Cannot even register in the android app. Trying to set birthday but won't let me. I'm certainly not scrolling back 50 odd years 1 month at a time!!! So tried going back 18 years and 1 month. Wouldn't let me save that date either. Epic fail.
Maybe I shouldn't have drank a beer but the second time I used the app I couldn't even find how to make a post. Too much crap fills the screen, bit like Facebook.
To sign up for an account, you have to enter your birthday. Clicking here brings up a calendar. The only way to go back to a date in the past is to hit the arrow to the previous month. Um, I'm 50. I'm damned if I'm going to hit the arrow 600 times. Even to get to 21 years ago requires 252 hits. Not a chance.
Love the service and all the extras the app gives, performance is much better lately so kudos there. Would like to see more parity of the web version with the app, since the web does a majority of what's usually needed but the extra features, tracking, etc. makes the app necessary these days. Cheers!
Don't get me wrong, I still love this app but with the latest update my GPS stays on until I force-close the program. Nexus 6p 7.1.2
This is the best app for keeping beer records in one place :) And, thanks for quickest technic support!!
New in 3.0.7
- Fixes a small bug with search results not returning if you empty out the results.
New in 3.0.6 -
- Faster Load Times and In-App Performance! You should see major performance for all devices! No more slow loading times!
- Nearby Breweries is Back! You can find it the Map Page under Breweries!
- Enhanced Sorting Filters (Serving Types & Dates) in your Beer List
- Trending Beers and Trending Locations Improvements based all locations