Swipe up, down, left or right to move all the animals in one direction. If two of the same animals collide, they will merge and evolve into a better animal. Big Bang 2048 is as easy as 1024 & 2048,but we are much more cute and fun,Keep combining and evolving to get high scores.You will have an wonderful experience of the animal evolution in Big Bang 2048.
FEATURES of BIG BANG 2048
- Easily understandable gameplay as 1024 & 2048
- Cute and colorful art
- Several unique themes, with more on the way
- WARNING! Could take over your life!
- Doomsday theme! Can you save human? Come on!
REVIEWS to BIG BANG 2048
"***** Once I picked it up Big Bang 2048,I couldn't stop playing for hours" - Rebecca
"My kids can't get enough, Big Bang 2048 keeps them entertained for the whole afternoon!" - Robert
Cheetah Mobile is the exclusive agent of Big Bang 2048 and Don't Tap The White Tile which has been the world's most popular game. We recommend best games for cheetah's 800 million users ! contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is not the touch edition being built directly by Koush.
- HTC One
- Motorola Xoom (all variants)
- Verizon Incredible 4G
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 7 & Nexus 7 GSM
- Nexus 4
- Samsung Galaxy S III (all US Variants)
- Galaxy Nexus (LTE/CDMA) (Sprint and Verizon)
- Galaxy Neuxs (GSM)
- View Sonic GTab w/ 1.2 bootloader
- AT&T Skyrocket HD (Galaxy S II)
- T-Mobile Hercules (Galaxy S II) (currently identifies as Skyrocket, but it works fine).
This application does require root.
If you have any questions or problems please first contact: email@example.com
Currently, PictureCast supports two view modes:
- Fullscreen Mode: As the name implies, fullscreen mode utilizes all available space to display your photos.
- Stacked Mode: In this mode, your photos appear in a stack, as if you’re throwing your printed photos at your TV screen.
Transitions (only in fullscreen):
- Fade: A simple fade in/out animation to transition between photos.
- Slide: Have a little fun and let your photos slide in and out of view.
- Zoom: Want to mix it up more? Have your photos zoom in and out of view.
Locations you can share from:
- Local: Have a great photo already on your phone/tablet? No problem. Downloaded a fantastic animated GIF of a cat? Share it with ease!
- Google+/Picasa: Do you automatically back up your photos to Google+? Maybe you upload your point and shoot photos to Picasa. Choose an album and share away!
- Facebook: Choose any album from your Facebook profile for immediate view on your TV.
- Reddit: Do you love the pics on /r/funny or do you need a smile from /r/aww? Your favorite subreddit is now only a click away from your TV.
- Note: Support for Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox and more coming soon.
- Slideshow Mode: Did you take 500+ photos on your last vacation and don't want to click through them one by one? We understand. In Slideshow mode, photos can be viewed in order or randomly. You just sit back and enjoy.
- Multi-user Mode: Have a group of friends over who all want to share photos? No problem. PictureCast allows multiple users to connect at once and share photos (really fun in Stacked view!)
- Animated GIF's: Want to see your favorite GIF's from reddit and else where on your big screen? There is no easier way than PictureCast
In-app Purchases explanation:
PictureCast allows for free sharing of your local content in any view mode. Slideshow and Multi-user modes are also available at no cost. To unlock all of the Premium features, we use a one-time In-app purchase. This purchase is good for all devices you own!
android.permission.INTERNET - required for access your online photos
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required to read your local photos
com.android.vending.BILLING - required for in app purchase
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
Please note, this application requires a Google Chromecast to function properly.
- Simple game play that is hard to master!
- Google Play Games Leaderboards!
- Amazing achievements!
- Easy to share scores!
- Pure evil....
With SWN you can pick a custom notification tone and decide if vibration is your thing or not.
That's it! Go play some Small World man.
Works great on phones and tablets both!
HOME/MENU/Wallpaper/Live Wallpapers/Rainbow Words
Works for phones with live wallpaper feature.
1-Press a button to hear Bacon
2-Long press a button to set Bacon as your ringtone!
- Benchmark results leveled. Note, multiple runs can still lead to improved results due to cache improvements.