As life struggles to gain a foothold in a devastated world, a new lifeform emerges from the rubble. Mold yourself into any shape as you explore this strange, challenging landscape. The eerily beautiful visuals are complemented by the ethereal music of electronica legend The Future Sound of London.
* The Guardian’s Top 25 Games of the year
* Rock, Paper, Shotgun’s Best Platformer of the year
* Computerworld’s Top 10 Innovative Games of the year
* IGN’s “Best of 2015” Most Innovative Games, Best Platformers
** New build includes the fix for blank-screen! Uninstall/reinstall may be needed to take effect. **
“The weirdest, coolest platformer I’ve ever played”
“Endlessly creative and exciting puzzle”
- 9/10 “Amazing” IGN
“Chic, stylish and Inventive”
"Puzzle design that never dips below being consistently, delightfully intelligent"
- A.V. Club
“Genuinely original and a smart physics puzzler”
- PC Gamer
“Beautiful and smart”
- Hardcore Gamer
“It’s one of the best puzzle games in a very long time”
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Unique and innovative game with simple, groundbreaking touch controls
- Designed with Multi-Touch in its core for a complete tactile experience
- 7 vast hand-painted worlds filled with puzzles, secrets and imaginative bosses
- Origins of the Mushroom hidden in background clues. Can you unravel the mystery?
- Soundtrack by British electronica legend The Future Sound of London (FSOL)
- Left-handed mode insuring excellent play experience for all players
- Dozens of original achievements to conquer. Can you find them all?
- Speed-running and scoring challenges will keep you coming back for hours and hours of fungus!
Join other Mushroom 11 fans on our Facebook page:
Chat with us on Twitter: @UntameGames
If you find a bug, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org