- Overclock 150%.
- More safe and more cheap than another app
- Need more time operation
- Effect of each device depending on the chip
Warning： Do not force close or delete app between install and 30 minutes ,It is writing into system .
We have appoozle support
Related words: CPU, battery , power , system ，GPU ，control , overclock
Client review (After translation) :
Compare the 30 kinds of the best accelerator, five stars. My quad-core 1.2Ghz phone after this software installed faster than 1.4Ghz fast, cheap and bowl, there is no risk of Brush Root
XT good use. Xperia TX new machines do not feel anything, but the more programs installed faster and slower to attend a lecture, then start overclocking feeling to come, very smooth.
AnTutu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed (capable of overclock and underclock) on a rooted android devices to improve performance or save battery.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master also allows you to set up profiles to change the CPU speed under certain conditions, such as when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, or when the phone's temperature is too high.
Note: Root is necessary
PLEASE TRY FREE VERSION BEFORE BUYING: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mugich.cpumulticorecontrol
The Multi-core CPU Control is a tool you can use on your rooted device to independently set scaling frequencies and the governor for each CPU core, also you can monitor current core states in real time.
It allows you to use the highest frequency for all cores and gain FPS in games, or go down to the lowest frequency and decrease power consumption when your phone is sitting idle. Improve performance right now !
Multi-core CPU Control works without any services running in the background!
Is your device supported? You need ROOT permissions. If the app doesn’t work properly you'll probably need to be running a custom firmware (for example CyanogenMod) with kernel frequency scaling enabled. It does NOT work on Zenithink zt180, Flytouch tablets and many fake clones.
Be wary of the scaling frequencies you select! Your phone may be overheated or become unresponsive if you choose extreme values. Pay attention to choosing settings especially in case of using “Apply on boot” option, btw you have 30s. timeout after your device has been booted to reset settings to default.
- Monitoring status of the CPU cores. Single core, dual cores, quad cores and more are supported.
- Independent settings for each CPU core.
- Custom CPU user profiles
- 30s timeout to avoid boot-loops in case of unsafe settings
- Stats screen to see the effective usage of frequencies
How to choose optimal governor ?
- If you want to preserve battery use power-safe governor.
-If you want to achieve maximum performance use performance governor.
- If you want to find balance between performance / preserving battery use ondemand or interactive governor
SUPPORT: If you have any problems, please write me an email before writing a negative comment. I’ll try to answer and help you ASAP.
Simple application to control your CPU. Overclock, overvoltage or underclock and undervoltage your CPU to get better performance and save your battery consumption.
★MIN and MAX frequencies
-Screen off profile
Overclock and undervoltage can be dangerous to your device. Set it carefully and only on your own risk. I don't have any responsibility for consequences.
It's function is same as the app cpu temperature,but it has no advertisement.
You should better download the free version with advertisement first to ensure the app is support your devices.
This app can：
1、get the cpu temperature(not the battery temperature)
2、get the cpu usage.
3、get cpu frequency
4、get the battery info
5、monitor the cpu temperature,usage and frequency change
6、get cpu info
7、cpu temperature pressure test
8、cpu temp overlay
*Getting the exact cpu temperature depends on the linux kernal,otherwise it will show you the temperature by algorithm
Al finalizar los test de velocidad y latencias, se asignará una puntuación (máximo 10.000) en base a los resultados obtenidos.
Esta versión incluye:
- Mapa con geolocalización. Puede no ser exacta o ser errónea. Será más o menos exacto si permite que su dispositivo informe de la geoposición.
- Medidor gráfico de velocidad con auto-escala.
- Indicadores de texto en Mb/s, kbps y KB/s
- Indicador de velocidad máxima mientras se realiza el test de velocidad.
- Gráficas con el comportamiento de la linea, tanto en descarga cómo en subida indicando la velocidad media y máxima obtenida.
- Resultados de los test de latencia de Ping, indicando la mínima, máxima y la fluctuación.
- Historial de los test realizados, siendo posible la eliminación de alguno de ellos o en su totalidad. Es posible ordenar las columnas.
* Un clic largo para eliminar un test en concreto.
* Un clic corto para ver la ficha del test.
- Sin publicidad.
Opciones en las preferencias de la aplicación:
- Selección entre el modo interno o el modo experimental en el test de latencias.
- Seleccionar manualmente el servidor a usar para el test de descarga.
- Permite variar el buffer, tanto para la descarga cómo para la subida.
- Selección si al inicio se mostrará el mapa o no.
- Selección si mientras se realizan los test de velocidad, se mostrará o no el medidor gráfico.
- Selección si al terminar los test, se deslizará a la pantalla de resultados.
- Selección si la pantalla entrará en modo de suspensión o no mientras la aplicación esté activa. Por defecto no apagará la pantalla.
Para los test de latencias, se toman cinco muestras por servidor y se visualiza la media obtenida.
Con el modo experimental en los test de latencias, estas pueden arrojar datos que pueden ser muy dispares a los reales. Si el smartphone no dispone del comando interno "Ping", sólo podrá usarse ese modo, sino, podrá seleccionarse uno de ellos, siendo recomendable no usar el experimental.
Idiomas disponibles en la aplicación:
El idioma es automático y dependerá de la configuración de ANDROID en su dispositivo. En caso de no estar en ninguno de estos tres idiomas, se mostrará la aplicación en Inglés.
Datos que envía y almacena la aplicación:
Esta aplicación no envía, ni almacena ni recopila ningún dato sensible, ni el IMEI, ni marca y modelo de Smartphone, ni el dato de su posición geográfica y ningún dato que lo pueda identificar.
El historial se guardará en su smartphone en una base de datos (fichero).
Permisos de la aplicación:
- INTERNET (Necesario para que la aplicación se conecte a Internet)
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE (Necesario para que la aplicación muestre un icono dependiendo de la conexión que se use, WIFI, 3G, USB, etc)
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION y .ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION (Permite acceder a los datos de posición que indica el smartphone en caso de que esté configurado y sea accesible. Sirve para mostrar la geolocalización en un mapa y nada más. Nadie más que usted sabrá su posición y no se almacenará en el servidor de Line Benchmark ni en su dispositivo.
Se recomienda que antes de usar esta aplicación, pruebe primero la versión gratuita y se asegure que funcionará en su smartphone y que le satisface.
Por favor, si algo no funciona adecuadamente, antes de escribir una crítica destructiva o realizar una valoración negativa, comente lo que sucede enviando un correo a firstname.lastname@example.org indicando con la máxima cantidad de datos para poner una solución lo antes posible. Gracias. :)
CPU Monitor application provides information about all running applications on the device.
Gets the CPU usage for each process. The data collected in real-time configurable interval (1-10 seconds).
In the PRO version, you can choose any applications to be monitored.
CPU usage is displayed on the notification bar and on the widget.
After exceeding a predetermined threshold level (10%), the color in the list and on the widget changes from green through yellow, to red.
Compared to competing applications, the CPU Monitor is much better
because it uses only about 1% of the CPU to work in monitoring mode in the background, and about 4-10% while the standard.
The PRO ads are disabled.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to display ads in the free version and support my work (you can remove the ads in the "Remove Ads")
CHECK_LICENSE - control of the pay-version license
GET_TASKS, RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to read data processor and automatically start the application
This is the PRO version.
***Note to all users, this app DOES support duelcores(works perfectly fine on my tegra 2 transformer). I know that it has issues with sense ui for htc users. I am not sure why it does not work with your device until I get my hands on one)
-added Network Rx/Tx speed stat
-show all stats in notification
**Problems after reboot? Do NOT install to sd! Install on phone and all problems after reboot are solved.
What you get in pro:
-Stats in Notification bar
-Network Rx/Tx speeds(KB/s)
-Changeable update time
-*C or *F
-Changeable text color and icon.
-Choose any 4 stats:
CPU composite %
CPU temp(requires supported kernel)
FIRST TRY Quick CPU Overclock Lite then UNINSTALL it and purchase this !
This app lets you to control your CPU clock and governor. The widget lets you choose the CPU profile with just one click. You can set trigger for events to automatically set the correct power profile.
The quickest CPU control application. Switch easily and fast between CPU profiles by tapping the widget on your homescreen or using the app.
You can create multiple CPU profiles. You want to play and need more power? Overclock your CPU! Need more battery life? You can easily double it.
You can choose the right profile whit just one tap, whenever you want.
Automatic detection CPU's available frequencies and governors.
Dual core devices support.
+ Overclock your CPU (more power)
+ Save battery
+ Automatically switch between profiles
+ Advanced real-time device info (kernel, uptime, CPU load, CPU clock, stats, memory, battery, etc.)
Two widgets: switcher and single.
WARNING: TO AVOID PROBLEMS PLEASE FIRST TRY THE LITE VERSION!
This version unlocks the following features:
* Record CPU temperature, frequency and usage
* Send your history data to us for support
* Export data from charts
* Disable/Enable media scanning processes for improved performance
* You can try the FREE version before you purchase.
Find out what is slowing down your Android device! Ad Free Version
Unlike other tools, CPU Monitor Advanced PRO is an advanced technical app which records historical information about processes running on your device. You can configure the length of the information capture. You can store and review up to 100 captures.
CPU Monitor Advanced PRO will even automatically begin recording information when an application exceed the set thresholds for CPU over a specified time interval.
You can use the information stored over time to identify trends in application behavior and to identify processes that utilize too many resources over a period of time.
CPU Monitor Advanced Edition is capable of manual and automatic captures or snapshots. The app can automatically start a snapshot capture of what processes are running and what amount of resources they are consuming.
The app also allows you to graph each process captured in the snapshot and you can graph the CPU, the memory and the battery drain.
The app also allows you to kill the process as well as O/S processes if your phone is rooted, otherwise it will kill only user processes.
The app only uses about 4% of the phone's CPU to run in background monitoring mode and about 8% when capturing data.
CPU Monitor Advanced PRO will help you identify processes which slow down your phone over time.
Many Android tasks run slower than they should for one simple, yet not-so-obvious reason: they consume large amounts of random data from a limited source. Random data is used to generate session keys and unique identifiers, in SSL and wifi, while starting processes, and during inter-process communication.
This data (entropy) runs out frequently, and that causes processes reading from the blocking device (if any) to temporarily stop responding (lag). These processes cannot continue until the Linux kernel repopulates the entropy pool, which takes time. In addition, input events are pulled from the user interface (to refill the pool), which may also contribute to the problem.
Seeder is a service for root users. It assists the kernel in "topping off" the entropy pool by re-seeding it with data from the non-blocking (high performance) random device. Optionally, it can also help alleviate MMC I/O contention by extending the I/O queue, allowing the I/O scheduler to make better decisions, and combine more writes.
On some devices, applications load significantly faster (particularly large ones like Facebook, Chrome, and Youtube), and task switching becomes effortless. Fewer visual "hiccups" occur.
You MUST be running a rooted device to use this application! If you don't know what this means, Seeder will probably not work on your device!
** Note **
This app does not increase raw performance, but rather eliminates some types of annoying lag (ie. applications briefly freezing, jerky scrolling, delays returning to the home screen, etc). The effect seems to be more noticeable the longer the device has been running prior to activating the RNG service.
Google's efforts to optimize newer builds of Android have been substantial, and Seeder has less effect on Android 4.0+ (though many users still report improvement).
Bug reports are greatly appreciated. If you have any trouble with the application, please send an email before leaving a review. If during testing you find that Seeder does not noticeably reduce lag on your device, please email me for a refund!
What make CPU CruiseControl Pro different from other CPU tailoring apps is the ability to create and save graphs displaying what clocks speeds your CPU typically runs at. You can use this information to select the CPU governor to best meet your needs.
In addition, we don't believe in the use of "Profiles" that are supported on other CPU controlling apps. A CPU governor is intended to "govern" the speed of the CPU depending on CPU load. So why would you want to run an additional process on your phone that takes up CPU time and memory only to do what CPU governors already do? CPU CruiseControl Pro only runs for a few seconds at phone start-up, and then is unloaded from memory once the Android system cleans it up. No need to run all day, every day, like other CPU controlling apps!
Note that this application will only work on Rooted android devices. If you are unsure if your device is rooted, download the free version of this app (called CPU CruiseControl) and verify it is able to change your CPU speeds and governors.
Note that this version of the app differs from the free version in that this version, if enabled via the "Select at Boot" option on the main screen, will automatically set the CPU to the settings you specify at phone boot time.
If you have any issues with the app, please send me an e-mail and I will work to address your concerns.
Other similar apps: CPU Tuner, Milestone overclock, and AnTuTu CPU Master.
You can change following settings:
- Update interval
- Font size
- Font color
I checked on following devices:
Xperia Z (Android 4.1.2)
Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.2.1)
Desire HD (Android 2.3.3)
Android Dev Phone 1 (Android 1.6)
CPU Usage percentage load graph Multi-core
* Display Manager can provide even better results when combined with our other apps such as Tegra Overclock or Exynos Overclock whichever suits your device*
What you can achieve with this?
* Boost gaming performance in GPU heavy games by lowering resolution without any CPU or GPU Overclock and fix lag in many situations.
* Custom Resolution and Density support for ease of use and flexibility.
* PPI and Resolution that are years to come. ( For example Samsung Galaxy S4 was able to achieve 3840*2160 resolution and 1764PPI !!! What you think its fake then see the last picture that has ANTUTU Benchmark detecting the resolutions changed and if you don't believe that too then why not test by yourself?)
* (Ignore this point if you are not a developer)For developers it packs a testing environment in which they can test both phone/tablet versions of app on same device. If you change only resolution then the phone falls under Large Value category and hence some apps that has Tablet interface will use dual fragment mode on phones! making the app act as a display scalar ...
* For people who loves to take benchmarks this app raise the phone ratings too if Resolution is lowered as this increases 3D/2D performance.
* Save yourself from purchasing another device just because you need a better and sharper display that costs as much as 800$ with the help of Display Manager !
About license issues
For the first time it may say not licensed when purchased from play store, please close & open again in working internet.
What are side effects
The app don't come without problems of course! Android is not adapted to Resolution change or being honest not all apps are adaptive. Some launchers, keyboards and other not well written apps will face issues. Games will have no problem as they are driven by engines that consider all device sizes. Also some device with capacitive buttons such as HTC ONEX will lose control of these buttons.
How to cope with these side effects?
Best answer is finding an alternative app that does the same work. For launchers there are many free ones on play store (say Apex launcher, Go launcher etc.)
For capacitive button problem there are apps such as Button Savior that can emulate virtual buttons for you that too is free!
For keyboard you already know there are many free available already!
WARNING & DISCLAIMER
Although this app don't require root to work but this does require your device to have ANDROID 4.2 versions. Anything higher requires Root!!!
We strictly discourage using pirated apps and or even cracked stuff. So if the app is used on a modded Google Play store that will not work! Use original stuff, pay a little for the efforts and you will enjoy the experience.
We understand that 15 minutes is very small amount of time to check and understand Display Manager and hence if you don't find it useful or if it didn't worked out for you then just send us the order number and ask for cancellation. Go ahead and download now !!
Note: This is not the touch edition being built directly by Koush.
- HTC One
- Motorola Xoom (all variants)
- Verizon Incredible 4G
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 7 & Nexus 7 GSM
- Nexus 4
- Samsung Galaxy S III (all US Variants)
- Galaxy Nexus (LTE/CDMA) (Sprint and Verizon)
- Galaxy Neuxs (GSM)
- View Sonic GTab w/ 1.2 bootloader
- AT&T Skyrocket HD (Galaxy S II)
- T-Mobile Hercules (Galaxy S II) (currently identifies as Skyrocket, but it works fine).
This application does require root.
If you have any questions or problems please first contact: email@example.com
Currently, PictureCast supports two view modes:
- Fullscreen Mode: As the name implies, fullscreen mode utilizes all available space to display your photos.
- Stacked Mode: In this mode, your photos appear in a stack, as if you’re throwing your printed photos at your TV screen.
Transitions (only in fullscreen):
- Fade: A simple fade in/out animation to transition between photos.
- Slide: Have a little fun and let your photos slide in and out of view.
- Zoom: Want to mix it up more? Have your photos zoom in and out of view.
Locations you can share from:
- Local: Have a great photo already on your phone/tablet? No problem. Downloaded a fantastic animated GIF of a cat? Share it with ease!
- Google+/Picasa: Do you automatically back up your photos to Google+? Maybe you upload your point and shoot photos to Picasa. Choose an album and share away!
- Facebook: Choose any album from your Facebook profile for immediate view on your TV.
- Reddit: Do you love the pics on /r/funny or do you need a smile from /r/aww? Your favorite subreddit is now only a click away from your TV.
- Note: Support for Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox and more coming soon.
- Slideshow Mode: Did you take 500+ photos on your last vacation and don't want to click through them one by one? We understand. In Slideshow mode, photos can be viewed in order or randomly. You just sit back and enjoy.
- Multi-user Mode: Have a group of friends over who all want to share photos? No problem. PictureCast allows multiple users to connect at once and share photos (really fun in Stacked view!)
- Animated GIF's: Want to see your favorite GIF's from reddit and else where on your big screen? There is no easier way than PictureCast
In-app Purchases explanation:
PictureCast allows for free sharing of your local content in any view mode. Slideshow and Multi-user modes are also available at no cost. To unlock all of the Premium features, we use a one-time In-app purchase. This purchase is good for all devices you own!
android.permission.INTERNET - required for access your online photos
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required to read your local photos
com.android.vending.BILLING - required for in app purchase
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
Please note, this application requires a Google Chromecast to function properly.
- Simple game play that is hard to master!
- Google Play Games Leaderboards!
- Amazing achievements!
- Easy to share scores!
- Pure evil....
Use this application to help you track the status of the button and if it is in danger of hitting zero.
Get push notifications of status updates and major events.
With SWN you can pick a custom notification tone and decide if vibration is your thing or not.
That's it! Go play some Small World man.
Works great on phones and tablets both!
HOME/MENU/Wallpaper/Live Wallpapers/Rainbow Words
Works for phones with live wallpaper feature.