Measure 0-100km/h acceleration time simply using your Android phone.
Use video instruction and "How to?" section to start using it.
Feel free to email me with bug/feature request.
Leave feedback if you like this tool.
Please DO NOT use it on public roads for your safety!!!
Tags: Car performance meter, car acceleration, 0-100km/h, car 0-100 timing
To measure the rate of use built-in
accelerometer of your device.
Using the accelerometer allows you to
more reliable data than GPS measurement.
, the acceleration time from 0 to 60 km / h
, the acceleration time from 0 to 100 km / h
-the passage of 400 m
On the dashboard you can see your speed
and typed your speed. Speedometer has a sound
indication, at a set rate per dozen
The accelerometer is very sensitive instrument.
The more you tighten the device during
the test, the more reliable data
This result can be saved and viewed
as a graph. Moving on the schedule you will see
exact values at a given point in time.
Car Performance Meter PRO is an application that makes a combined use of GPS and accelerometer to capture, store and display various physical parameters of the vehicle, car or motorcycle, such as speed, acceleration, engine output and braking force, that is, the performance of the vehicle. Also saves all data and travel route, and may be viewed later, export to gpx route or share the report of all results. Also is an auto meter gauge.
Performance measures include:
Save your track
Acceleration (0 - 60, 0 - 100, 0 - X config, mph or kmh)
Elapsed Time (1/4mi, 1/8mi, 0 - X meters config.)
Max. Power in H.P.
Max break force.
Plot all this data on map, with coordinates, time and measure
Export to gpx.
Share gpx or test result.
We welcome suggestions on design, car brand and language.
What is the working principle ?
Through the speed obtained with the GPS and acceleration through filtering algorithms and mathematical formulas are obtained thrust data and retention, which combined with the weight and other forces, we obtain the estimated vehicle power. Calibration is not required and the position of the terminal does not influence the results.
What can I do with this app ?
Instantly share your location by pressing the panic button, especially useful in case of emergency or accident.
Share your track when create gpx file
You can use it as a simple speedometer that works in Km or miles.
You can calculate the acceleration of 0-100 (or any value configurable) .
You can calculate the acceleration of 0-400 meters (or any value configurable)
You can display real-time vehicle power in HP.
You can use to store tracks with 1 second accuracy.
Stores the force of acceleration and braking force in G's and m/s2
You can view graphs of all or part of the route, the values of speed, power, acceleration and braking.
You can look on the map the route and points of the maximum values of power, speed and braking.
You can export the GPX format route.
You can share or send via email all the results report.
How is it used?
First enter the setup screen and set the weight of your vehicle, the front section of it and the drag coefficient or CX. These values can consult online or if you do not know, leave it in default. Weight is the most important and that data is readily available.
Select the type of vehicle, and the measure in miles or km. When you finish putting the data in the bottom of the window click the save button and exit.
Then from the main menu push the 'Start measuring' button and travel!
It is recommended to turn on the gps manually and disable tracking gsm wifi networks or repeaters.
In the measurement screen are three buttons at the bottom. The 'reset' is used to reset the counters to zero and restart all measures. The central labeled as 'Stop and Save' stop all measurement functions and stores them in memory to be consulted later. The one on the right goes to the main menu.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log, This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
- Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when running in background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related - communication with external adapter
Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
Go Pro to remove advertisements! Going Pro will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Save your location when you park and Car Locator will help you find your car
-Beam your current or saved location to another phone/email
-Home screen widget for quick save
-Shake to save
-Double tap on map to save
-Save notes and photos
-Manual coordinate entry
-View current and car coordinates (great for geocaching)
-Customizable background images
-Live wallpaper always points to your car
-Customizable radar visualization
-Automatically save location on bluetooth disconnect or car undock
-Automatically save, sync, and import location with your Evernote account.
READ_CONTACTS - Car Locator has the ability to "beam" your location to another user who has Car Locator installed. You can select the recipient of your location by using your contact list
SEND_SMS/RECEIVE_SMS - The "beam" communication is done through SMS. This is why the SMS permission is required. No SMS's are sent without your explicit action.
Tags: Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder
Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
- Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
- Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
- Need more info? Refer to website!
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
Wouldn't it be nice if your phone could automatically send your significant other a message along the lines of "Sorry, honey! Can't pick up the phone, I'm in a meeting! I love you! XOXO <3" every time you missed one of his or her calls? Turns out that it can — with the help of a clever app. Car Tool Box, by Swello Applications can read spek respond to your text automatically. You can also text with your voice without even touching your phone!! Yes, this app is almost like a great secretary — except it won't bring you coffee. But somehow we can forgive that shortcoming in exchange for the ability to flaunt all of Car Tool Box features in the faces of iPhone users — who can only use similar apps if they jailbreak their devices.
Car Tool Box has loads of other one of a kind features too.
Car Tool Box has an a compass to tell you what direction you are going
** Voice Dialing
Call any number without even touching your phone
GPS Navigation across the world
** Never forget Parking Spot
With This feature you will never forget where you parked again, the app will save your location and then with touch of a button guide you back at anytime
Save, and label locations for future returns!
**Parking Meter Counter
Never forget to refill your parking meter again by using Car tool Box Parking Meter Counter!!
These are just some of the awesome features you will get when using Car Tool Box by Swello Application!
Please view our website at www.swelloapplications.com
or email us at email@example.com
** Car Tool Box Currently Featured On**
Android App Dictions!:http://www.androidappdictions.com/
Hello Android!: http://www.helloandroid.com/apps/car-tool-box
Key Words: Car Apps, Car Utilities: Utilities, Car Tool Box,
Swello, Swello Applications, Kurt Bringsjord, Car Locator, Compass, Text to speech, Car Dashboard, Auto Text, Voice Dial, Navigation,
Car Finder AR automatically keeps track of where you park. Use augmented reality, 3D Google Maps and radar to find your parked car.
★New GPS Auto Track module will also allow you to track your car from home★
★Get driving directions to the nearest car park★
This app has been reviewed in the book "Amazing Android Apps For Dummies"
✔Saves location automatically when turning off the car *
✔New GPS Auto track / Car recovery mode to track your car if it gets stolen *
✔Augmeted reality/3D Maps/RADAR view to find your way back to your parked car
✔Shows nearby car parks on the map
✔Driving/Walking directions to your parked car
✔Manage up to 3 different cars
✔Send Email/Whatsapp/Line with the location of your car **
✔Store a log on Google Calendar ***
✔Home screen widget for saving location with just one click, one for each car
✔Parking meter alarm
✔Shake to save
✔Tell your mates where your car is by sharing location
✔Advanced algorithms that will NOT drain your battery
Comments from some users:
"I would be lost without it! Now updated for Ice Cream Sandwich and seems to work great on my Galaxy Nexus. Fantastic! This is a well written, excellent program. Not only will it help you find your car, but it will help you keep track of where you have been. The developer is responsive and very helpful. Update 1-17-2013 This is probably the most important app I use on my Galaxy Nexus next to GMail itself. Significant enhancements now include the ability to track yourself at regular intervals. I use it to update my Google calendar when I disconnect and reconnect to my vehicle Bluetooth. This is useful for IRS requirements and keeping track of time spent at individual client locations. I have zero problems with the app. You set it up and forget about it. It updates your calendar automatically. I give this app 5 plus stars!"
"Is very helpful. I had a problem and the response was fast and very courteous."
"This is a great app if you have Bluetooth in your car... The automatic memorization of last location is a godsend! Especially when parking in a atrange parking lot."
"Great. I have jelly bean and it runs perfect."
"Excellent tool Love the new features. Auto save on Bluetooth disconnect has made usage so easy. No need to remember to save the position manually."
* You need to have bluetooth connection in your car.
** This app will never send any email automatically nor access your contacts list.
*** This app only writes to your calendar. It does not read nor share any of your calendar entries.
All features are working without Internet connections.
You can see the information, photos and descriptions of cars without Internet connections.
The program includes all the popular brands, models and modifying cars.
The program has a paid version (All cars Pro) with a large set of functions.
Suggestions and comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep your eyes on the road,you will never get distracted by your mobile again, you can use voice command (Even "OK Google" hotword its supported for android 4.4+)
dial you favorites contacts with one click, with 3 sliding pages in main screen you can swipe between dialer, main dashboard and shortcuts easily. Car dashdroid has built in smart dialer, you dont have to search for a contact anymore
just dial the phone number or contact name in the same app to dial. You have favorite contacts? No problem the app has built in contacts and a feature called "Dial action" so with one click you can dial any favorite contacts
Setup up to 16 shorctus for apps or any other shortcut available.
Music? no problem car dashdroid has built in music features, without exit the app you can control the music in the same app, it has a "special widget" to control other music players without exit the app (other music player will be available soon)
It's just the best Car mode you will ever use
Start the app using your bluetooth car, and close the app when you leave the car (bluetooth off) its perfect for you Android and Auto.
* Home button return to app (configure in settings)
* Car mode
* Groups apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Start Google navigation with one click
* "OK Google" hotword support (for android 4.4+)
* Generic music Controls for several players, (tested in spotify,Play music,pandora,poweramp, and others) Experimental feature for android 4.4+
* Current Weather
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes (black, night, and day themes)
* Start Car Dashdroid on Bluetooth connection
* Stop Car Dashdroid on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi when the app starts
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver after inactive time
* Launch screen saver using a shortcut
* Inspired in Android Auto
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* Optional immersive mode (for android 4.4+) in full screen mode
* Auto switch theme based on day/night
* Built in smart dialer in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands (for navigate, find places, or call contact) without leaving the app
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, songs browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* Material Design - new gorgeus gorgeous
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3th party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify, brightness, rotation,theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level defined by the user (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* [Optional] use speaker on phone calls
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
* Adfree its available in settings
to close my safely use the next intent action:
"com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes) this will stop my app
Weather Icons aproved by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
if you have any issue please let me know before rating, we can solve any bug :)
don't hesitate contact me in email@example.com
or join my Google plus community to be a beta Tester or discuss new features:
An intuitive user interface makes it easy to tap into your vehicle's On-Board Diagnostic system, effectively turning your mobile into a highly capable automotive scanner.
Check trouble codes and detect problems before they lead to costly repairs. Trouble codes are triggered by the onboard system when internal diagnostic checks fail. Monitoring trouble codes give you early indications of worn out or malfunctioning components, some of which can be easily replaced.
Monitor your car in real time for fun or for analysis. Practise lean driving and get instant feed back on your driving habits.
Layout your own dashboard combining the widgets/ gauges of your choice!
Performance supports the most current OBD-II standard and there are currently about one hundred data points available for monitoring, all in real time.
The actual number for a particular vehicle may vary as the standard is constantly evolving and more sensor data are made accessible by manufacturers.
Create multiple dashboards displaying different information or for different objectives. Flip through them to find the most interesting one for the moment.
All dashboards are saved under the vehicle profile allowing different sets for different cars.
Performance works with any vehicle complying with the OBD-II standard. Most vehicles manufactured after 2000 is compliant and for well known makes as far back as 1996.
If in doubt please check with your manufacturer or look for an OBD-II certificate in the engine bay, usually a white sticker near the fuse box. More information can be found on the web site.
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD-II adapter to gain access to the vehicle. The adapter is small and plugs into the OBD socket, usually located on the driver side of the car.
You find a growing list of tested adapters along with further information on the website.
Download and try it out!
A demo adapter is available to test the app in off-line mode. The demo adapter is a built-in emulator. It is not connected to any vehicle and does not require an external BlueTooth device. All functionality is available using the demo adapter. All values generated from the demo adapter are randomized or fabricated.
Performance is a must-have tool for everyone interested in getting to know their cars better. Whether you want to analyze data in real-time, monitor your vehicles health or cut down your service costs - this is the tool for you!
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
As a part of our Ulysse community, you’ll find its functionality indispensable. To discover further what’s packed into our tool, visit:
At binarytoys Lab, we listen to our users and are constantly integrating your feature requests—Ulysse is not only built by us, but also by you, our Ulyssers!
★ Overlays—display important speed/direction/time info over your other installed apps
★ Trip Computer—record the current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, month’s journeys
★ Track recorder—trace your journey and export to SD and/or email** as GPX or Google Earth KML format
★ Multiple profiles: for every car, bike, velo, walking, skiing
★ Music Controller**—control your installed music player directly
★ HUD—a Head-Up Display for your windshield
★ GPS Altimeter
★ GPS Compass
★ Latitude/longitude display**
★ Settings km/h, mph, knots; miles/feet, kilometers, nautical miles
★ Maximum displayed speeds: 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots!
★ Racing meter—measure acceleration times: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
★ Average speed indicator
★ Switchboard – menu system providing easy setting changes of functions – simply tap the main speedometer dial for activation
★ Three shortcut pages—Application, Communication, Navigation; for a total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
★ Speed limits’ warnings (‘Speed Edge’) – define audio and visual speed alarms
★ App quickstart—assign other installed apps and called in just two taps
★ Customizable UI colors—are 16 million colors enough?
★ Current battery status info—charge, temperature
★ Car dock support—application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking
★ Run the speedometer in background mode—show speed discretely in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits***
★ Binarytoys’ Customer support second-to-none… take a look at our reviews!
But don’t limit Ulysse to just your automobile!
Imagine accessing all the features mentioned via virtually any means of transport.
Whether traveling by van, truck, bus, motorbike, bike, horse, unicycle, Segway, plane, helicopter, foot, camel, taxi, rickshaw, skateboard, train, boat, hang-gliding or paragliding (etc.)—you will find a useful use for Ulysse!
We Love our Ulyssers – And They Love Ulysse!
We are fully dedicated to our user base – with its millions of loyal worldwide users, we are constantly building on this success to guarantee that Ulysse remains on pole position now and in the future.
You don’t have to take our word for it, read what some of the top names in the business are saying:
"Poetry in motion"—AndroidPit.com
"Most advanced Speedometer App"—AppEggs.com
"this virtual dashboard has been a proven lifesaver"—complex.com
"...enter Ulysse Speedometer to save me"—Richard Devine, AndroidCentral
"Accurate, visually appealing and informative speedometer application"—Crackberry.com
Have we forgotten something? Visit our homepage and send us a comment.
Would you like to see Ulysse translated into your own language? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how or join us on http://crowdin.net/project/ulysse-speedometer
PLEASE NOTE: The app contains Ads – but an Ad-free paid (Pro) version is available.
*Dependent on phone hardware
** Pro version
***In the case of system overloading, a small lag is possible
Known limitation - trip distance may have 2-3% deviation from car's odometer data
Look to ulysse.ibolt.co for a new car-dock for your phone!
Are you interested in seeing how your car / vehicle perform ? Have you made any modifications to your car / vehicle and would like to know the real world gains in performance ?
Car Performance uses the GPS chip (Not the accelerometer) in your phone along with complex algorithms to accurately and easily determine the performance figures for your car. This requires no calibration, no adjustments and is not affected by the elevation or the movement of the phone. All you need to do is get a signal > press start > go! That simple!
Car Performance has an extremely easy to understand interface. It is so simple that anyone can use it.
Performance Figures include:
* 1/8 mile elapsed time and trap speed.
* 1/4 mile elapsed time and trap speed.
* 0 - 60 mph acceleration.
* 0 - 100 mph acceleration.
* Top Speed.
And much more.
* Very accurate performance calculations.
* Extremely easy interface.
* Straight forward results.
* Ability to store and review every run.
* Flexible GPS behaviour to suit your preferences.
* Support for MPH and KPH.
It also includes an accurate speedometer function.
Car Performance can be used as a benchmark for before and after comparison for modifications made to your car. It can also be used to compare different vehicles performance figures.
Full version includes:
Please read the instructions for best accuracy.
** As seen on All About Android **
** Stuff.tv best android App of the week **
** Featured as the Guardian's App of the week **
** Now Supporting Tablets **
Rethink is a revolutionary way of keeping track of your tasks. Unlike traditional task and to-do lists, Rethink introduces a new perspective of doing things by allowing you to create context-specific tasks! You are no longer bound by time alone when specifying the details of a task.
Rethink gives you the ability to set various triggers that get activated just in the right moment and only in the right context so you can be more productive! You can be reminded of a task when you arrive at a particular location, contact or get contacted by someone (phone calls and text messages included), connect to a specific Wi-Fi network or when the right time comes. This way you can take your mind off the details and focus on what is really important to you.
*Need to buy some milk? Set a trigger to your local grocery and Rethink
will remind you whenever you get close by.
*You have some important information to mention next time you are in contact with a friend?
Rethink will remind you when you receive or send SMS messages or phone
calls to any specific contact tied to a task.
*You need to download important files next time you're on your university or company’s
network? Rethink will remind you of that.
These are just simple examples of the possibilities Rethink gives for more productivity.
- Trigger based task reminding including: time and date, location,
contact and network.
- Multiple triggers for any task: you can combine more than one trigger for any task to always be on track of your tasks.
-Trigger free tasks: for when you just need to write something down.
- Synchronizing tasks with defined time and date with your default calendar
- Color coding tasks to define your own priorities
- Customizable order of the tasks
- Minimalist, easy to use interface.
- Support for multiple languages: English, العربية, Polski, 한국의, 日本人, Français
Belt.io is a central place for storing and sharing simple stuff like text or links. it gives you the convenience of quickly accessing your data from anywhere. It is sorta like a clipboard.. but more universal.. with more control.
All Devices in Sync
With a single click you can send links and text from your browser right to your device and vice versa. Anything you put in one device will instantly be available in all the others. Whether it's your phone, your tablet or your browse.
Share With Friends
Sharing with friends is as easy as sharing with yourself. Just one click. No more emailing or typing links. Anything you share with a friend is sent to their devices. You can share from your browser or directly from your phone or tablet.
- Cross platform, cross device clipboard. Share with your iPhone, iPad, and other android devices.
- Quickly share from your browser to your devices.
- Quickly share with other friends using Belt.io
- Smart notifications giving you access to the items without opening the app.
- Automatically recognize links, emails and phone numbers in text and allow fast access to the appropriate apps.
- Automatically copy items to the clipboard on receive (must be enabled in the settings).
To download the browser extensions, please visit: