It's time to pack more horsepower in your pocket and take Trainz Driver with you everywhere you go. With a new user interface, controls, and a mix of realistic routes and arcade style sessions, there is something for everyone aged 4 to 104.
Here's what our customers are saying:
***** Shirley Hoffman
Trainz driver Awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***** Eric Brubaker
Love it Best simulator i have played,
***** Jaden Campbell
Nice game This is a awesome game!!!
***** Adam Ryan
Good This is the best train game I've ever played on a phone. Keep it up
***** Guardrail Gino
Awesome This is the game I've been waiting for. I'll keep it simple... This app works great and I've had no problem with it! I love it... LG Nitro ICS 4.02
Great Well worth the money. A highly involving and thoroughly enjoyable game simulator. Runs brilliantly on my Galaxy tab 10.1 ICS.
Great game Very happy with game on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000! Super good graphics and nicely boxed controls for mobile.
Trainz Driver puts you in the cab of a variety of locomotives from around the world. Choose from the "Easy Mode" speed controls, or the more advanced "Realistic Mode" control system. With multiple camera modes you can fly alongside your favourite train, admire the view from the cab, or watch from trackside all while you interact with industries and passenger stations, picking up and dropping off freight wagons, people, and more!
Expand your experience: You can also create your own Routes and Sessions in Trainz Simulator for Tablet devices (available for separate purchase on Google Play) and then share them with Trainz Driver users through the Download Station. Hundreds of user-created routes are already available, free to download.
Note: Samsung S3 device owners report incompatibility with the (m0) chipset. S3 + Android 4.1.2 CM10 is reported to solve this issue for some users.
Unfortunately there are just so many Android devices in the market and suppliers update their specs all the time. We have to make the best judgment as to which devices will work with our product outside of our quality assurance. If you are experiencing issues on your device we would love to hear from you. Please contact support so we can attempt to resolve it.
Want to learn how to drive a train? Give our train simulator a go!
Our apologies that we've not updated the game in so long. We have been busy with other projects to earn our bread. But we're back and we're bringing you a new update to Train Driver that we hope you guys like!
Issues with sounds stopping on some 4.3 systems are caused by a bug in the Android system:
It will be fixed in next system update.For now, here are things you can do if you are affected:
Use Android version 4.2.2 for now.
Upgrade to latest custom 4.3 (quite complicated).
Wait for google to release official update (should be soon, you can check for it in Settings->About device->System update menu)
Think driving a train is too easy and boring? We dare you to try it with Train Driver simulator!
Wait for the departure signal, close the doors and off you go. Just pay attention to the signs. And don't worry, if you know nothing about driving a train, our tutorial will guide you via an introductory ride. After this ride, the tracks are randomly generated, so you get a different ride every time you play.
In the future, we aim to improve and optimize graphics, and also introduce localized routes with country-specific signals, tracks and trains (with strong emphasis on realism), including High Speed Rail. For now, we have the Polish signals and default train is based on clunky old Polish EN57 EMU.
Train Driver is still a work in progress, but we figured it's already fun to play, so we might as well release it now and get some feedback from you. Feel free to visit us at http://mobiletraindriver.blogspot.co.nz and leave comments or suggestions, how we can improve it.
If you would like early access to new versions and become a beta tester, just join us here:
and follow the instructions. Warning! Beta versions may contain bugs!
Simulator was tested on Asus Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy S2 (works nice and smooth) and HTC Wildfire (a bit choppy, but still perfectly playable). If you encounter any problems on your device, please let us know via our webpage, or email us, so we can resolve it as fast as possible.
If Train Driver crashes, please send a crash report, stating what it does, along with what actual device you are using. Often, we need to know what the device is, so we can fix it. Google is supposed to tell us this information, but they don't... It's always useful to hear what's going on at your end, and along with the info they do give us we can fix the problem in the next update.
Do you think you are a parking master ? Do you think you can park your car anywhere and drive fast enough without damaging your car? Well, here is a chance for you to test your parking and driving skills. You are driving a car with a super sports car, do not have any scratch, otherwise you will have a very great loss. Control your car with an on-screen steering wheel, acceleration and brake pedals. Shift the gear to forward or backward as you need. Some levels have time limits, so be sure to watch the clock.
High definition graphics, action packed parking gameplay, variety of gameplay features, 3-dimensional graphics, high performance, low file size, easy to play make this parking game different from other similar 3D parking simulator on the market.
• high quality physical environment
• physically calculated and detailed cars
• prove true skill by beating the author record per mission
• amazing area’s with stunning 3D graphics
Adjust your mirrors and take a seat. Fun and challenging mission to play
Note: This is not the touch edition being built directly by Koush.
- HTC One
- Motorola Xoom (all variants)
- Verizon Incredible 4G
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 7 & Nexus 7 GSM
- Nexus 4
- Samsung Galaxy S III (all US Variants)
- Galaxy Nexus (LTE/CDMA) (Sprint and Verizon)
- Galaxy Neuxs (GSM)
- View Sonic GTab w/ 1.2 bootloader
- AT&T Skyrocket HD (Galaxy S II)
- T-Mobile Hercules (Galaxy S II) (currently identifies as Skyrocket, but it works fine).
This application does require root.
If you have any questions or problems please first contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, PictureCast supports two view modes:
- Fullscreen Mode: As the name implies, fullscreen mode utilizes all available space to display your photos.
- Stacked Mode: In this mode, your photos appear in a stack, as if you’re throwing your printed photos at your TV screen.
Transitions (only in fullscreen):
- Fade: A simple fade in/out animation to transition between photos.
- Slide: Have a little fun and let your photos slide in and out of view.
- Zoom: Want to mix it up more? Have your photos zoom in and out of view.
Locations you can share from:
- Local: Have a great photo already on your phone/tablet? No problem. Downloaded a fantastic animated GIF of a cat? Share it with ease!
- Google+/Picasa: Do you automatically back up your photos to Google+? Maybe you upload your point and shoot photos to Picasa. Choose an album and share away!
- Facebook: Choose any album from your Facebook profile for immediate view on your TV.
- Reddit: Do you love the pics on /r/funny or do you need a smile from /r/aww? Your favorite subreddit is now only a click away from your TV.
- Note: Support for Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox and more coming soon.
- Slideshow Mode: Did you take 500+ photos on your last vacation and don't want to click through them one by one? We understand. In Slideshow mode, photos can be viewed in order or randomly. You just sit back and enjoy.
- Multi-user Mode: Have a group of friends over who all want to share photos? No problem. PictureCast allows multiple users to connect at once and share photos (really fun in Stacked view!)
- Animated GIF's: Want to see your favorite GIF's from reddit and else where on your big screen? There is no easier way than PictureCast
In-app Purchases explanation:
PictureCast allows for free sharing of your local content in any view mode. Slideshow and Multi-user modes are also available at no cost. To unlock all of the Premium features, we use a one-time In-app purchase. This purchase is good for all devices you own!
android.permission.INTERNET - required for access your online photos
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required to read your local photos
com.android.vending.BILLING - required for in app purchase
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
Please note, this application requires a Google Chromecast to function properly.
With SWN you can pick a custom notification tone and decide if vibration is your thing or not.
That's it! Go play some Small World man.
Works great on phones and tablets both!
HOME/MENU/Wallpaper/Live Wallpapers/Rainbow Words
Works for phones with live wallpaper feature.
1-Press a button to hear Bacon
2-Long press a button to set Bacon as your ringtone!
- Benchmark results leveled. Note, multiple runs can still lead to improved results due to cache improvements.