AnTutu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed (capable of overclock and underclock) on a rooted android devices to improve performance or save battery.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master also allows you to set up profiles to change the CPU speed under certain conditions, such as when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, or when the phone's temperature is too high.
Note: Root is necessary
### Updated 5/29/2015 ###
# Supports Qualcomm mpdecision devices
# Updated to build 4.0.2#
Now Fully Supports Lollipop & KitKat ( JB and ICS was already Supported ).
Re-wrote Code entirely & now Functions as it should for any device.
Verified to be Working ( Thanks to all my Testers ).
Does not control On-Screen Functions
Does not modified /system partition
Removed all script base.
What is it?
CPU-Sleeper is for the extreme power users, It's light weight and set & forget function!
This Targets Rooted Devices running Stock Firmware, May work for others as well.
1. Open app up
2. check start on reboot
3. start cpu-sleep
4. Unplug from USB or Charger ( If connected )
5. reboot device
Battery savings all depends on Usage & idle times.
Most People will notice a Huge battery savings using Music App's like Pandora and using the Phone during calls.... etc.....
- Overclock 150%.
- More safe and more cheap than another app
- Need more time operation
- Effect of each device depending on the chip
Warning： Do not force close or delete app between install and 30 minutes ,It is writing into system .
We have appoozle support
Related words: CPU, battery , power , system ，GPU ，control , overclock
Client review (After translation) :
Compare the 30 kinds of the best accelerator, five stars. My quad-core 1.2Ghz phone after this software installed faster than 1.4Ghz fast, cheap and bowl, there is no risk of Brush Root
XT good use. Xperia TX new machines do not feel anything, but the more programs installed faster and slower to attend a lecture, then start overclocking feeling to come, very smooth.
CPU Monitor application provides information about all running applications on the device.
Gets the CPU usage for each process. The data collected in real-time configurable interval (1-10 seconds).
In the PRO version, you can choose any applications to be monitored.
CPU usage is displayed on the notification bar and on the widget.
After exceeding a predetermined threshold level (10%), the color in the list and on the widget changes from green through yellow, to red.
Compared to competing applications, the CPU Monitor is much better
because it uses only about 1% of the CPU to work in monitoring mode in the background, and about 4-10% while the standard.
The PRO ads are disabled.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to display ads in the free version and support my work (you can remove the ads in the "Remove Ads")
CHECK_LICENSE - control of the pay-version license
GET_TASKS, RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to read data processor and automatically start the application
Simple application to control your CPU. Overclock, overvoltage or underclock and undervoltage your CPU to get better performance and save your battery consumption.
★MIN and MAX frequencies
-Screen off profile
Overclock and undervoltage can be dangerous to your device. Set it carefully and only on your own risk. I don't have any responsibility for consequences.
It's function is same as the app cpu temperature,but it has no advertisement.
You should better download the free version with advertisement first to ensure the app is support your devices.
This app can：
1、get the cpu temperature(not the battery temperature)
2、get the cpu usage.
3、get cpu frequency
4、get the battery info
5、monitor the cpu temperature,usage and frequency change
6、get cpu info
7、cpu temperature pressure test
8、cpu temp overlay
*Getting the exact cpu temperature depends on the linux kernal,otherwise it will show you the temperature by algorithm
This version unlocks the following features:
* Record CPU temperature, frequency and usage
* Send your history data to us for support
* Export data from charts
* Disable/Enable media scanning processes for improved performance
* You can try the FREE version before you purchase.
Find out what is slowing down your Android device! Ad Free Version
Unlike other tools, CPU Monitor Advanced PRO is an advanced technical app which records historical information about processes running on your device. You can configure the length of the information capture. You can store and review up to 100 captures.
CPU Monitor Advanced PRO will even automatically begin recording information when an application exceed the set thresholds for CPU over a specified time interval.
You can use the information stored over time to identify trends in application behavior and to identify processes that utilize too many resources over a period of time.
CPU Monitor Advanced Edition is capable of manual and automatic captures or snapshots. The app can automatically start a snapshot capture of what processes are running and what amount of resources they are consuming.
The app also allows you to graph each process captured in the snapshot and you can graph the CPU, the memory and the battery drain.
The app also allows you to kill the process as well as O/S processes if your phone is rooted, otherwise it will kill only user processes.
The app only uses about 4% of the phone's CPU to run in background monitoring mode and about 8% when capturing data.
CPU Monitor Advanced PRO will help you identify processes which slow down your phone over time.
(1) People who want to check NET(baud rate) as well as CPU and memory.
(2) Heavy user of smartphone, Android app makers, computer engineers.
(3) People who are looking for a beautiful visual accessories.
A beautiful accessory, you happily. This displays one dynamic small graph (left to right CPU-Memory-Network).
The Graph resides in the status bar. It is updated every second (default).
In the android market, there was only display a CPU. So created this 3 value display, to effective use of status bar area.
Please see the dynamic tiny graph on the top of screenshot below. Visual design has obtained a good report from the users.
Please check pair application "Storage Meter (Widget 1x1)" which displays a dynamic tiny small Meter (Data, Cache, External storage).
Please rate for people on the Android Market, if possible.
Please email any comments and suggestions.
Tags: Visual Accessory Dynamic Graph System Info CPU Usage MEM NET SystemPanel Elixir Smart Monitor Status Bar
You can change following settings:
- Update interval
- Font size
- Font color
I checked on following devices:
Xperia Z (Android 4.1.2)
Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.2.1)
Desire HD (Android 2.3.3)
Android Dev Phone 1 (Android 1.6)
CPU Usage percentage load graph Multi-core
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.1.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
PLEASE TRY FREE VERSION BEFORE BUYING: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mugich.cpumulticorecontrol
The Multi-core CPU Control is a tool you can use on your rooted device to independently set scaling frequencies and the governor for each CPU core, also you can monitor current core states in real time.
It allows you to use the highest frequency for all cores and gain FPS in games, or go down to the lowest frequency and decrease power consumption when your phone is sitting idle. Improve performance right now !
Multi-core CPU Control works without any services running in the background!
Is your device supported? You need ROOT permissions. If the app doesn’t work properly you'll probably need to be running a custom firmware (for example CyanogenMod) with kernel frequency scaling enabled. It does NOT work on Zenithink zt180, Flytouch tablets and many fake clones.
Be wary of the scaling frequencies you select! Your phone may be overheated or become unresponsive if you choose extreme values. Pay attention to choosing settings especially in case of using “Apply on boot” option, btw you have 30s. timeout after your device has been booted to reset settings to default.
- Monitoring status of the CPU cores. Single core, dual cores, quad cores and more are supported.
- Independent settings for each CPU core.
- Custom CPU user profiles
- 30s timeout to avoid boot-loops in case of unsafe settings
- Stats screen to see the effective usage of frequencies
How to choose optimal governor ?
- If you want to preserve battery use power-safe governor.
-If you want to achieve maximum performance use performance governor.
- If you want to find balance between performance / preserving battery use ondemand or interactive governor
SUPPORT: If you have any problems, please write me an email before writing a negative comment. I’ll try to answer and help you ASAP.
Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
Processor,Cores ,Clock Speed,Current Frequency,Heap memory,Boot loader,Instruction set,CPU Governor Baseband Version, Kernel Version,ID,Host, GPU, Vendor ID, CPU family,Model Name, Bogomips, Power Management
Manufacturer , model , Brand , Board, Serial , uptime ,sleep time ,OS version ,API level,RAM,Storage memory
Fingerprint,Build ID,Build Time
WIFI, WIFI Direct, Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE, NFC ,GPS, Microphone, Camera Flash, USB Host, USB Accessory
Removable Storage, Printing ,Is device rooted - Yes / No
Data connection, Network, Download speed, Upload speed , IP Address
Internet /data speed in status bar and in notifications
SIM Card information
Network Operator Name,SIM Operator Name,Network Country,Phone Type - GSM/CDMA/SIP,IMEI, SIM Serial number ,Sunscriber ID ,Roaming
Battery Level, Battery temperature, Voltage,Technology,charging status
Accelerometer , Magnetometer, Light-sensor, Gravity-sensor, Gyroscope, Orientation , Temperature, Pressure ,
Proximity-Sensor, Game Rotation, Step detector, Step counter
Most complete details about front and back cameras.
A beautiful widget to quick access apps important contents, and flashlight widget.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature ;
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
Note: This is not the touch edition being built directly by Koush.
- HTC One
- Motorola Xoom (all variants)
- Verizon Incredible 4G
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 7 & Nexus 7 GSM
- Nexus 4
- Samsung Galaxy S III (all US Variants)
- Galaxy Nexus (LTE/CDMA) (Sprint and Verizon)
- Galaxy Neuxs (GSM)
- View Sonic GTab w/ 1.2 bootloader
- AT&T Skyrocket HD (Galaxy S II)
- T-Mobile Hercules (Galaxy S II) (currently identifies as Skyrocket, but it works fine).
This application does require root.
If you have any questions or problems please first contact: email@example.com
Currently, PictureCast supports two view modes:
- Fullscreen Mode: As the name implies, fullscreen mode utilizes all available space to display your photos.
- Stacked Mode: In this mode, your photos appear in a stack, as if you’re throwing your printed photos at your TV screen.
Transitions (only in fullscreen):
- Fade: A simple fade in/out animation to transition between photos.
- Slide: Have a little fun and let your photos slide in and out of view.
- Zoom: Want to mix it up more? Have your photos zoom in and out of view.
Locations you can share from:
- Local: Have a great photo already on your phone/tablet? No problem. Downloaded a fantastic animated GIF of a cat? Share it with ease!
- Google+/Picasa: Do you automatically back up your photos to Google+? Maybe you upload your point and shoot photos to Picasa. Choose an album and share away!
- Facebook: Choose any album from your Facebook profile for immediate view on your TV.
- Reddit: Do you love the pics on /r/funny or do you need a smile from /r/aww? Your favorite subreddit is now only a click away from your TV.
- Note: Support for Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox and more coming soon.
- Slideshow Mode: Did you take 500+ photos on your last vacation and don't want to click through them one by one? We understand. In Slideshow mode, photos can be viewed in order or randomly. You just sit back and enjoy.
- Multi-user Mode: Have a group of friends over who all want to share photos? No problem. PictureCast allows multiple users to connect at once and share photos (really fun in Stacked view!)
- Animated GIF's: Want to see your favorite GIF's from reddit and else where on your big screen? There is no easier way than PictureCast
In-app Purchases explanation:
PictureCast allows for free sharing of your local content in any view mode. Slideshow and Multi-user modes are also available at no cost. To unlock all of the Premium features, we use a one-time In-app purchase. This purchase is good for all devices you own!
android.permission.INTERNET - required for access your online photos
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required to read your local photos
com.android.vending.BILLING - required for in app purchase
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
Please note, this application requires a Google Chromecast to function properly.
- Simple game play that is hard to master!
- Google Play Games Leaderboards!
- Amazing achievements!
- Easy to share scores!
- Pure evil....
With SWN you can pick a custom notification tone and decide if vibration is your thing or not.
That's it! Go play some Small World man.
Use this application to help you track the status of the button and if it is in danger of hitting zero.
Get push notifications of status updates and major events.
Works great on phones and tablets both!
HOME/MENU/Wallpaper/Live Wallpapers/Rainbow Words
Works for phones with live wallpaper feature.
1-Press a button to hear Bacon
2-Long press a button to set Bacon as your ringtone!