Benchmark your CPU and RAM
Compair your device online with others
Stresstest: heat up your CPU as much as possible (infinite time)
system information for:
- Network (what is my IP)
- Sensors with all details
Share a screenshot of your results
- Storage: needed for sharing sceenshots
- Network: Sharing your results, view online results, Ads
By the reason of the complex system with various background-processes, your scores can change.
CPU, Benchmark, Prime, Test, Overclock, Memory, System Information, Sensors, Network, Online, Galaxy S4, HTC One, what is my ip
GFXBench 3.0 adds advanced OpenGL ES 3-features and new special tests to the popular GFXBench 3D graphics benchmark.
Manhattan test: GPU-intensive OpenGL ES 3 test using advanced API-features for testing the latest high-end mobile devices (Features: multiple render target for deferred rendering, geometry instancing and transform feedback, etc.)
Battery and Stability test: Measures the device’s battery life and performance stability by logging frames-per-second (FPS) and expected battery running while running sustained game-like animations (the T-Rex scene).
Render quality test: Measures the visual fidelity provided by the device in the high-end gaming-like scene
Fully redesigned, multi-lingual, easy-to-use user interface: device comparison within the application by downloading the complete GFXBench database, extensive system information
Please note: The benchmark needs at least 300 MB free space on the device.
You can compare your benchmark results with all the other uploaded results at our website: www.gfxbench.com.
If you need any help, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Test the graphic processing performance of your mobile device with this intense GPU test. With this free GPU benchmarking app you can see how well your phone or tablet performs. What fps can you reach? Compare with other devices to see which one performs better.
More functions will be added soon!
Created with the Unity Game Engine
Graphics by Manufactura K4
Got any problems or questions? Feel free to contact me!
You can change following settings:
- Update interval
- Font size
- Font color
I checked on following devices:
Xperia Z (Android 4.1.2)
Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.2.1)
Desire HD (Android 2.3.3)
Android Dev Phone 1 (Android 1.6)
CPU Usage percentage load graph Multi-core
AnTutu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed (capable of overclock and underclock) on a rooted android devices to improve performance or save battery.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master also allows you to set up profiles to change the CPU speed under certain conditions, such as when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, or when the phone's temperature is too high.
Note: Root is necessary
The simplest, the clearest, the most effective and the cheapest CPU application. This application is also compatible with all kernels (and devices) which support overclock and undervoltage. Just overclock your CPU and get more performance or underclock your CPU and get better battery consumption. You can also set the voltages of your battery and increase your battery life.
★MIN and MAX frequencies
-Screen off profile
★Get info about your CPU
★Set on boot
Overclock and undervoltage can be dangerous to your device. So set it carefully and only on your own risk. I don't have any responsibility for consequences.
Next release will feature an anti-piracy due to free downloads!
### Attention, Root Required Application!! ###
### Updated 10/29/2013 ###
What is it?
CPU-Sleeper is for the extreme power users!
How does it work?
Since we have Quad Core CPUs, we have a CPU 0 and a CPU1/2/3, while the screen is off we really only need to have 1 core active "CPU0", this App will make sure CPU1/2/3 shuts off while the screen is off.
During screen on time: application reduces lag & speeds up the device for gamers!
Battery savings all depends on Usage & idle times.
Most People will notice a Huge battery savings using Music App's like Pandora and using the Phone during calls.... etc.....
Others will see increase in battery usage if you are constantly waking the device to peak at mail or just to look at the time every 5 minutes!
To be sure the app works on your device try first the free version of it and than buy this version.
Think of this app like a little reward for my efforts :)
This is a simple app to display the time the CPU spends in each frequency state. This can be a useful tool in diagnosing battery problems or tweaking your overclock settings. It also displays the current kernel information and some other CPU informations. The app is a massive upgrade of Brandon Valosek's version with a bunch of new features.
[*] For devices non compatible: deep sleep info available
[*] Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
[*] Now compatibility with the device can be tested: "App Test" menu item
[*] Ability to reset/restore the timers when the cable is unplugged/plugged. thereshold customizable
[*] Added infos about battery juice lost since last reset.
[*] You can group togheter all the stats which percentage of use is under a customizable thereshold of.
[*] Lots of UI changes:
- Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
- 2nd UI layout with buttons for the most used action(start/stop timer, refresh, hide states)
- infos on both partial and total time
- timer info: initial battery level and juice lost
- expandible content in main UI layout
- row in the graph for all the grouped freqs
- "Deep Sleep" can be showen/hidden
[*] "Cpu Files" menu item to see the content of the files: affected_cups and time_in_state.
[*] UI sounds
[*] "Setting" menu to maximize the customization experience
[*] Available language: english, italian, german, chinese (simplified and traditional)
[*] "Idles states" informations with timers
[*] and more...
For any SUGGESTION feel free to write me at email@example.com.
If you have any kind of PROBLEMS, please, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I could solve/fix it.
NOTE: This app currently only supports MT6573. This CPU is able to run at 806MHz at maximum. Please get the testing-version of this app to make sure that your system is supportet and that your CPU remains stable at maximum frequency.
MTK CPU-Control was developed because similar tools like SetCPU don't support this CPU which is widely used in most currently available dual-SIM-phones.
MTK CPU-Control can be used to overclock CPU to get more power or to lower the clock to save energy.
Dynamic voltage-Control allowes to save even more energy and enables CPU to run stable at higher frequencies.
NOTE: use this feature with care! Keep the voltage as low as possible without destabilizing your system.
MTK CPU-Control provides a CPU-Monitor to show current state of the CPU in Taskbar, dynamic frequency changing for optimized balance between maximum power and best battery-usage. Profiles can be configured for different CPU-behaviour under special conditions (Screen off, Low Battery).
This is the PRO version.
***Note to all users, this app DOES support duelcores(works perfectly fine on my tegra 2 transformer). I know that it has issues with sense ui for htc users. I am not sure why it does not work with your device until I get my hands on one)
-added Network Rx/Tx speed stat
-show all stats in notification
**Problems after reboot? Do NOT install to sd! Install on phone and all problems after reboot are solved.
What you get in pro:
-Stats in Notification bar
-Network Rx/Tx speeds(KB/s)
-Changeable update time
-*C or *F
-Changeable text color and icon.
-Choose any 4 stats:
CPU composite %
CPU temp(requires supported kernel)
Whether you like the cool looking graphics or need cpu and battery monitoring for any purpose testing or daily use, Cpu Gauge will provide you an actual real time cpu
and battery monitoring ,also with multi core support you can monitor each cpu core's clock speed and active cores.
• Monitor your cpu usage, battery usage, battery temperature(C/F) as digit notification.
• Cpu Usage Notification (percentage)
• Battery Usage Notification (percentage)
• Battery Temperature Notification as Celcius/Fahrenheit
Theme & Design
• 4 different colour selection for cpu and battery gauge
• Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Theme
• Resizable widgets
• 3 different widget size(Small,Medium,Large) for each Cpu and Battery Gauge with selection of different sizes you can run multiple widgets easily and have battery and cpu gauge on the same screen.
Running in the background
• Notifications can be run in the background . you can also run single or multiple notifications.
• Auto start on boot option.
• Support for up to 24 cores
• Cpu usage and type
• Multi core support(each core's clockspeed )
• Check your active running cpu cores, actual clockspeed and max clockspeed
• Battery Usage, Temp(C/F), Health, Voltage
• Tablets (7inch,10inch)
• All screen sizes are supported
• You can always contact our dev team , we will provide help required immediately
Q.Why it did not work on my phone?
A.Although the application aims to be able to work on all android phones, some phones might not be able to show cpu usage
Q.Does Cpu Gauge supports multi core clockspeed monitoring?
A.Yes it does support up to 24 cores , it will show you each cores' current clockspeed
and maximum clockspeed and active cores
A1 CPU Tool - free CPU monitor App that shows time the CPU spends in each performance / frequency state. View CPU load from the last boot split by supported CPU frequencies for your Android phone or tablet. Displays time spent in the Deep Sleep, and ultra low frequencies.
★ Free, and without Ads
★ Monitor CPU load in real-time
★ Shows all available CPU frequencies
★ Shows total time spent in each processor frequency
★ Highlights active frequency/frequencies the CPU spent in last 1000 ms (1 sec)
★ Hide, show and combine any CPU frequency (MHz)
★ Customizable automatic filter threshold
★ Hide all inactive frequencies at once
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
Quick CPU info tool:
• Detects processor name, governor and CPU core count
• CPU temperature
• CPU up-time (time spent while doing work)
• CPU time asleep / Deep Sleep
• Minimum-Maximum / High-Low frequencies
• List of unused processor frequencies (but supported by kernel)
Quick battery info:
• Battery level +charging +plugged in
• Battery temperature (supports both Fahrenheit and Celsius)
• Battery voltage in mV
• Battery type: Lithium-ion, Lithium polymer, and many more
Quick memory info:
• RAM total size
• RAM cache and free space
• RAM speed (requires A1 SD Bench installed)
Most of the processors are supported including single-core, dual-core and latest quad-core CPUs; most of the major phone models and brands are supported – Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, LG, Asus, Motorola, Alps, Huawei, Fujitsu, ZTE, Acer, Lenovo, Nvidia, etc.
• Problem with A1 CPU Tool? Send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• Inspired from CPU Spy by Brandon Valosek
• “System uptime” usually is a few second off “CPU time in state”
• Needs kernel that supports CPU info file as any other CPU tools
• Root is not required
• More: http://a1dev.com/cpu-tool/notes/
• From the application itself
• Google+: http://a1dev.com/g+
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used for “contact us” form, and to collect anonymous usage statistics (can be enabled and disabled).
This version unlocks the following features:
* Record CPU temperature, frequency and usage
* Send your history data to us for support
* Export data from charts
* Disable/Enable media scanning processes for improved performance
* You can try the FREE version before you purchase.
Find out what is slowing down your Android device! Ad Free Version
Unlike other tools, CPU Monitor Advanced PRO is an advanced technical app which records historical information about processes running on your device. You can configure the length of the information capture. You can store and review up to 100 captures.
CPU Monitor Advanced PRO will even automatically begin recording information when an application exceed the set thresholds for CPU over a specified time interval.
You can use the information stored over time to identify trends in application behavior and to identify processes that utilize too many resources over a period of time.
CPU Monitor Advanced Edition is capable of manual and automatic captures or snapshots. The app can automatically start a snapshot capture of what processes are running and what amount of resources they are consuming.
The app also allows you to graph each process captured in the snapshot and you can graph the CPU, the memory and the battery drain.
The app also allows you to kill the process as well as O/S processes if your phone is rooted, otherwise it will kill only user processes.
The app only uses about 4% of the phone's CPU to run in background monitoring mode and about 8% when capturing data.
CPU Monitor Advanced PRO will help you identify processes which slow down your phone over time.
PLEASE TRY FREE VERSION BEFORE BUYING: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mugich.cpumulticorecontrol
The Multi-core CPU Control is a tool you can use on your rooted device to independently set frequencies and the governor for each CPU core, also you can monitor current core states in real time.
It allows you to use the highest frequency for all cores and gain FPS in games, or go down to the lowest frequency and decrease power consumption when your phone is sitting idle.
Multi-core CPU Control works without any services running in the background!
Is your device supported? You need ROOT permissions. If the app doesn’t work properly you'll probably need to be running a custom firmware (for example CyanogenMod) with kernel frequency scaling enabled. It does NOT work on Zenithink zt180, Flytouch tablets and many fake clones.
Be wary of the frequencies you select! Your phone may be overheated or become unresponsive if you choose extreme values. Pay attention to choosing settings especially in case of using “Apply on boot” option, btw you have 30s. timeout after your device has been booted to reset settings to default.
- Monitoring status of the CPU cores
- Independent settings for each CPU core.
- Custom CPU user profiles
- 30s timeout to avoid boot-loops in case of unsafe settings
- Stats screen to see the effective usage of frequencies
SUPPORT: If you have any problems, please write me an email before writing a negative comment. I’ll try to answer and help you ASAP.
Note: This is not the touch edition being built directly by Koush.
- HTC One
- Motorola Xoom (all variants)
- Verizon Incredible 4G
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 7 & Nexus 7 GSM
- Nexus 4
- Samsung Galaxy S III (all US Variants)
- Galaxy Nexus (LTE/CDMA) (Sprint and Verizon)
- Galaxy Neuxs (GSM)
- View Sonic GTab w/ 1.2 bootloader
- AT&T Skyrocket HD (Galaxy S II)
- T-Mobile Hercules (Galaxy S II) (currently identifies as Skyrocket, but it works fine).
This application does require root.
If you have any questions or problems please first contact: email@example.com
Currently, PictureCast supports two view modes:
- Fullscreen Mode: As the name implies, fullscreen mode utilizes all available space to display your photos.
- Stacked Mode: In this mode, your photos appear in a stack, as if you’re throwing your printed photos at your TV screen.
Transitions (only in fullscreen):
- Fade: A simple fade in/out animation to transition between photos.
- Slide: Have a little fun and let your photos slide in and out of view.
- Zoom: Want to mix it up more? Have your photos zoom in and out of view.
Locations you can share from:
- Local: Have a great photo already on your phone/tablet? No problem. Downloaded a fantastic animated GIF of a cat? Share it with ease!
- Google+/Picasa: Do you automatically back up your photos to Google+? Maybe you upload your point and shoot photos to Picasa. Choose an album and share away!
- Facebook: Choose any album from your Facebook profile for immediate view on your TV.
- Reddit: Do you love the pics on /r/funny or do you need a smile from /r/aww? Your favorite subreddit is now only a click away from your TV.
- Note: Support for Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox and more coming soon.
- Slideshow Mode: Did you take 500+ photos on your last vacation and don't want to click through them one by one? We understand. In Slideshow mode, photos can be viewed in order or randomly. You just sit back and enjoy.
- Multi-user Mode: Have a group of friends over who all want to share photos? No problem. PictureCast allows multiple users to connect at once and share photos (really fun in Stacked view!)
- Animated GIF's: Want to see your favorite GIF's from reddit and else where on your big screen? There is no easier way than PictureCast
In-app Purchases explanation:
PictureCast allows for free sharing of your local content in any view mode. Slideshow and Multi-user modes are also available at no cost. To unlock all of the Premium features, we use a one-time In-app purchase. This purchase is good for all devices you own!
android.permission.INTERNET - required for access your online photos
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required to read your local photos
com.android.vending.BILLING - required for in app purchase
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
Please note, this application requires a Google Chromecast to function properly.
- Simple game play that is hard to master!
- Google Play Games Leaderboards!
- Amazing achievements!
- Easy to share scores!
- Pure evil....
With SWN you can pick a custom notification tone and decide if vibration is your thing or not.
That's it! Go play some Small World man.
Works great on phones and tablets both!
HOME/MENU/Wallpaper/Live Wallpapers/Rainbow Words
Works for phones with live wallpaper feature.
1-Press a button to hear Bacon
2-Long press a button to set Bacon as your ringtone!