recovery mode (if supported by your rooted system).
* Shutdown: completely powers down your device
The Hot Boot, Reboot, and Reboot Recovery features rely on busybox and therefore work on most but not all rooted systems. Support for these features depends on the version of busybox installed, and how your rooted system is configured.
WHAT THIS APP DOES NOT DO
* This app cannot power on your tablet or phone’s screen if it’s not in sleep mode. If it is completely shut down, it is impossible for apps to run. Because this is an app, your tablet or phone must be in sleep mode for it to be able to power on the screen.
* This app cannot reboot a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
* This app cannot completely power off a tablet or phone that is not rooted.
*** TABLET/PHONE COMPATIBILITY ***
This app version was tested on ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Jellybean Android OS versions using select Samsung, Arnova, and Craig phones, tablets, and netbooks and runs well. Some phones/tablets might not work properly with this app. If you experience any problems please contact me for support.
Use the app's built-in "Uninstall" button for an easy uninstall. Uninstalling by other methods can fail.
If you contact me for support and I cannot get the app to work on your tablet or phone after a few attempts I will give you a full refund when requested.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
VERSIONS: FREE vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
In the Unlocked version:
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Where is the Pro version? I cannot find it on Play Store
The Pro version is discontinued unfortunately, due to security reasons.
To change to the Unlocked version, please, do the followings:
- unlock the Free version by In-app Purchase
- send me the two purchase numbers or the two receipts you got from Google Play (Pro and Unlocked)
- and I'll refund the purchase of the Pro version
Sorry for the inconveniences.
The app includes five fresh features that help Today’s Family staff and families stay connected:
The Calendar: Here you’ll find your child’s Today’s Family activities. Keep up with events and view by day, week or month.
Notes: Long gone are the days of loosing paper notes sent home in knapsacks! Here you’ll find notes from Today’s Family regarding your child’s day and upcoming activities.
Whiteboard: During the day, you can connect with Today’s Family on the Whiteboard. Send and receive short messages about your child’s day.
Gallery: View the private gallery to see photos of your child learning and discovering. Leave a comment on your child’s photo for Today’s Family to see. Then, you’ll have the option to share your child’s photo on your social media networks.
Open the Fridge: Want to know what healthy snacks and meals are on the table for your child with Today’s Family? View in the fridge to see daily menus.
For more information, visit YWeAreHere.ca