The price for the 10 students will win Combi Guru Challenge competition is an exclusive masterclass week at the “Chef in Campus” headquarters, in Acquapendente (Viterbo) in a natural park in Lazio, at the borders with Umbria and Toscana.
During the masterclass week the students will have the opportunity to touch different themes such as:
- the knowledge of the aromatic herbs, the seasons and their harvest with the Chef Ciro Scamardella (awarded as “chef emergente d'Italia in 2016”);
- the pastry with Chef Iside de Cesare ( restaurant owner of “La Parolina”, 1 Michelin star);
- the bakery with Chef Romano Gordon (restaurant la Parolina, 1 Michelin star);
- the gastronomy with Chef Roy Caceres (Restaurant owner of “Metamorfosi”, 1 Michelin star);
- the knowledge of the freshwater fishes with the Chefs Sandro and Maurizio Serva ( restaurant owner of “La Trota”, 2 Michelin stars).