Benchmark your CPU and RAM
Compair your device online with others
Stresstest: heat up your CPU as much as possible (infinite time)
system information for:
- Network (what is my IP)
- Sensors with all details
Share a screenshot of your results
- Storage: needed for sharing sceenshots
- Network: Sharing your results, view online results, Ads
By the reason of the complex system with various background-processes, your scores can change.
CPU, Benchmark, Prime, Test, Overclock, Memory, System Information, Sensors, Network, Online, Galaxy S4, HTC One, what is my ip
GFXBench 3.0 adds advanced OpenGL ES 3-features and new special tests to the popular GFXBench 3D graphics benchmark.
Manhattan test: GPU-intensive OpenGL ES 3 test using advanced API-features for testing the latest high-end mobile devices (Features: multiple render target for deferred rendering, geometry instancing and transform feedback, etc.)
Battery and Stability test: Measures the device’s battery life and performance stability by logging frames-per-second (FPS) and expected battery running while running sustained game-like animations (the T-Rex scene).
Render quality test: Measures the visual fidelity provided by the device in the high-end gaming-like scene
Fully redesigned, multi-lingual, easy-to-use user interface: device comparison within the application by downloading the complete GFXBench database, extensive system information
Please note: The benchmark needs at least 300 MB free space on the device.
You can compare your benchmark results with all the other uploaded results at our website: www.gfxbench.com.
If you need any help, please contact us via email at email@example.com!
Test the graphic processing performance of your mobile device with this intense GPU test. With this free GPU benchmarking app you can see how well your phone or tablet performs. What fps can you reach? Compare with other devices to see which one performs better.
More functions will be added soon!
Created with the Unity Game Engine
Graphics by Manufactura K4
Got any problems or questions? Feel free to contact me!
You can change following settings:
- Update interval
- Font size
- Font color
I checked on following devices:
Xperia Z (Android 4.1.2)
Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.2.1)
Desire HD (Android 2.3.3)
Android Dev Phone 1 (Android 1.6)
CPU Usage percentage load graph Multi-core
The simplest, the clearest, the most effective and the cheapest CPU application. This application is also compatible with all kernels (and devices) which support overclock and undervoltage. Just overclock your CPU and get more performance or underclock your CPU and get better battery consumption. You can also set the voltages of your battery and increase your battery life.
★MIN and MAX frequencies
-Screen off profile
★Get info about your CPU
★Set on boot
Overclock and undervoltage can be dangerous to your device. So set it carefully and only on your own risk. I don't have any responsibility for consequences.
AnTutu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed (capable of overclock and underclock) on a rooted android devices to improve performance or save battery.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master also allows you to set up profiles to change the CPU speed under certain conditions, such as when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, or when the phone's temperature is too high.
Note: Root is necessary
Whether you like the cool looking graphics or need cpu and battery monitoring for any purpose testing or daily use, Cpu Gauge will provide you an actual real time cpu
and battery monitoring ,also with multi core support you can monitor each cpu core's clock speed and active cores.
• Monitor your cpu usage, battery usage, battery temperature(C/F) as digit notification.
• Cpu Usage Notification (percentage)
• Battery Usage Notification (percentage)
• Battery Temperature Notification as Celcius/Fahrenheit
Theme & Design
• 4 different colour selection for cpu and battery gauge
• Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Theme
• Resizable widgets
• 3 different widget size(Small,Medium,Large) for each Cpu and Battery Gauge with selection of different sizes you can run multiple widgets easily and have battery and cpu gauge on the same screen.
Running in the background
• Notifications can be run in the background . you can also run single or multiple notifications.
• Auto start on boot option.
• Support for up to 24 cores
• Cpu usage and type
• Multi core support(each core's clockspeed )
• Check your active running cpu cores, actual clockspeed and max clockspeed
• Battery Usage, Temp(C/F), Health, Voltage
• Tablets (7inch,10inch)
• All screen sizes are supported
• You can always contact our dev team , we will provide help required immediately
Q.Why it did not work on my phone?
A.Although the application aims to be able to work on all android phones, some phones might not be able to show cpu usage
Q.Does Cpu Gauge supports multi core clockspeed monitoring?
A.Yes it does support up to 24 cores , it will show you each cores' current clockspeed
and maximum clockspeed and active cores
This is the PRO version.
***Note to all users, this app DOES support duelcores(works perfectly fine on my tegra 2 transformer). I know that it has issues with sense ui for htc users. I am not sure why it does not work with your device until I get my hands on one)
-added Network Rx/Tx speed stat
-show all stats in notification
**Problems after reboot? Do NOT install to sd! Install on phone and all problems after reboot are solved.
What you get in pro:
-Stats in Notification bar
-Network Rx/Tx speeds(KB/s)
-Changeable update time
-*C or *F
-Changeable text color and icon.
-Choose any 4 stats:
CPU composite %
CPU temp(requires supported kernel)
NOTE: This app currently only supports MT6573. This CPU is able to run at 806MHz at maximum. Please get the testing-version of this app to make sure that your system is supportet and that your CPU remains stable at maximum frequency.
MTK CPU-Control was developed because similar tools like SetCPU don't support this CPU which is widely used in most currently available dual-SIM-phones.
MTK CPU-Control can be used to overclock CPU to get more power or to lower the clock to save energy.
Dynamic voltage-Control allowes to save even more energy and enables CPU to run stable at higher frequencies.
NOTE: use this feature with care! Keep the voltage as low as possible without destabilizing your system.
MTK CPU-Control provides a CPU-Monitor to show current state of the CPU in Taskbar, dynamic frequency changing for optimized balance between maximum power and best battery-usage. Profiles can be configured for different CPU-behaviour under special conditions (Screen off, Low Battery).
PLEASE TRY FREE VERSION BEFORE BUYING: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mugich.cpumulticorecontrol
The Multi-core CPU Control is a tool you can use on your rooted device to independently set frequencies and the governor for each CPU core, also you can monitor current core states in real time.
It allows you to use the highest frequency for all cores and gain FPS in games, or go down to the lowest frequency and decrease power consumption when your phone is sitting idle.
Multi-core CPU Control works without any services running in the background!
Is your device supported? You need ROOT permissions. If the app doesn’t work properly you'll probably need to be running a custom firmware (for example CyanogenMod) with kernel frequency scaling enabled. It does NOT work on Zenithink zt180, Flytouch tablets and many fake clones.
Be wary of the frequencies you select! Your phone may be overheated or become unresponsive if you choose extreme values. Pay attention to choosing settings especially in case of using “Apply on boot” option, btw you have 30s. timeout after your device has been booted to reset settings to default.
- Monitoring status of the CPU cores
- Independent settings for each CPU core.
- Custom CPU user profiles
- 30s timeout to avoid boot-loops in case of unsafe settings
- Stats screen to see the effective usage of frequencies
SUPPORT: If you have any problems, please write me an email before writing a negative comment. I’ll try to answer and help you ASAP.
Next release will feature an anti-piracy due to free downloads!
### Attention, Root Required Application!! ###
### Updated 10/29/2013 ###
What is it?
CPU-Sleeper is for the extreme power users!
How does it work?
Since we have Quad Core CPUs, we have a CPU 0 and a CPU1/2/3, while the screen is off we really only need to have 1 core active "CPU0", this App will make sure CPU1/2/3 shuts off while the screen is off.
During screen on time: application reduces lag & speeds up the device for gamers!
Battery savings all depends on Usage & idle times.
Most People will notice a Huge battery savings using Music App's like Pandora and using the Phone during calls.... etc.....
Others will see increase in battery usage if you are constantly waking the device to peak at mail or just to look at the time every 5 minutes!
Geekbench 3 includes several new tests designed to simulate real-world scenarios. These new tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile processor performance.
Every test included with Geekbench 3 is multi-core aware. This allows Geekbench 3 to measure the full potential of your device's processor. Geekbench 3 also reports performance as separate single-core and multi-core scores, making it easier to figure out how your device will handle your apps.
- Benchmark the performance of the whole device, not its isolated components.
- Tests are based on everyday activities, not abstract algorithms.
- Scores reflect real-world performance, not unachievable maximums.
- Tests use real applications and native APIs whenever possible.
- See every test in action instead of watching progress bars.
- Our guide tells you what is being measured and how scores are calculated.
- 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
PCMark for Android app is 23 MB. The Work benchmark is a further 400 MB download, installed when you first run the app.
With PCMark for Android you can choose which benchmarks you install. Right now, there is one benchmark called Work available to download. More benchmarks will be added over time. You can uninstall benchmarks to free up storage space, while leaving PCMark for Android installed and available to browse your saved scores and the Best Devices list.
PCMark for Android is protected by rules for manufacturers and supported by a detailed technical guide that explains exactly what's being measured and how the scores are calculated. Better benchmarking starts here.
PCMark for Android technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
OS: Android 4.1 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 23 MB app only, 423 MB app + tests
This benchmark app is for non-commercial use only. PCMark for Android Professional Edition adds the ability to automate your benchmarking using adb (Android Debug Bridge).
- Business users should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for licensing.
- Members of the press please contact email@example.com.
Also from Futuremark:
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark
"Is battery in good shape?"
"How many packages are installed on my device?"
"How fast is my device?"
"What sensors are present on my device?"
These questions(and many others) will be answered to you by this app!
This app will help you know better your device, by providing you useful system information and perfoming a system speed test.
It's composed of 2 parts, System Info and Speed Test.
Provides device info -in sections- about:
Device, screen, memory, processor, build, internet, battery, storage, up time, sensors, gps, gsm, camera, features, country, system.
A more detailed or advanced option is available for the most of the above sections.
This is a 3 steps system benchmark, processor, graphics and storage. It will take you about one minute. You may view your device's performance compared to other phones - tablets in a graphical way.
- Permissions are needed to access system info.
- Info in some sections may depend on device/Android version.
Note: This is not the touch edition being built directly by Koush.
- HTC One
- Motorola Xoom (all variants)
- Verizon Incredible 4G
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 7 & Nexus 7 GSM
- Nexus 4
- Samsung Galaxy S III (all US Variants)
- Galaxy Nexus (LTE/CDMA) (Sprint and Verizon)
- Galaxy Neuxs (GSM)
- View Sonic GTab w/ 1.2 bootloader
- AT&T Skyrocket HD (Galaxy S II)
- T-Mobile Hercules (Galaxy S II) (currently identifies as Skyrocket, but it works fine).
This application does require root.
If you have any questions or problems please first contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, PictureCast supports two view modes:
- Fullscreen Mode: As the name implies, fullscreen mode utilizes all available space to display your photos.
- Stacked Mode: In this mode, your photos appear in a stack, as if you’re throwing your printed photos at your TV screen.
Transitions (only in fullscreen):
- Fade: A simple fade in/out animation to transition between photos.
- Slide: Have a little fun and let your photos slide in and out of view.
- Zoom: Want to mix it up more? Have your photos zoom in and out of view.
Locations you can share from:
- Local: Have a great photo already on your phone/tablet? No problem. Downloaded a fantastic animated GIF of a cat? Share it with ease!
- Google+/Picasa: Do you automatically back up your photos to Google+? Maybe you upload your point and shoot photos to Picasa. Choose an album and share away!
- Facebook: Choose any album from your Facebook profile for immediate view on your TV.
- Reddit: Do you love the pics on /r/funny or do you need a smile from /r/aww? Your favorite subreddit is now only a click away from your TV.
- Note: Support for Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox and more coming soon.
- Slideshow Mode: Did you take 500+ photos on your last vacation and don't want to click through them one by one? We understand. In Slideshow mode, photos can be viewed in order or randomly. You just sit back and enjoy.
- Multi-user Mode: Have a group of friends over who all want to share photos? No problem. PictureCast allows multiple users to connect at once and share photos (really fun in Stacked view!)
- Animated GIF's: Want to see your favorite GIF's from reddit and else where on your big screen? There is no easier way than PictureCast
In-app Purchases explanation:
PictureCast allows for free sharing of your local content in any view mode. Slideshow and Multi-user modes are also available at no cost. To unlock all of the Premium features, we use a one-time In-app purchase. This purchase is good for all devices you own!
android.permission.INTERNET - required for access your online photos
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required to read your local photos
com.android.vending.BILLING - required for in app purchase
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
Please note, this application requires a Google Chromecast to function properly.
1-Press a button to hear Bacon
2-Long press a button to set Bacon as your ringtone!
- Simple game play that is hard to master!
- Google Play Games Leaderboards!
- Amazing achievements!
- Easy to share scores!
- Pure evil....
With SWN you can pick a custom notification tone and decide if vibration is your thing or not.
That's it! Go play some Small World man.
Works great on phones and tablets both!
HOME/MENU/Wallpaper/Live Wallpapers/Rainbow Words
Works for phones with live wallpaper feature.